Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 10:10:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The European Tour through the eyes of this really handsome but humble Greek...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The European Tour through the eyes of this really handsome but humble Greek...  (Read 10977 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2006, 03:02:28 PM »

Its great because we could post links to songs and stuff ha ha ha ha wait i have no links to songs plus we could swear like bum and titties and even willy and nooone would no he he he

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! - Could we even get away with just doing that? You willyhead! rofl rofl

that would be a great match i would like to see

You can be my trainer and mentor, like Mickey and Apollo were to Rocky. We can do little training montages of me that you can film with your phone with Eye Of The Tiger playing in the background whilst i do 5 million situps. The we will switch and ill take a shot of you going :-

YouCome on Rocky... i mean Arron.
MeI'm trying Mickey i mean er anythinggoes i really am, i just dont think its right putting my beard on the line for this.
You I want you spitting lightning and throwing thunder, i want you to knock em dead Arron. Go Champ!
Me I had a curry last night and im shitting thunder and lightning!

ok i think we have ruined this thread enough lets go find another one to destroy

it was a crappy thread anyway with some greek gloating about how many times he had seen gnr and met axl (i joke i joke) ps arron you cant shrink the icons remember that

That's it, you're banned 4ever. Both of you.

AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 03:05:12 PM »

thats cool
now that you're not living everyones summer fantasy you wanna get that gilby interview done?

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2006, 03:07:02 PM »

thats cool
now that you're not living everyones summer fantasy you wanna get that gilby interview done?

No.

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2006, 03:10:42 PM »

Its great because we could post links to songs and stuff ha ha ha ha wait i have no links to songs plus we could swear like bum and titties and even willy and nooone would no he he he

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! - Could we even get away with just doing that? You willyhead! rofl rofl

that would be a great match i would like to see

You can be my trainer and mentor, like Mickey and Apollo were to Rocky. We can do little training montages of me that you can film with your phone with Eye Of The Tiger playing in the background whilst i do 5 million situps. The we will switch and ill take a shot of you going :-

YouCome on Rocky... i mean Arron.
MeI'm trying Mickey i mean er anythinggoes i really am, i just dont think its right putting my beard on the line for this.
You I want you spitting lightning and throwing thunder, i want you to knock em dead Arron. Go Champ!
Me I had a curry last night and im shitting thunder and lightning!

ok i think we have ruined this thread enough lets go find another one to destroy

it was a crappy thread anyway with some greek gloating about how many times he had seen gnr and met axl (i joke i joke) ps arron you cant shrink the icons remember that

That's it, you're banned 4ever. Both of you.

It's not ok anythinggoes, I'm 1000% sure I'll lose if I fight him and I'm full of shit.

I'm gonna watch Over The Top a few times to use as an inspirational video for this momentus battle!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093692/

The world meets nobody halfway. When you want something, you gotta take it. - Lincoln Hawk - Over The Top 1987
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 03:14:06 PM by Christos AG » Logged
crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2006, 07:17:19 AM »

thats cool

No.

No?HuhHuh oh please do please do hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi for God's shake , leave the women alone for a day and update the site - especially the Gilby interview!!  rofl rofl rofl

great review buddy!!!  ok ok ok ok

i think you made a lot of fans very jealous  hihi hihi

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2006, 10:38:34 AM »

Great Stuff Christos!

Nice to meet you as well in London (30th)

-Greg

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
elmir
VIP

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2006, 02:22:23 PM »

No.

dude, I saw you in Athens, at the concert....here's my bizarre story...

For the last god knows how many years, everyone around me knew about my obsession with gnr...all the way from school, through to my working life....so, i am quite active on the local rock scene here in jhb, and know a lot of local stars, so for my wedding, sa's best band decided to perfom gnr's sweet child for me and my bride on the day...that made it that much more personal...it was great...

and then....our honeymoon was in greece....and just by pure accident i decide to check in here a day before we fly off, just to see how the European Tour s going, and I see that an extra date has been added....in fucking Athens...on the day I land!!!!

Needless to say, we went psycho, trying to organise tickets, didn't sleep for 48 hours out of excitement, finally managed to get to the show...my first gnr show...it was everything i expected it to be...

couldn't have wished for a better wedding present from anyone...it was fucking awesome....

anyway, loved Greece, met some nice people, had a great time.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2006, 02:31:43 PM »

I was also the one who screamed "DO THE ASSHOLE SONG" and Axl said "Ooh, we got another request for this one" and he played it... Funny... Felt really weird, my first request and not denied... Frank's (the drummer) first request was denied at the acoustic gig and mine wasn't...? Grin

What was Frank's request?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2006, 03:28:48 PM »

Maybe one of these days I'll post my "tour diary"....  nervous

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2006, 03:31:59 PM »

Civil War?? Roll Eyes hihi

Maybe one of these days I'll post my "tour diary"....? nervous

/jarmo

Or write a book about it? Tongue ... no, actually I can imagine how much memories you have. Only from 30th I can think of few like Beta and Ron jamming on side of stage, confused Bach dragged to stage for Nightrain? hihi, Merck on the phone before Paradise City (with Beta I (only) guess)... and many more... also my overdrunk not-really GNR fan friend fall asleep just when Izzy hit the stage and waking up end of Nightrain, seeing Bach and thinking that opening act is still on... that was funny, really funny? rofl
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 03:39:40 PM by Velimir » Logged
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2006, 04:30:48 PM »

some girl just called me and sais she is still looking for the handsome Greek promised in the title of this thread .....

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2006, 04:38:52 PM »

dude, I saw you in Athens, at the concert....here's my bizarre story...

Where? Did we talk?

Can't remember... I just remember Axl denying his request in a really funny way... Frank was laughing really hard...

some girl just called me and sais she is still looking for the handsome Greek promised in the title of this thread .....

That's cause she called an ugly french guy.  Tongue

Give her my number and she'll find her handsome Greek.

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2006, 05:35:05 PM »

I can only HOPE to enjoy HALF of what you guys did when GNR comes to the US.  You lucky bastards, but I'm glad you guys had such an awesome time.  It looks like all these years of "waiting" is starting to really pay off.  It's a great fucking time to be a Guns N' Roses fan and I don't think I have ever been more proud to be one, than I have been this summer.  I feel kind of guilty though because I haven't listened to any old GNR for a couple of months because I can't stop listening to the '06 live shows and the leaks, over and over again.  I don't miss the "old" line-up at all right now and I can't get enough of the current Guns N' Roses.  Alright, I need to stop myself before I type a whole page about it in this thread, so thanks again for sharing your stories and pictures everyone.  I'm glad everyone had a fun and safe trip(s).  Peace out.

Mitch

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
elmir
VIP

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2006, 09:32:17 AM »

Where? Did we talk?

no we didn't...I was a bit freaked out...was in Greece for the whole 8 hours, and everyone thought I was Greek (apparently I look like one), so all day long people were coming up to me chatting away in Greek....so I was keeping a low profile.

I did see you though, in the queue outside, and inside again.

Now I realise I should have gone up to you and said hello.....maybe next time.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2006, 09:39:02 AM »

Where? Did we talk?

no we didn't...I was a bit freaked out...was in Greece for the whole 8 hours, and everyone thought I was Greek (apparently I look like one), so all day long people were coming up to me chatting away in Greek....so I was keeping a low profile.

I did see you though, in the queue outside, and inside again.

Yeah, you should have...

Anyway, there will always be a next time...

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2006, 10:38:33 AM »

Yeah, you should have...

And you should've said hello to Chris at the Leeds Festival in 2002...? But did you? Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2006, 10:49:20 AM »

Yeah, you should have...

And you should've said hello to Chris at the Leeds Festival in 2002...  But did you? Tongue

/jarmo

Well, the thing is that I didn't see Chris cause I was too fuckin tired.

theProject saw me...  Tongue

elmir
VIP

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2006, 11:07:02 AM »

Well, the thing is that I didn't see Chris cause I was too fuckin tired.

theProject saw me...  Tongue

In my defence, until this thread came along, I didn't know what you looked like...so if I knew then that it was you...I would have definitelly made a mission to come over...

no worries mate, when the world tour happens next year, JHB is hopefully going to be on the map, and then I'll be your host for the concert.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2006, 11:18:30 AM »

Good review and great photos Christos. Glad you had a wonderful time. Smiley

P.S I have a photo of myself outside Wembley Stadium also. What an amazing place! ok

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2006, 11:21:48 AM »

Good review and great photos Christos. Glad you had a wonderful time. Smiley

P.S I have a photo of myself outside Wembley Stadium also. What an amazing place! ok

Its a magnificent structure, shame it has taken 120 years to build and wont be finished for at least another 120.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: