Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 03:33:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  July 30th show @ wembley, update page, update here!!!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 30th show @ wembley, update page, update here!!!  (Read 108394 times)
GnFnRs2016
Mr. Brownstone
Rocker

The best thing that you never had

« Reply #700 on: July 31, 2006, 02:26:46 AM »

because i want the single out. i want the cd released. i want axl to finally deliver after years after failing to deliver. i want the truth. i want axl to admit the truth on why he has failed all these years for the guns n roses fans wants and needs. what they deserve and expect. i want axl to get on the ball and announce the official release date of the cd because if he doesnt in august 2006 then theres no chance in hell the cd will come this year. no chance in hell.

Queenie, that?s you right?!  rofl
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #701 on: July 31, 2006, 02:38:30 AM »

that line about tupac made me laugh my ass off

but yeah

I know that it's corny

But I made a get well axl card

and i'm gonna e-mail it to merck and hopefully he'll show it to axl

so yeah i know it's super corny but if you want to sign it: http://www.thenewguns.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1195
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #702 on: July 31, 2006, 02:47:00 AM »

The lot of you bitching and moaning - and I'm gonna be as polite as  I can here - need to SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

Guess what, this shit happens. People take ill. Pearl Jam played here some years ago, and Eddie Vedder couldn't get past three songs. Neil Young sang for the rest of the show. THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW. People expecting Pearl Jam didn't expect Neil, even if they're buddies. You don't expect Neil to be singing Alive or whatever. My pal had to suffer through it. I like Neil Young but I go to see him for Neil Young.

One fucking song is nothing. Quit your bitching, the band just had its first successful tour since the 90s, and those of you whining about late starts - go listen to N'Sync. I'm sure the show will be over early to ensure all the 10 year olds get home to mommy, so you'll be just fine. And don't fucking cry to me about the shit transportation in London because you knew damn well what you were getting yourself into. If you didn't where've you been the last twenty years?
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #703 on: July 31, 2006, 02:47:37 AM »

wait for the backlash!!!!

Embarrassed

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #704 on: July 31, 2006, 02:50:21 AM »

He better address this shit before US tour - although this European jaunt could be perceived as reasonably successful, it provides plenty to work on, most surrounding professionlism on Mr Roses part

you are a funny funnny guy.? Professionalism?? He's not Axl The Gent, he's Axl Fucking Rose.? Take him or leave him.? ?He better address this shit?? Who are you, his fucking dad?? Axl Rose doesn't owe you a goddamn thing pal, nor does he have to conduct his affairs the way you think he should.? ?get over yourself.? ?you make some of the stupidest posts.

peace

you make some of the stupidest posts.
 hihi this is too much from you, really? hihi

funny how? funny like a clown, like Im here to fuckin amuse you? funny how??

seriously, get a life Jim Bob, read the rest of the post and stop quoting tidbits out of context? Huh

do you really think he can do whatever he likes? what happened in 02? why was the tour cancelled? oh, im sure youll say no one knows. of course. answer those question seriously and properly in relation to professionlism and we can have a proper debate.

seriously, how old are you man? - some pimpley teen on an internet forum trys to rile me cos I dare say constructive critisism bout his hero? hihi come on man, break the cycle
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:57:03 AM by jimmythegent » Logged

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #705 on: July 31, 2006, 02:51:35 AM »

Some of the so-called "haters" are not haters, at all.  I'm a big fan of Axl (musically) and am rooting for the new music and the tour -- and, generally, the European tour went well.

But why are you automatically labelled a "hater" when you call it like it is:

1.  Axl is routinely very late to start.  Not just "a little late" -- instead, he often makes fans wait 90 minutes or more between acts.  And it makes no difference if that means that the working class fans either have to leave the gig early or miss public transporation to get back home.  "Oh, but that's just Axl!"  Bullshit: I can't think of any other major band that does that over and over to fans and gets away with it.  Why is this complete self-centerdness "okay"?

2.  Although he does better this tour, he still storms off stage with some regularity.   Of course, NO OTHER rock star is ever hit with objects while performing, but ignores it because the 9,999 other fans paid good money and had nothing to do with the object that was thrown.

3.  I've been to gigs where singers have "blown out their throat."  You know what a respectful, grown-up singer does in the worst case scenario:  they come out, apologize to the audience, and state that they can't finish the show or (like Bono and Springsteen have routinely done) they ask the audience to sing the songs.  They don't just disappear and send out friends and cronies with (likely bullshit) stories.  (And if you don't think that the second gig at 6am this morning had ANYTHING to do with the end of this gig, I got a great bridge to sell you.)

I'm sure this makes me a "hater."  But I feel like I have lot more self-respect than all the fools posting the sycophantic " AWWW, GET WELL SOON, AXL" b.s.

I'm just singling you out since you pretty much opened the door:

1) If he's routinely late, why is this such a big shock? You killed your own gripe.
2) He stormed off ONCE on this tour. Other bands have also stormed off for people throwing crap. He's not the only one. The show missed an encore, they got a full set. Go look up any number of other bands who have done that.
3) You don't know what the story is, so how the hell are you commenting on it?

Nice job pal, three invalid points in a single post. Oh, and I'm not labeling you a hater, but you're not "calling it like it is" either. You seem to have forgotten that a rock concert is an unpredictable, unreliable outing, not a night at the opera.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:55:12 AM by kyrie » Logged
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #706 on: July 31, 2006, 02:55:40 AM »

He better address this shit before US tour - although this European jaunt could be perceived as reasonably successful, it provides plenty to work on, most surrounding professionlism on Mr Roses part

you are a funny funnny guy.? Professionalism?? He's not Axl The Gent, he's Axl Fucking Rose.? Take him or leave him.? ?He better address this shit?? Who are you, his fucking dad?? Axl Rose doesn't owe you a goddamn thing pal, nor does he have to conduct his affairs the way you think he should.? ?get over yourself.? ?you make some of the stupidest posts.

Kudos to Axl and GNR for doing this tour.? It was a great summer? peace

amen!!! fuck the haters, axl and guns n' roses are back to stay! peace beer

christ - the inmates have taken over the asylumn  Roll Eyes

seriously, I never 'bashed' or 'hated' Axl cos he got sick

I made a post referring to his ongoing lateness and how the majority of the press had been negative as a result.

someone justify this without the usual beaten wife syndrome excuse - 'he's Axl Rose he can do what he likes'  ... please?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #707 on: July 31, 2006, 03:03:12 AM »

Well it was an amazing show last night!! I knew I would wake up to this thread this morning! One thing though to all you whingers and axl haters! Shut the Hell up! When Merck came out to explain what had happened the crowd reaction was amazing. They were cheering like hell! Of course we were all gutted that the show was over a bit early but at the same time people realised that Axl was not well and he had played for pretty much two hours because he did not want to let people down! Mike

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #708 on: July 31, 2006, 03:12:14 AM »

Axl is a joke and so is CD.?

No I think you will find you are the joke! Why are you on this board at all? After an amazing night last night to wake up and see fools like you posting its so annoying! Mike

anythinggoes
« Reply #709 on: July 31, 2006, 03:14:33 AM »

hey all the haters come back out their holes when something goes wrong dont you

why dont you just

Fuck Off

So what Axl didnt finish last song it was cool watching Baz do paradise he belted the fucker out and had a good time.

Axl must of blew his voice or something never mind he will get it better at least it was the last show he can have two months off

Didnt his voice use to go in the nineties and he was younger then.
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #710 on: July 31, 2006, 03:23:45 AM »

Axl is a joke and so is CD.?

you can always go and listen to Britney Spears rofl

jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #711 on: July 31, 2006, 03:30:38 AM »

Its amazing reading some of these, completely negative,selfish post.

I listened to the entire show (thanks for recording anythinggoes Smiley)

And from what I heard it sounded amazing.

If indeed it was a case of low blood pressure, and possible stress on the vocal chords, people need to do a bit of researvh, cause low blood pressure can be even harmful, than what other people were assuming high blood pressure, and yes MErck said LOW blood pressure.

ilussion what ever your name is, your posts are so selfish and like others have said NEGATIVE< but whatever, I have lerned to just pass them over when I see the name.

Just to get back to the show, I may not have been there , but I listened to it, and it as also an awesome show. And baz really showed his friendship to Axl by helping out and finishing the show, for him. KUdos . ANd he rocked it!

TO many people are so self centered on these mesage boards, thinking you are owed or go so far as try to assume other fans thiunk as you may, and that is completly false.

Personally , hope Axl takes care of himself , and work to get beter.And I wish him speedy recovery. AS far as I have seen GNR have truly done a great job this summer and easlily  delivered truly amazing performances. Even as so many "airmchair internet board freaks," seem to want to bash Axl, and claim or try to convey how much the really dont like Axl. SAd and pathedic.

Anyway I think the show sounded great.
Kudos to them for hving a great summer and  successful treak.

All the negative morons, be bitter all your life, I can give a shit!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #712 on: July 31, 2006, 03:32:21 AM »

for all you moanin mutha fukers.next time you pull a sicky off work,just think,if you were Axl,you would of gone into work and struggled through 95% of the day but had to give in.think of that next time you are ill off work and tucked up in your ickle bed with your ickle teddy and your runny fukin nose ? ? ?pussys good day ?ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
EFISH
« Reply #713 on: July 31, 2006, 03:51:10 AM »

"Axl couldnt finish the concert because he had low blood preasure. He got to Nightrain but he couldnt go any further. He was advised not to perform tonight, but he said 'no way i'm not gonna fucking perform.' Thanks Baz for helping us out man. Axl loves you guys. Thanks for the awesome British/European tour."

That's not EXACT but it's damn close.
Then tommy took the mic and said thanks baz u rock u saved us and helped us get throught the tour, i love you.

ok
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #714 on: July 31, 2006, 03:54:57 AM »

"Axl couldnt finish the concert because he had low blood preasure. He got to Nightrain but he couldnt go any further. He was advised not to perform tonight, but he said 'no way i'm not gonna fucking perform.' Thanks Baz for helping us out man. Axl loves you guys. Thanks for the awesome British/European tour."

That's not EXACT but it's damn close.
Then tommy took the mic and said thanks baz u rock u saved us and helped us get throught the tour, i love you.

ok

Was it Merck that said all that before Tommy took the mic?

EFISH
« Reply #715 on: July 31, 2006, 03:59:51 AM »

yeah dude...
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #716 on: July 31, 2006, 04:01:46 AM »

yeah dude...

Alright. Thanks for the info. At least the people in the audience got an explanation. It's all good. Feel better Axl, and kudos to Baz for doing the rest of the show. Shit, he probably loved it.  hihi
CD2006
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #717 on: July 31, 2006, 04:20:17 AM »

i'm disgraced by the fact that this mornonic poster uses the name of a former guns n' roses member.
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #718 on: July 31, 2006, 04:36:48 AM »

for all the worrying about negative press in the UK, i've not seen anything on the major tabloids websites about this.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
anythinggoes
« Reply #719 on: July 31, 2006, 04:40:59 AM »

for all the worrying about negative press in the UK, i've not seen anything on the major tabloids websites about this.

its still early Kerrang will have a fucking field day though i can feel it
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: