Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:32:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  question to mysteron
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: question to mysteron  (Read 5186 times)
GNFNRAXL
« on: August 14, 2006, 11:03:05 PM »

I know for sure that I am not the only one wondering this and unfortunately my thread was locked.  I do not ask for specific information.  Just a yes or no.  Will CD come out in 2006 100% sure.  I do not want to cause problems but I think that in the 2nd week of August we deserve to know.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 11:04:31 PM »

really.. surprises are lame. unless they're leaks..

THANKS MANDY  ok Grin
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 11:05:11 PM »

A yes or no is already specific enough. Don't ya think?

PS.: Frozen, what the hell are you on about, child?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 11:06:42 PM »

PS.: Frozen, what the hell are you on about, child?
whos that in your avatar? is he from aerosmith?  hihi
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 11:11:40 PM »

No, he plays for Eminem.

I still don't get your "THANKS MANDY".
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 11:22:27 PM »

No, he plays for Eminem.

I think he thanked you for that clip you leaked  Undecided
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 11:23:38 PM »

I really doubt he will give you an answer to this question, and if he does it probably be ambiguous.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 11:24:18 PM »

Frozen.... What is that avatar from?  That's the funniest one I've ever seen man.  I love it  hihi   Is that you?
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 11:26:14 PM »

No, he plays for Eminem.

I think he thanked you for that clip you leaked? Undecided

Oh yeah, he explained that to me. Not even worthy denying anything. That's just laughable.  hihi

Steel_Angel
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 11:27:47 PM »

Frozen.... What is that avatar from?? That's the funniest one I've ever seen man.? I love it? hihi? ?Is that you?
got it from another forum. it aint me, but its great.  Tongue
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:01 PM »

No, he plays for Eminem.

I think he thanked you for that clip you leaked  Undecided

Oh yeah, he explained that to me. Not even worthy denying anything. That's just laughable.  hihi

Ok, let's make a big deal out of it

EVERYBODY, MANDY HAS A NEW LEAK!

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:19 PM »

I'd like to know if we all spend our money to go to these shows, will we be rewarded with hearing more new songs? I would like to travel to one of these shows, but I'm not going to if it's still the same setlist.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 11:30:35 PM by Mattattack » Logged
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 11:31:28 PM »

I would like to travel to one of these shows, but I'm not going to if it's still the same setlist.

How are you gonna know if it's still the same setlist if you're not there?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 11:35:42 PM »

I would like to travel to one of these shows, but I'm not going to if it's still the same setlist.

How are you gonna know if it's still the same setlist if you're not there?
rofl Classic.

I dont think Mysteron is gonna post a "guarantee" on a forum. Anything could happen.

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2006, 11:37:23 PM »

If the albums not out before the show, and the albums not coming out this year, then it'll be the same setlist. I've already been to NY this year and I would prefer to wait and see the band when they're playing more new songs. I just want to get the most bang for my buck. Being from Canada, it's a good time to go the US with our dollar doing so well though.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 11:41:50 PM by Mattattack » Logged
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 11:48:54 PM »

I'd like to know if we all spend our money to go to these shows, will we be rewarded with hearing more new songs? I would like to travel to one of these shows, but I'm not going to if it's still the same setlist.

Somehow I don't think they're gonna give us the setlist for a show a month in advance. However, I think it's safe to assume that if you spend your money to go see the show then you'll be rewarded with seeing your favorite band (if Guns are your favorite). I saw the Who twice on one tour and they played the same setlist both times. Changed two or three songs like Guns do (Used to Lover Her, You Gotta Move, Chinese Democracy, TWAT, etc.) but it was basically the same setlist both nights and you know what? I had a great fuckin' time on both of those nights and I would gladly see them again with the same setlist. I'd gladly see Guns again with the same set (2006 of course, not the 2002 setlist). My advice to you, if you don't wanna gamble, don't do it. Don't go see Guns N' Roses if the setlist bothers you so.
           For me a great, energetic show is the most band for my buck, but to each his own I suppose.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 11:50:28 PM by Ellroy » Logged

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 12:04:30 AM »

I've got sixth row seats for The Who in Vancouver. I saw them in 2000 at The Gorge and it was a killer show. The Who is a nostalgia act at this point, and I would rather hear the classics then the new stuff anyway. GnR is different. Chinese Democracy has the potential to be a classic album in my opinion. If I had unlimitied funds I would go to Vegas, but since I don't, I want to time it so I hear a whole bunch of new songs, next time I see GnR.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 12:24:13 AM by Mattattack » Logged
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 12:08:41 AM »

I know for sure that I am not the only one wondering this and unfortunately my thread was locked.? I do not ask for specific information.? Just a yes or no.? Will CD come out in 2006 100% sure.? I do not want to cause problems but I think that in the 2nd week of August we deserve to know.

If your thread keeps getting locked why do you keep asking the same question and repeating the thread?? I would sense that is the way to get yourself banned, not get a question answered, IMO

Regarding the setlist, no one is gonna know until it's played. IMO the best I have seen GNR is at Hammerstein, a small venue and I would love the opportunity to see them again that way before they start playing the bigger venues, no matter what the setlist is!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 12:12:33 AM »

I know for sure that I am not the only one wondering this and unfortunately my thread was locked.? I do not ask for specific information.? Just a yes or no.? Will CD come out in 2006 100% sure.? I do not want to cause problems but I think that in the 2nd week of August we deserve to know.

If your thread keeps getting locked why do you keep asking the same question and repeating the thread?? I would sense that is the way to get yourself banned, not get a question answered, IMO
i dont think he asked the same question .....? Roll Eyes
 Lips Sealed
and banned?! banned for what? hes not bashing anyone or posting links to LEAKS.. ( MANDY...)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2006, 12:24:09 AM »

i dont think he asked the same question .....? Roll Eyes
 Lips Sealed
and banned?! banned for what? hes not bashing anyone or posting links to LEAKS.. ( MANDY...)

Hi mysteron.? Will chinese democracy come out in 2006 100% sure?? Thanks.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=34338.0

Previous post locked, similar question.

Hey...like everyone else I would love to know this as well but I just don't think it's going to get an adequate answer here....no offense to GNFNRAXL... peace
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: