Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:02:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GUNS N' ROSES charter compagnie + more proof of a US TOUR
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNS N' ROSES charter compagnie + more proof of a US TOUR  (Read 8696 times)
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »

Is it just me who can't see the reply to the above post? Sad

Ditto, but maybe it is in there?

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 03:34:37 PM »

he wrote  "something like that hihi"

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 03:34:54 PM »

I guess we'll have to be patient... hihi

I'll download it !
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 03:35:11 PM »

I think this tour is for unloading all the Chinese Democracy shirts from 2002. Sorry, I've already got one. Is this going to be a theatre tour? That would be a good move if the album isn't going to be out quite yet.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006, 03:35:54 PM »

I think this tour is for unloading all the Chinese Democracy shirts from 2002. Sorry, I've already got one. Is this going to be a theatre tour? That would be a good move if the album isn't going to be out quite yet.

I am pretty sure it is an arena tour.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006, 03:37:37 PM »

I'm a hardcore GNR fan but only a new set list, not necessarily CD either, I'm talkin - Estranged, Civil War, Don't Cry, Dead Horse, Coma, Garden of Eden . . .

You gotta give people what normal people want. And that does not include Coma and Garden of Eden. They could take out a few AFD numbers and include Civil War or Dead Horse...

Don't agree. I think the majority of people that will support the new band during a US tour are pretty much the die-hards. The die-hards have been wishing for more Illusion tunes Exactly like Coma and Estranged for a long time. ?I hope it's the best of Appetite - the best of the Illusions - and a shitload of Democracy tracks - that , to me would be an exciting show
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 03:38:29 PM »

to GNFNR I fixed it for you. Tongue

making money?? promoting a cd?
Something like that  hihi
WARose
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2006, 03:39:28 PM »

I'm a hardcore GNR fan but only a new set list, not necessarily CD either, I'm talkin - Estranged, Civil War, Don't Cry, Dead Horse, Coma, Garden of Eden . . .

You gotta give people what normal people want. And that does not include Coma and Garden of Eden. They could take out a few AFD numbers and include Civil War or Dead Horse...

Don't agree. I think the majority of people that will support the new band during a US tour are pretty much the die-hards. The die-hards have been wishing for more Illusion tunes Exactly like Coma and Estranged for a long time.  I hope it's the best of Appetite - the best of the Illusions - and a shitload of Democracy tracks - that , to me would be an exciting show

the "die hards" are the people on the internet forums...... and that`s not the majority of people going to the shows...  they couldn`t even fill one single arena ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2006, 03:41:02 PM »

Don't agree. I think the majority of people that will support the new band during a US tour are pretty much the die-hards. The die-hards have been wishing for more Illusion tunes Exactly like Coma and Estranged for a long time.? I hope it's the best of Appetite - the best of the Illusions - and a shitload of Democracy tracks - that , to me would be an exciting show

the "die hards" are the people on the internet forums...... and that`s not the majority of people going to the shows...? they couldn`t even fill one single arena ok

Agreed, but I think most people believe that this tour will not sell out in markets other than Toronto, NYC, LA etc.. without a new album

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2006, 03:44:58 PM »

It would be nice if they tell us in advance if they're going to play the same setlist that they've been playing. I don't want to waste my money going to see the band if it's going to be the same set list I heard in 2002 and 2006. This tour will go tits up if they play arenas in North Amereica, again, without an album, and Axl goes on stage late every night.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2006, 03:50:28 PM »

Fixed
WARose
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2006, 03:51:05 PM »

so will we get a single or an announcement before the US tour?

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2006, 03:51:59 PM »

There is no answer to that right now

It depends what happens in the next few weeks
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2006, 03:53:20 PM »

Well, at least its not a NO!

WARose
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2006, 03:56:38 PM »

ok thanks man.....

not quite the answer i hoped for though....   i hope axl knows what he`s doing. and i hope he does remember the year 2002....

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006, 03:59:31 PM »

How can they expect to do a North American arena tour without an album or single. Nothing has changed here since 2002. If the North American tour is going to be New York, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, and Los Angeles, it will do fine, but if they want to play more cities then that they'll have to release the album.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »

How can they expect to do a North American arena tour without an album or single. Nothing has changed here since 2002. If the North American tour is going to be New York, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, and Los Angeles, it will do fine, but if they want to play more cities then that they'll have to release the album.

If a November release is to be expected, that is still almost a 3 month tour with no album (sep, oct, part of nov.) I think that just an official release date may be enough to sell tickets though. And before anybody starts, this is not 1991 when Gn'R was one of the biggest bands in the world. Back then they could tour for months before the Illusion albums and sell out every show. Not gonna happen in 06.

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2006, 04:15:40 PM »

I've seen this band in 2002 in Tacoma, after I talked my friends into going after the Vancouver riot. I saw the band again in 2006, opening night at The Hammerstein. I've seen the Appetite heavy set list twice now, and frankly i'm pissed off that we don't have an album release date or a single. Now, it looks like the band is on the verge of another North American tour, playing the same setlist, with no album or single. I must admit a part of me feels that  if they go through with touring this set list again in North America, they deserve things to go tits up. Does anybody else feel the same way? Nobody wants this band to make it huge more then me, but it still pisses me off the way they've gone about things. 
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2006, 04:23:42 PM »

Honestly, Mattattack, I have to disagree.  They CAN do another tour in the U.S. without an album, because the big-city shows will be sold out, and the smaller cities haven't seen this tour yet. 

However, I do agree with you that if they play NYC again, they have to change up the setlist.  I'd probably go see them three more times, because I'm a huge fan, but I would be a little disappointed if it's the same setlist.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2006, 04:33:40 PM »

Mysteron, what will it take to get a release date/single?  Is the timing not right?  Waiting for Christmas?

If I take Axl some chicken soup, will it help our cause?  hihi

AND...are any warm-up shows planned for August/early September?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: