Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:37:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  question to mysteron
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: question to mysteron  (Read 5167 times)
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 12:30:38 AM »

I know for sure that I am not the only one wondering this and unfortunately my thread was locked.? I do not ask for specific information.? Just a yes or no.? Will CD come out in 2006 100% sure.? I do not want to cause problems but I think that in the 2nd week of August we deserve to know.

If your thread keeps getting locked why do you keep asking the same question and repeating the thread?? I would sense that is the way to get yourself banned, not get a question answered, IMO
i dont think he asked the same question .....? Roll Eyes
 Lips Sealed
and banned?! banned for what? hes not bashing anyone or posting links to LEAKS.. ( MANDY...)

Hi mysteron.? Will chinese democracy come out in 2006 100% sure?? Thanks.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=34338.0

Previous post locked, similar question.

Hey...like everyone else I would love to know this as well but I just don't think it's going to get an adequate answer here....no offense to GNFNRAXL... peace

None taken.  But I thought that having my thread locked was uncalled for.  I didn't insult or bash anyone.  If we can't get a yes or no maybe a percentage of chances or a "everything is going on as planned."  But preferably a yes or no.  I don't think this is asking for anything too specific.  It is not like I wanna know the release date or when the announcement will be made.  At least I am not asking this now.  I can wait for the announcement.  I just wanna know if 2006 is the year we'll get the album or not.  And if I am banned for this.  Well then you can get banned for just about anything.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2006, 01:06:08 AM »

I know for sure that I am not the only one wondering this and unfortunately my thread was locked.? I do not ask for specific information.? Just a yes or no.? Will CD come out in 2006 100% sure.? I do not want to cause problems but I think that in the 2nd week of August we deserve to know.

If your thread keeps getting locked why do you keep asking the same question and repeating the thread?? I would sense that is the way to get yourself banned, not get a question answered, IMO
 Lips Sealed
and banned?! banned for what? hes not bashing anyone or posting links to LEAKS.. ( MANDY...)

Hey...like everyone else I would love to know this as well but I just don't think it's going to get an adequate answer here....no offense to GNFNRAXL... peace

None taken.? But I thought that having my thread locked was uncalled for.? I didn't insult or bash anyone.? If we can't get a yes or no maybe a percentage of chances or a "everything is going on as planned."? But preferably a yes or no.? I don't think this is asking for anything too specific.? It is not like I wanna know the release date or when the announcement will be made.? At least I am not asking this now.? I can wait for the announcement.? I just wanna know if 2006 is the year we'll get the album or not.? And if I am banned for this.? Well then you can get banned for just about anything.

All I can say is Axl said we will hear music this year but by no means am I any authority on this.  My hopes are up, tour dates coming, new songs being played...all seems to be going in the right direction yes
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2006, 02:03:50 AM »

Lips Sealed

None taken.? But I thought that having my thread locked was uncalled for.? I didn't insult or bash anyone.? If we can't get a yes or no maybe a percentage of chances or a "everything is going on as planned."? But preferably a yes or no.? I don't think this is asking for anything too specific.? It is not like I wanna know the release date or when the announcement will be made.? At least I am not asking this now.? I can wait for the announcement.? I just wanna know if 2006 is the year we'll get the album or not.? And if I am banned for this.? Well then you can get banned for just about anything.

All I can say is Axl said we will hear music this year but by no means am I any authority on this.? My hopes are up, tour dates coming, new songs being played...all seems to be going in the right direction yes

Oh I agree and before people start giving me crap for only seeing negative.  2006 has been exciting thus far.  GNR just completed a successful European tour, they kept going despite problems(ie fans throwing stuff), Axl makes public appearances etc.  All signs seem to be going in the right direction.  But Axl said that people would hear music this year and on the Trunk show said that CD would be released in the fall or late fall.  While I am aware that it is not too late yet for a late fall release, everyday that goes by without any news makes the window smaller for a late fall release.  And I think it would be unfortunate for us fans to have come so close to the promised land and not getting the big prize.  But no doubt that Axl gave us a great year thus far.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2006, 02:15:20 AM »

I know for sure that I am not the only one wondering this and unfortunately my thread was locked...?

And you thought posting it again would make a difference??

Not gonna give a -1 for this... for now.. Don't post the same shit that a mod has locked.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: