Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 12:09:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  gay
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: gay  (Read 6761 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 01:10:15 AM »

Well, you just earned yourself some negative karma.

...  *tears*   Cry

I thought you guys liked each other! Trouble in the relationship?

Jim came out of the closet I'm afraid...............
Shirell
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2006, 04:07:28 AM »

Okay getting back to the thread, I see you're only 16 (thanks Jim) and I agree that it is going to be very difficult for you to do anything about this if he gets physically violent.  I think all you can do is be supportive to your mum and let her know that you are there for her.  If he gets violent get the police.  I know that doesnt always help (I've been there!) but at least any assault is recorded and can be used later when applying for any restraining order.  There is never any excuse for a man hitting a woman as far as I am concerned despite male protests of 'she deserved it' (I got battered to shit and never once did I 'deserve it').  Be there for your mum and let her know she has your total support if she wants to get this guy out of her life. 
Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2006, 06:30:37 AM »

Why did your mom get drunk?

Was her boyfriend drunk, also? 

There's never any reason to hit someone (unless she was hitting him first, maybe?) but if your mom is the one who was drunk, then maybe her boyfriend's "moods" aren't really a result of him being an asshole.  You didn't give enough details.

Does your mom get drunk a lot?  Do they both drink?  Again, even if the source of all the arguing is your mom (and I know it might be hard to see that, from your point of view) there's still no reason to be violent with her, unless she starts it.  For example, if she is hitting him or throwing things at him, and he is trying to subdue her, then that's acceptable.  But if that's the case, then they just need to break up.

I'm just saying, is there something about this story you're not telling us?  Is your mom an alcoholic and needs help? 

The reason I'm asking all this is it seems like this is the case a lot of times.  Someone will complain "Oh, my boyfriend beats me" or whatever, when in reality, the woman is an alcoholic or drug addict and she's always trying to start shit with the man. 
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 07:09:57 AM »

what a fag

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 07:57:20 AM »

Why did your mom get drunk?

Was her boyfriend drunk, also??

There's never any reason to hit someone (unless she was hitting him first, maybe?) but if your mom is the one who was drunk, then maybe her boyfriend's "moods" aren't really a result of him being an asshole.? You didn't give enough details.

Does your mom get drunk a lot?? Do they both drink?? Again, even if the source of all the arguing is your mom (and I know it might be hard to see that, from your point of view) there's still no reason to be violent with her, unless she starts it.? For example, if she is hitting him or throwing things at him, and he is trying to subdue her, then that's acceptable.? But if that's the case, then they just need to break up.

good point
I'm just saying, is there something about this story you're not telling us?? Is your mom an alcoholic and needs help??

The reason I'm asking all this is it seems like this is the case a lot of times.? Someone will complain "Oh, my boyfriend beats me" or whatever, when in reality, the woman is an alcoholic or drug addict and she's always trying to start shit with the man.?

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 09:49:08 AM »

The reason I'm asking all this is it seems like this is the case a lot of times.? Someone will complain "Oh, my boyfriend beats me" or whatever, when in reality, the woman is an alcoholic or drug addict and she's always trying to start shit with the man.?

So you're saying that if she's been drinking and picks a fight, it's allright for him to get physical with her?   Huh

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Shirell
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »

So you're saying that if she's been drinking and picks a fight, it's allright for him to get physical with her?? Huh?

Amish we await your reply with interest!  Careful wording may be advisable right now.
Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 11:23:20 AM »

Again, even if the source of all the arguing is your mom (and I know it might be hard to see that, from your point of view) there's still no reason to be violent with her, unless she starts it.  For example, if she is hitting him or throwing things at him, and he is trying to subdue her, then that's acceptable.

I said if she is trying to get physically violent with him, then it's okay to try and subdue her, which could very well involve some sort of choking method, however it should not involve multiple punches, bloody noses, black eyes, that sort of thing.  I'm in no way condoning physical abuse towards women, or men for that matter.

Of course, if they're both alcoholic junkie type people, they both need to beat each other up and drown in their own vomit.  ok

SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 12:20:02 PM »

I'm in no way condoning physical abuse towards women, or men for that matter.

Except choking............ Roll Eyes
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 12:33:25 PM »

I said if she is trying to get physically violent with him, then it's okay to try and subdue her, which could very well involve some sort of choking method, however it should not involve multiple punches, bloody noses, black eyes, that sort of thing.?

... of course, "that sort of thing" wouldn't be needed after he'd choked her? ?Roll Eyes

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Shirell
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 02:18:28 PM »

Again, even if the source of all the arguing is your mom (and I know it might be hard to see that, from your point of view) there's still no reason to be violent with her, unless she starts it.? For example, if she is hitting him or throwing things at him, and he is trying to subdue her, then that's acceptable.

I said if she is trying to get physically violent with him, then it's okay to try and subdue her, which could very well involve some sort of choking method, however it should not involve multiple punches, bloody noses, black eyes, that sort of thing.? I'm in no way condoning physical abuse towards women, or men for that matter.

Of course, if they're both alcoholic junkie type people, they both need to beat each other up and drown in their own vomit.? ok

Well, my soon to be ex-husband did that choking method thing too, that's why I am divorcing his ass.  Oh yeah.... he did that choking thing BECAUSE I said I was divorcing his ass.  No dude, it is NEVER, EVER, EVER alright to hit a woman.  There are plenty of non violent ways for a man to stop a woman from hitting him (unless of course he's built like pee wee herman and she's like the female = of Arnie).
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2006, 03:17:51 PM »

Master Classes on how to use the Quote Feature, Tuesdays at 7pm. Round mine.

Bring beer and drugs. And Women.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Shirell
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2006, 03:25:25 PM »

Be there! Address? Ha Ha.....
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 03:46:18 PM »

Anyone got a tic tac. Suddenly got an urge.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
MCT
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »

Grin

EDIT - Emoticons are gay...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2006, 08:14:48 PM »

Be there! Address? Ha Ha.....

Somewhere. Around the corner. You know. Down the road, from that shop. By the station!

Grin

EDIT - Emoticons are gay...

...................... You're not invited.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
MCT
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2006, 08:22:11 PM »

You're not invited.

I should hope not... Wink
Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2006, 09:45:55 PM »

I'm still being misunderstood.

If you're husband choked you or hit you or physically harmed you in any way because you said you were going to divorce him, that's bad in my opinion.

However, if a girl is coming at me, kicking, punching, biting, and throwing things at me like a crazy person, then I would have to get physical with her, for my own protection.  If I wasn't able to hold her down until she calmed down, then I might have to resort to some sort of choke out tactic.  It depends on the situation.  You can't tell me that it's absolutely never right to physically subdue someone just because they are a woman. 

Please read my entire statements and understand what my words mean before you reply with an argument.  I don't care if you disagree with me, but please, disagree with what I said, not with what you think I said. 
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2006, 10:04:26 PM »

Okay then... I disagree with what you said   ok

Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2006, 10:15:11 PM »

Don't make me choke you!   Angry

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: