Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:27:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl parties with Fredrik Ljungberg (Arsenal) in London this weekend
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl parties with Fredrik Ljungberg (Arsenal) in London this weekend  (Read 11959 times)
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« on: August 14, 2006, 06:09:38 AM »

The second biggest norwegian newspaper, Dagbladet reports this, (new pictures inside)

http://www.kjendis.no/2006/08/14/473832.html

For those of you who dont speak norwegian,m it basically says that Axl and Ljungberg was hanging together and leaving together from some very exclusive nightclubs.

Why isnt he in USA finishing the record? Maybe its out of his hands now?
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 06:18:52 AM »

I bet he has the new single as a ringtone Grin

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 06:19:05 AM »

He probably forgot he said it to be out late fall this year.  Roll Eyes

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 06:30:46 AM »

I'm as big Arsenal fan as I'm GN'R fan. I love GN'R and Arsenal since 1991. My favorite player was Tony Adams, now it's Freddie Ljungberg. I knew he was a big Sex Pistols fan. AWSOME!!! When Sweden played here in Bulgaria last year I went to welcome Freddie at the airport and I was with a Sid Vicious switcher doping weed. Freddie liked the switcher and said to me: "Hey, I knew punk's not dead!!" On the other day he scored twice agaist our national team.  peace beer

"...It don't really matter..."
anythinggoes
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 06:35:52 AM »

Is it me or does the phone match the colour of his beard  hihi

i cant belive he is still in England maybe he cant get home with all the trouble
Origen
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 06:51:43 AM »

i cant belive he is still in England maybe he cant get home with all the trouble

Do people think the countries airports have shut down or somethink. There are slight delays and some cancelled flights, that's it. But also when your Axl Rose I'm sure if you wanted to leave the country you could.
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 06:54:01 AM »

Haha, man! This is so cool!

Swedish Guns N' Roses-site & forum:
http://www.gnrsweden.com/
greendog
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 07:01:27 AM »

Do people think the countries airports have shut down or somethink.
i know that some flights are still going ahead and there are lengthly delays and such... but last I heard the UK was a no fly zone?

also... i know damn well i wouldnt want to risk flying when i could hang out in nightclubs and do whatever the fuck i wanted? hihi

lets look at it logically... possible death through terror attack... or... hanging out in nightclubs with pretty ladies  peace ... hard choice  ok
Origen
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 07:05:01 AM »

Do people think the countries airports have shut down or somethink.
i know that some flights are still going ahead and there are lengthly delays and such... but last I heard the UK was a no fly zone?

also... i know damn well i wouldnt want to risk flying when i could hang out in nightclubs and do whatever the fuck i wanted? hihi

lets look at it logically... possible death through terror attack... or... hanging out in nightclubs with pretty ladies? peace ... hard choice? ok

I know someone that just came back from holiday just two days ago and there weren't any delays.

Also Axl will have his own private plane/jet, and like I said if a "rockstar" especially Axl was adament on leaving the country then I'm sure he could.
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 07:05:43 AM »

There is a rumour In Engalnd that Freddie is gay!

Not all start saying it doesnt matter blah blah blah....

I bet he tried to take him to his fav club in Soho!!

But the ?lad has got decent taste in music and he ant a bad player!!
 Smiley

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
TheMole
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 07:40:39 AM »

Is that a gold motorola razr? Please allow me to point out how gay/pimp that is... Maybe Axl is trying to outbling Mr. T or something?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 08:20:17 AM »

Is that a gold motorola razr? Please allow me to point out how gay/pimp that is... Maybe Axl is trying to outbling Mr. T or something?

Great post...

We've known about this phone for a long time. But noone made your point. I guess it takes a really smart guy to do it...

greendog
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 08:22:53 AM »

Also Axl will have his own private plane/jet, and like I said if a "rockstar" especially Axl was adament on leaving the country then I'm sure he could.

i know axl will have his own jet and stuff... just a bit of light hearted fun Tongue
TheMole
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 09:34:04 AM »

Great post...

We've known about this phone for a long time. But noone made your point. I guess it takes a really smart guy to do it...

Really, this phone was common knowledge? And noone ever made one single comment about it? Am I really the first one to notice? Damn, I feel special now. And a real feeling of superiority at that. You know, all the other folks who've seen this picture and haven't made a comment along the lines of me must be really really dumb. Thanks for pointing that out man, you've really made my day! Hey, wanna chat on MSN or something, you know, just to bask in each others superior intellect? We can talk about how all these stupid forum posters don't even see the obvious, and about how dumb they are.

It's a lighthearted remark man, take it as such. If you don't think it's true, or funny, just leave it. Sjeesj...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2006, 09:46:52 AM »

The second biggest norwegian newspaper, Dagbladet reports this, (new pictures inside)

http://www.kjendis.no/2006/08/14/473832.html

For those of you who dont speak norwegian,m it basically says that Axl and Ljungberg was hanging together and leaving together from some very exclusive nightclubs.

I don't think this just happened.

I think it's old news they are rehashing.

I read on another forum that these pics were taken after the Stockholm gig.

edit to add translation:

Quick and dirty (main text only):

Fredrik Ljungberg takes the time to visit other clubs even if it's only five days until the start of the soccer season, where Ljungbergs Arsenal will meet Aston Villa, according to Expressen. This time it's nightclubs, not soccer clubs.

Saturday night Ljungberg was out with the notorious vocalist of Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose. The soccer player tried to sneak out the back door, but was discovered by photograpers, who got pictures of the soccer player and the rock star in the same car.

*three paragraphs about the Stockholm incident*

The club Ljungberg and Rose snuck out of is called Movidas and is one of the more exclusive clubs, where only members and specially invited guests gain access. On that area the club is quite similar to Arsenal. Except from that most things are hopefully different.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 10:13:18 AM by dolphin » Logged
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 09:52:30 AM »

Well if he is still in London it's not exactly his fault.

Planes are kinda difficult at the moment.
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 10:07:15 AM »

freddie takes it up the arse (nal)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 11:11:19 AM »

Maybe it IS his fault!!!? Maybe the Brits concocted this whole "liquid terrorism" story so that Axl will have to spend hours and hours waiting for his flight.? We all know how "pissed" (pun intended) the British fans got when Axl didn't start shows on time.

Ticket says things will "take off" at a certain time but it doesn't actually happen till hours and hours later.? Sound familiar?

Payback's a bitch.? hihi

ON TOPIC:? I have no clue, nor do I care, who Fredrik Ljungberg is so I don't really have any "on topic" comments to make.? Lips Sealed

P.S.? I'M JOKING ABOUT THE TIME THING!!!? ?hihi = joke
Their entire existence, GNR mostly always started their sets much later than what's printed on the tickets.? I got no problem with that.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 11:23:37 AM »

Axl's life doesn't revolve around the Chinese Democracy album. Of course he could leave if he wanted to. The plane situation isn't that bad. He just wants to enjoy himself, take a few weeks off after the tour.

I support Arsenal and Freddie is one of my favourite players so cool to see this. Axl and Freddie have a lot in common when it comes to lovely ladies. Freddie's had some amazing looking women in his time.

SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 11:29:18 AM »

Axl's life doesn't revolve around the Chinese Democracy album. Of course he could leave if he wanted to. The plane situation isn't that bad. He just wants to enjoy himself, take a few weeks off after the tour.

I support Arsenal and Freddie is one of my favourite players so cool to see this. Axl and Freddie have a lot in common when it comes to lovely ladies. Freddie's had some amazing looking women in his time.

umm you sure!!

I know the fella is good looking!!

Maybe loads of women fancy him!!

But there was a strong rumour about him and will young!!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: