Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 12:07:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  gay
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: gay  (Read 6760 times)
sesor
Rocker

gay
« on: August 12, 2006, 10:47:29 PM »

my mum has aboyfriend ok...i really like him, hes seems liek a really nicve guy, they've been together for about a year now, but in that space, due to things we coudltn do anythign about we;'ve l;ived at his for about 5 months, we've had oru own house for about 2-3 months now..i think.

he's helped her threw a pretty tough time, shes very dependant on him, and shes been through alot int he last 2 years and has been strong, but shes at ehr last really. but things are getting better.

but his dasughter, she doesnt normally lie, she exagerates, but doesnt usually lie.  she tld me that he used ot hit her mum, i didnt tell my mum about it because i knew that she woudlnt act on it. and it seemed like it would fuck thigns up alot at that time, i needed to assess the situation first.

he;s lovely 99% of the time, but he gets...mooods, and talks to her like shit and treats ehr like shit. and becuse shes very emotionally fragile atm she cant cope with it.

tongiht , she got drunk, they ended up argueign when they got back, he's determinded that they should break up, shouiting int he next room for me "dont touch em, you make me sick" etc.

inbetween, i've spoken to her, shes sobered slightly, but has said shes gonan top herself if he leaves.

syaing to me "whatever happens i love you".

alot of ups n downs tongiht, apparently he had aher by the throat....if i knew at the tiem it happened i woulda ogne mad, i've been lsitening out for him to hit her or somethign all night.

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 01:38:42 AM »

How old are you??  Call the fucking cops on his ass   Angry

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 02:34:01 AM »

I'd beat that guy till he starts smelling from his ears.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 02:46:04 AM »

I hate men who are violent toward their women.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 03:03:02 AM »

I'm sorry to hear this, but I fail to see the connection between the title and the text itself.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 04:40:53 AM »

I'm sorry to hear this, but I fail to see the connection between the title and the text itself.

good point

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 06:25:15 AM »

I was in the same situation with my mom a few years ago, but fortunatly we've kicked the punk out. In the end, he was drunk all day long, and wasn't very "lovely". I don't know how old you are but I bet you will do something if it gets uglier. Don't do anything without thinking carefully, that's all I can tell you ... If it gets real ugly and you have no other solutions, don't hesitate to come between them (and eventually beat him a little).

Good luck man

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 01:10:25 PM »

I thought it was just me............
Shirell
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 03:20:15 PM »

God that's awful your mum is obviously very emotionally insecure and really needs your support right now.  Try not to judge her she's having a tough enough time as it is.  I think you need to make her see that this emotional seesaw that he's got her on is doing more harm than good.  I don't know how old you are but my thoughts are with you and your mum.  LOL 'Big hug'
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 03:24:28 PM »

The click off a button, in conjunction with the move of your mouse (and maybe a scroll), would lead you fools to the revelation that the young lady is sixteen.

I have nothing to add that would be much help, those who tend to get hot headed tend rather to hinder, without full scope of the situation it is difficult and the venom in some responses to subjects such as this achieves only in increasing the intensity of the situation in your own mind. As I say, it isn't always much help to you. But I do feel for you. Pop culture language can be excused,

it's a pretty gay situation.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 05:42:21 PM »

The click off a button, in conjunction with the move of your mouse (and maybe a scroll), would lead you fools to the revelation that the young lady is sixteen.

For your information you little shit, I checked her profile after I posted but didn't feel the need to go back and change the post.? Fuck off.

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2006, 06:00:52 PM »

For your information you little shit, I checked her profile after I posted but didn't feel the need to go back and change the post.? Fuck off.

I don't think he really meant you to be honest, I think the ones suggesting she step in and beat his ass are the ones he was talking about, a 16 year old girl doesn't have much scope for success in such a situation does she.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
SLCPUNK
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2006, 06:07:54 PM »

it's a pretty gay situation.

It is, but I really expected to see some gayness when I opened this thread.

Can we spice it up with some gay themed pictures or rainbow flags?

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 06:08:45 PM »

This is the gayest of gay threads I've seen all gay.

Edit  - *day.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 06:11:10 PM by Eazy E » Logged
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 06:16:05 PM »

I don't think he really meant you to be honest, I think the ones suggesting she step in and beat his ass are the ones he was talking about, a 16 year old girl doesn't have much scope for success in such a situation does she.

I was playing...    peace

SLCPUNK
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 06:19:55 PM »

This is the gayest of gay threads I've seen all gay.

Edit  - *day.

I wish I could take a gay off one of these gays.............
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 06:24:03 PM »

I was playing...? ? peace

Ok my bad  peace

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 07:13:18 PM »

For your information you little shit, I checked her profile after I posted but didn't feel the need to go back and change the post.  Fuck off.

Well, you just earned yourself some negative karma.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2006, 07:45:46 PM »

...? *tears*? ?Cry
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 07:48:19 PM by Chelle » Logged

Evolution
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2006, 07:52:56 PM »

...  *tears*   Cry

I thought you guys liked each other! Trouble in the relationship?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: