Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 07:25:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Need to rant, sorry!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need to rant, sorry!  (Read 3451 times)
Shirell
« on: August 16, 2006, 05:26:06 PM »

God I am so f***ked off!  I've been on a friggin photo shoot all f***kin afternoon with a f**kin pervy photographer.  He spent the whole f**kin time trying to get into my pants and boring me senseless with his sleazy f**kin double entendre, "I want you on your back babe" he fuckin said.  Dipshit, I'm friggin professional and trying to do my job, its hard enough to stand (or lie) there with next to nothin on without some piss ant sleaze ball subjecting you to their disgusting diatribe.  BTW if anyone has an Uzi I'd like to borrow it to shoot the bastard.  I should have bitch slapped the friggin jerk off!  Whoops.......sorry for all the swearing and shit (oops sorry no)
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 05:34:23 PM »

Sounds like a shit day at the office Sad

Try enjoy the rest of the day and forget about that perv.

How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky...
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 05:43:59 PM »

That guy's an asshole.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 05:45:43 PM »

Listen Melrose, I'm sorry I pissed you off today! ?Oh yeah, about that facial I recommended you get...it was makeup I tell you, makeup!! ?Listen, let's have a better day tomorrow! ?peace ? ?Grin

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Shirell
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 05:49:21 PM »

Listen Melrose, I'm sorry I pissed you off today! ?Oh yeah, about that facial I recommended you get...it was makeup I tell you, makeup!! ?Listen, let's have a better day tomorrow! ?peace ? ?Grin

How the f**k did you know I had a facial this morning (seriously!)  Tommorrow can only get better, this afternoon has been the pits.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 06:10:40 PM »

i met some like him, i sympathise hun..

groupug  Kiss

Nothing to say
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 06:13:03 PM »

... He says, at half ten at night.

PrettyTiedUp, you should have just acted like you were comming on to him. You know. Bit o' drooling. And then chip him off. It would have been better.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 06:15:46 PM »

PrettyTiedUp, you should have just acted like you were comming on to him. You know. Bit o' drooling. And then chip him off. It would have been better.

Melrose ain't in our time zone Wink

When you took everything

Shirell
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 06:22:54 PM »

That guy was a complete pervert.  I dont think giving him any idea that I was interested in any way (other than kicking his balls in) was a good idea.  He would have only been encouraged to more sleaziness.  I think I'm an hour on the clock from you btw its 11.22pm here
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 06:29:22 PM »

Melrose ain't in our time zone Wink

Err... Yeah she is, you fool!

You're not an hour on TiedUp, we share mean time, but the dude posted at half ten.

What fools you both are!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 06:32:54 PM »

Ah well her profile is wrong, currently says : 16-08-2006, 18:32:31

Read her profile fool. I don't know the girl so can only go with what I read. Wink

When you took everything

Origen
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 06:36:06 PM »

Unless he had a gun to you head you could of left anytime. And you don't have to get photographed by one pacific person.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »

(Shh, that's because she can't tell the time.

And I don't know her. I just pay attention in class.)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 06:46:16 PM »

I'm not in class that often but I'll take your word for it.

When you took everything

Elrothiel
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 05:34:13 PM »

Aww hun that sucks... fuckin' pervy photographer. You shoulda kicked him in the nuts!! Its what I woulda done!
I woulda been like "Hey! Quit with the fuckin double entendres and do your fucking job properly!!"

well it depends on the mood I was in at the time... if I was in a calmer mood than that, I woulda been like this: "Excuse me, I'm not very comfortable with all of your double entendres and I would appreciate it if you would stop so that we can both do our jobs properly. Are you a professional or just some sleazy guy with a camera who calls himself a photographer in an underhanded way to attempt to get laid? If its the latter, you can bet your bottom dollar that its not working, nor will it ever work, so just shut up, get your camera, and lets take some fuckin' decent professional photographs!"

If I was in a really shit-but-calm mood, I'd get up, get dressed, and walk out.

If I was in an insanely happy mood, I'd just get on with it.

If I was in a really angry mood anyway, I'd be like: "Hey! Wouldja shut the FUCK UP with your ASSHOLE double entendres, because if you DON'T, then I'm gunna fucking report you to your fucking company because you are OUT OF FUCKING ORDER and I'm not gunna fucking take it!! You deserve to have your nuts ripped from your body with a pair of pliers and then stomped on! ... Actually, ya know what, FUCK this! You're a complete fucking asshole, so I'm gunna go home, and tomorrow, I'll have a photoshoot with a photographer who doesn't make cuntish double entendres! *flips bird, gets dressed, flips bird again and stomps out*"

If I was in a really sad and depressed mood, I'd be like: "Please can you stop that, I'm really not in the mood... I'm finding this difficult enough as it is, and I would really appreciate it if you'd just get on with it and be professional... *tear*"

... and there be every scenario I can think of...
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 06:00:26 PM »

well models get the photographer they deserve Smiley

our models have no trouble with our studio.

Shirell
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 03:34:59 AM »

Actually I dont think I got the photographer I deserved!? no? He's the first one Ive had problems with for a long time.? And the one I was supposed to have didnt make it so this guy was a stand in.? Maybe Ive taken this the wrong way but you seem to be implying that maybe Im a slut who deserves a sleazeball?? In which case you know what you can do with yourself dont you!

Everyone else, thanks a lot.? I normally dont let shit get to me but, I was feeling a bit sicky all day and was a little extra sensitive to crap you know.? SkynrdGirl, Im taking you to the next photoshoot I have with a sleazeball!!! yes
All those responses bypassed my brain!? I should have walked out really but, I'd been paid to do the job so I carried it through.? That's what a professional does (I think).? Anyway, I've only got another couple of jobs lined up and then I'm taking a pregnancy break.? I hate being photographed while I'm showing.? Thanks for the shoulder Cry
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 08:54:24 AM »

I didn't realize you had already gotten paid for the gig...otherwise my first thought was just leave...just try an learn something from the situation...instead of putting all your energy into being offended...he probably sensed that he was getting you wound up at the shoot, hence he kept it up allll day long...realize that he isn't the first photographer that you will meet like that and he won't be the last.
I'm not saying it's easy but you gotta try to appear unaffected by his remarks, learn to "go to a happy place" in your mind,  keep your ipod on\nose in a book, whatever-- during down time so no communication can take place...more than likely he won't be getting any payoff and \or getoff if he sees no reaction...If he was a stand in for someone else, I would mention it to the original photographer assigned to the shoot...maybe he uses this guy regularly as a stand in and he treats other models with the same lack of professionalism... it is better you tell the person who is paying him to stand -- you get enough complains and this guy will stop getting jobs...
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 10:42:32 AM »

i dont understand .... if your job is such a pain in the ass that you have to " learn to go to a happy place in your mind" when you work >> change job.

photographers are always nice
there are like 20 people around during a studio shoot, nothing happens, with the amount of money studio rent and film cost people don't fool around during shoot.
models are usually happy about their jobs. they're certainly not the center of attention there, money is.

ps: i didnt mean anything mean, melroseplace, PEACE

Elrothiel
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 10:56:41 AM »

Actually I dont think I got the photographer I deserved!  no  He's the first one Ive had problems with for a long time.  And the one I was supposed to have didnt make it so this guy was a stand in.  Maybe Ive taken this the wrong way but you seem to be implying that maybe Im a slut who deserves a sleazeball?  In which case you know what you can do with yourself dont you!

Everyone else, thanks a lot.  I normally dont let shit get to me but, I was feeling a bit sicky all day and was a little extra sensitive to crap you know.  SkynrdGirl, Im taking you to the next photoshoot I have with a sleazeball!!! yes
All those responses bypassed my brain!  I should have walked out really but, I'd been paid to do the job so I carried it through.  That's what a professional does (I think).  Anyway, I've only got another couple of jobs lined up and then I'm taking a pregnancy break.  I hate being photographed while I'm showing.  Thanks for the shoulder Cry

I'd be happy to go with you to the next photoshoot ya have with a sleazeball. Good to give moral support, and to kick the nuts of those who deserve!

How comes you hate being photographed while you're showing? Just a curious question... IMO if I was pregnant and a model, I would do just a couple of photoshoots while showing... just for the sake of portfolio diversity. And probably also because I'm a raging attention whore and I love professional photoshoots... hihi So... on a second thought if you brought me along to a photoshoot, I'd probably end up demanding my own photoshoot... rofl
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: