Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:25:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin Finck in LOST?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin Finck in LOST?  (Read 14287 times)
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2006, 09:48:07 AM »

how would it be a cameo though?  confused a cameo is where the actor plays themself right? "oh i was flying to a show when my plane crashed, dont ask me about cD"  Undecided

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2006, 11:53:40 AM »

how would it be a cameo though?  confused a cameo is where the actor plays themself right? "oh i was flying to a show when my plane crashed, dont ask me about cD"  Undecided

... No. It's like, a brief appearance. A small part. Usually like a walk on, but it could be for an episode or recurring. Outside of the core cast, pretty much. It is usually used with reference to somebody famous, but the definition doesn't mean that it has to be.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2006, 02:42:43 PM »

how would it be a cameo though?? confused a cameo is where the actor plays themself right? "oh i was flying to a show when my plane crashed, dont ask me about cD"? Undecided

... No. It's like, a brief appearance. A small part. Usually like a walk on, but it could be for an episode or recurring. Outside of the core cast, pretty much. It is usually used with reference to somebody famous, but the definition doesn't mean that it has to be.

ah ok, phew. cos that wouldve been a lil too crazy

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2006, 04:10:33 PM »

Well, not really. He would have slipped perfectly into one of Charlie's flashbacks and it would have given the show a bit more credibility with the indie kids...............................

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2006, 04:40:16 PM »

Well, not really. He would have slipped perfectly into one of Charlie's flashbacks and it would have given the show a bit more credibility with the indie kids...............................

hmmm never thought about that. i just assumed he'd be on the isalnd playing himself  confused

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2006, 04:44:44 PM »

how would it be a cameo though?? confused a cameo is where the actor plays themself right? "oh i was flying to a show when my plane crashed, dont ask me about cD"? Undecided

I'd laugh my ass if they did that hihi

so,... did manson blow you? no comment
where's chinese democracy? I'm not a source for that info
how do you spell Pit(t)man? I tought it was Chris Pissman?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2006, 09:50:18 PM »

Has anyone been emailing members of the band for confirmation about this rumour?
parisrocks
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2006, 10:12:52 PM »

\
wrong, a cameo is definately the person playing themselves.  you're thinking of a bit or novelty part
Evolution
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2006, 10:17:27 PM »

Just dug this up on wikipedia.

A cameo role or cameo appearance (often just "cameo") is a brief appearance of a well-known person in a work of the performing arts, such as plays, films and television. Such a role need not be filled by an actor: short appearances by film directors, politicians, athletes, and other celebrities are common.

Cameos are often uncredited due to their brevity or because of a perceived mismatch between the celebrity's stature and the film or TV show he or she is appearing in. Many are publicity stunts. Others are acknowledgements of an actor's contribution to an earlier work, as in the case of many film adaptations of TV series, or of remakes of earlier films.

I guess the real definition of a cameo is a role that is uncredited.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2006, 10:19:04 PM »

Someone can have a cameo as themselves or as someone else. A recent example would be that of Keith Richards as Depp's father in the third pirates of the carribbean movie.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2006, 12:02:56 PM »

Ahhhh Pilferk!! Shhh!! Some of us are from the UK and don't want spoilers!!

I have restricted myself from reading ANYTHING on the internet about future episodes, or spoilers, no matter how much I want to know what the numbers are, what the island is, what's going to happen to my favorite characters... I'm not letting myself find out in an underhanded manner, so if someone starts saying to me what's gunna happen, I'm gunna put my hands over my ears and go "Lalalalalala!!!"

Lost rocks! beer

No spoilers, I promise.  Though you guys are "caught up" now, right?  Just finished Season 2?  We don't start Season 3 til the first week of October.

You could jump right into "The Lost Experience" (and on-line Alternate REality Game run by the show's producers and ABC) and not get anything considered "spoilery" because, as the producers have said, much of what they are covering in the game won't ever be directly addressed on the show.  A good place to start is stophanso.rachelblake.com and www.insidetheexperience.com.

The "He's not in the first 6 eps" thing is because a) the cast lists for those episodes are out there and the cameo's and guest shots are all mentioned (I hadn't thought of the role being uncredited) and b) they were/are being filmed while he was/is on tour. 

I suppose they COULD sneak him in in ep 5 or 6, around the early US tour dates (he is going to be on the west coast, so...a jaunt to Hawaii wouldn't be completely out of the question, I guess...or he could film in LA if he's in a flashback).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2006, 03:56:10 PM »

special request from girls all around the GNR network :

can we see his naked butt in it ?  Grin

Nothing to say
Elrothiel
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2006, 03:58:20 PM »

rofl Trust you Jessica!!! Fat chance of that happening though, we haven't even seen Sawyer's naked butt, no matter how many special requests there've probably been... grrr!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2006, 04:05:23 PM »

rofl Trust you Jessica!!! Fat chance of that happening though, we haven't even seen Sawyer's naked butt, no matter how many special requests there've probably been... grrr!

well, someone should send the idea of a GNR special naked xmas calendar then, with axl's butt and all band naked, arty photos for lonely nights in the cold winters... hihi hihi hihi hihi

i'd buy them by the dozen  hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2006, 04:29:21 PM »

Ahhhh Pilferk!! Shhh!! Some of us are from the UK and don't want spoilers!!

I have restricted myself from reading ANYTHING on the internet about future episodes, or spoilers, no matter how much I want to know what the numbers are, what the island is, what's going to happen to my favorite characters... I'm not letting myself find out in an underhanded manner, so if someone starts saying to me what's gunna happen, I'm gunna put my hands over my ears and go "Lalalalalala!!!"

Lost rocks! beer

No spoilers, I promise.  Though you guys are "caught up" now, right?  Just finished Season 2?  We don't start Season 3 til the first week of October.

You could jump right into "The Lost Experience" (and on-line Alternate REality Game run by the show's producers and ABC) and not get anything considered "spoilery" because, as the producers have said, much of what they are covering in the game won't ever be directly addressed on the show.  A good place to start is stophanso.rachelblake.com and www.insidetheexperience.com.

The "He's not in the first 6 eps" thing is because a) the cast lists for those episodes are out there and the cameo's and guest shots are all mentioned (I hadn't thought of the role being uncredited) and b) they were/are being filmed while he was/is on tour. 

I suppose they COULD sneak him in in ep 5 or 6, around the early US tour dates (he is going to be on the west coast, so...a jaunt to Hawaii wouldn't be completely out of the question, I guess...or he could film in LA if he's in a flashback).

as i never watched, nor intend to watch, one single episode of lost i went online and looked for stories / episodes summary. i stil have no clue what the show is about. Smiley

Elrothiel
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2006, 04:45:03 PM »

well, someone should send the idea of a GNR special naked xmas calendar then, with axl's butt and all band naked, arty photos for lonely nights in the cold winters... hihi hihi hihi hihi

i'd buy them by the dozen hihi hihi hihi

...... drool *tries to think of something coherant to say.....* .... *fails with flying colors* .... drool
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2006, 05:06:10 PM »

hihi you dirty girls! (i'm all for it lol)

I don't mind to get LOST with Robin *whistling*? Roll Eyes

Tongue
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:14:12 PM by warrocks » Logged

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2006, 01:58:01 AM »

as i never watched, nor intend to watch, one single episode of lost i went online and looked for stories / episodes summary. i stil have no clue what the show is about. Smiley

Its basically like Lord of the Flies, only with adults. Like most film today, its basically a remake of someone else's idea.
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »

i'd buy them by the dozen? hihi hihi hihi

Hell yeah, I want this to  drool  it will be so damm great  Grin

superloconoriega
Big gay Al
Headliner

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2006, 12:00:40 AM »

fav tv show + fav band lead guitarrist = must see tv
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: