Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:26:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin Finck in LOST?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin Finck in LOST?  (Read 14294 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2006, 09:48:35 AM »

not that over-hyped piece of shit..... oh well at least he's reaching a new audience I guess - IF it's true.

Oh, it's over-hyped, but it's no piece of shit. That's the problem when a show, that is far from perfect, gets big; the fanboys make it out as the best show on television while those who haven't really seen it or don't get it condemn it as a piece of shit.

I'd be well up for a bit o' Finck in season number 3. Maybe it will be around the same time as my cameo.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Longpig
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2006, 10:15:16 AM »

Lost is a trend no one will remember it in 5 years.

It's not that I don't get it or haven't seen it (my girlfriend loved the first series/season before she got bored) so I've seen all that series, I just think it's a dragged out, badly executed piece of shit. 

If it was a film or a 6-part series then fine, but there's no need for it to be on this long.

LP
justynius
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2006, 10:15:47 AM »

If Finck is on the show at all, it will likely be as a character in one of the flashbacks.... they wouldn't make him one of the Others (unless he's killed off early) because that would be a recurring role and they wouldn't want to risk scheduling conflicts.

Also, Axl would fit into the show. I could definitely see him playing a character that was friends with Sawyer.
anythinggoes
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2006, 10:28:33 AM »

Ha imagine all the "Slash could of played that part better" comments

if it was true it would be the only episodes id bother watchin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2006, 10:47:36 AM »

The cameo part? hihi

"In August 2006, Finck sent an email to Kerrang! magazine confirming that he would be making a cameo appearance in an episode of the upcoming third season of Lost. Finck stated that he "is looking forward to working outside of the box of his Guns N' Roses for a change". It is rumoured he will play the leader of a mob that the regular characters encounter."

'For a Change' hihi

Maybe he has been involved than we realise?
we? count axlsmainman and me out. smoking

would be nice but has  Kerrang! said something about this? Huh Just wikipedia? How did they got the info?

no one outside this small world of GNR fanatics knows who Finck is. 

confused Actually, outside of your small world, robin has quite a few fans from his NIN days and from his other activities.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2006, 11:30:22 AM »

if this is true-good for robin for bracnhing out into new ventures.

jim-you did read the nudity clause regarding your cameo right Shocked?

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
misterbrownstone
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2006, 12:02:10 PM »

If Finck is on the show at all, it will likely be as a character in one of the flashbacks.... they wouldn't make him one of the Others (unless he's killed off early) because that would be a recurring role and they wouldn't want to risk scheduling conflicts.

Also, Axl would fit into the show. I could definitely see him playing a character that was friends with Sawyer.

Sawyer is the man!
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2006, 12:07:03 PM »

rofl That was the funniest thing I've read here for some time.

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2006, 12:09:49 PM »

I don't see it this way. For me it's even better than 24, and I really liked that one...

I would have given you another positive karma for this but then you'd think you're someone important, and you're NOT...  Grin

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2006, 12:11:52 PM »

It's not that I don't get it or haven't seen it (my girlfriend loved the first series/season before she got bored) so I've seen all that series, I just think it's a dragged out, badly executed piece of shit.?

If it was a film or a 6-part series then fine, but there's no need for it to be on this long.

LP

Dude, the amount of clever clues thrown into every episode of lost show the amount of thought and intelligence that went into writing that show.

If you can be bothered to concentrate and actually take time to think about what these things all mean, piece together the ?puzzle, you get a lot of thought provoking discussion involving ancient theology/mortality/philosphy/etc from this show.

The amount of things going on within that show could never be fit into 6 episodes, that's the beauty of it. It takes you deeper into the plot with every episode.

You don't like it? Fine, but it's not a "badly executed piece of shit"

And to think... I'm not one of those guys whos spends hours reading about it on the internet. ?Shocked

I'd love to see Finck in there!

@#$%funker
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2006, 12:40:13 PM »

It's not that I don't get it or haven't seen it (my girlfriend loved the first series/season before she got bored) so I've seen all that series, I just think it's a dragged out, badly executed piece of shit.?

LP

That is what they said about 24. Its not a trend, its a show that makes you think The people that bash it, dont get it, and cant figure anything out, so they bash it

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2006, 01:00:33 PM »

well dave most people are stupid! but back on topic. Robin would be great in that role! i can see him kidnapping someone from the beach already!

Chinese Democracy!
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2006, 01:55:56 PM »

http://lostrumours.blogspot.com/

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
Elrothiel
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2006, 04:37:51 PM »

Actually I can imagine Robin playing HIMSELF AS the leader of the Others.... As in... the leader of the Others isn't a character played BY Robin, the leader of the Others IS Robin!! And I hope he kills Jack. I don't like Jack, he really fucks me off! Him and his pointless rivalry with Sawyer! Sawyer's the MAN and there ain't no way Jack will ever be better than him. Not in a million years. smoking
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2006, 04:44:10 PM »

well that's a bit far fetched wouldn't you say? ahah
nice though yes

Chinese Democracy!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2006, 06:19:18 PM »

jim-you did read the nudity clause regarding your cameo right Shocked?

Ugh. Yes, I did, and for the last time, I don't want to make a cameo in your 'amateur production.'

Fortunately JJ and Damon don't require any nudity on my part, and unlike your 'indie movie' there's no bedroom scene that engulfs the production.

Actually I can imagine Robin playing HIMSELF AS the leader of the Others.... As in... the leader of the Others isn't a character played BY Robin, the leader of the Others IS Robin!! And I hope he kills Jack. I don't like Jack, he really fucks me off! Him and his pointless rivalry with Sawyer! Sawyer's the MAN and there ain't no way Jack will ever be better than him. Not in a million years. smoking

Behave yourself, Jack makes the show. I guess I'm a Jack fanboy.

... Same source though, isn't it? Not that I actually read it. As with most things, I opened it, had a peek, and then closed it.

I'll get on the blower with my people to see if, fingers crossed, there is any truth in this rumour...

... Ahem.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2006, 06:29:51 PM »

Maybe the black smoke Eko encountered was a blown amp?
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2006, 08:24:31 PM »

if it was true it would be the only episodes id bother watchin

rofl  Anythinggoes, thanks for that laugh!  (watching Finck) "Aw man, where's the soul?  Look how he just walked off the screen all choppy-like.  Slash would have been so smooooth!"   rofl

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2006, 07:59:11 AM »

1) If he's doing a cameo, he's not in the first 6 episode arc. 

2) I could see him playing either an "Other" or possibly having something to do with a Charlie flashback, while Charlie was fronting Driveshaft.

3) The show rocks.  Anyone else following "The Lost Experience"?  LOTS of background info being given out so far, wth a promise (via ABC press release) to reveal exactly what "the numbers" mean.   Two words: Valenzetti equation.  Two more words: Alvar Hanso.  'Nuff said. Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Elrothiel
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2006, 09:27:58 AM »

1) If he's doing a cameo, he's not in the first 6 episode arc.

2) I could see him playing either an "Other" or possibly having something to do with a Charlie flashback, while Charlie was fronting Driveshaft.

3) The show rocks. Anyone else following "The Lost Experience"? LOTS of background info being given out so far, wth a promise (via ABC press release) to reveal exactly what "the numbers" mean. Two words: Valenzetti equation. Two more words: Alvar Hanso. 'Nuff said. Smiley

Ahhhh Pilferk!! Shhh!! Some of us are from the UK and don't want spoilers!!

I have restricted myself from reading ANYTHING on the internet about future episodes, or spoilers, no matter how much I want to know what the numbers are, what the island is, what's going to happen to my favorite characters... I'm not letting myself find out in an underhanded manner, so if someone starts saying to me what's gunna happen, I'm gunna put my hands over my ears and go "Lalalalalala!!!"

Lost rocks! beer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: