Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 11:31:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228136 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  a message bumblefoot sent to me regarding rumours
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: a message bumblefoot sent to me regarding rumours  (Read 9756 times)
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 07:38:29 PM »

Buckethead stays solo. That's how he wants it.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 07:38:38 PM »

I love the new lineup other than Bumblefoot. I'm just pissed off that we don't have a new album, and a whole bunch of new songs yet. I can't wait for the day the new album comes out and everybody can share their opinions on the new songs. Bucket had a part in creating the new songs, so of course I would rather have him in the band over Foot.

Even the Pope already knows how much you hate Bumbleshank. Save it. All you ever do is whine.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 07:42:17 PM »

shit i hope he doesnt leave, im sick of all this shit about old guitarists coming back, look guys...there isnt going to be a reunion, we'll get some charity shows and stuff like that with the original line up and thats about all.

Who's asking for a reunion in this thread? Is it a crime people want to hear these songs how they are meant to be played? That would require BH to come back. This BBF shit is becoming Dead Horse anyways. On one side are the people who love these demos and want to hear them in their original form without dumbed down interpretations, and on the other side are people who think BBF is God and does these songs better than they could ever be played.
I love the new lineup other than Bumblefoot. I'm just pissed off that we don't have a new album, and a whole bunch of new songs yet. I can't wait for the day the new album comes out and everybody can share their opinions on the new songs. Bucket had a part in creating the new songs, so of course I would rather have him in the band over Foot.

Even the Pope already knows how much you hate Bumbleshank. Save it. All you ever do is whine.
Pot. Kettle. Black. All you ever do is moan about BBF being God. save it.

Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 07:54:18 PM »

I think there's very little chance of Buckethead coming back, and in any case I'd rather have Bumblefoot - as other have said, he's accesable, and a cool guy.  He's the sort of guy ou could see yourself hanging out with (even if he wasn't in GnR) - Bucket is just too, well, odd and you can't really relate to him while Ron seems like "one of the guys."

PS- we all know that Bucket can play, but BBF isn't exacly Kurt Cobain, either...

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 07:56:27 PM »

Pot. Kettle. Black. All you ever do is moan about BBF being God. save it.

At least I won't "moan about BBF being God" out of nothing in a thread which has nothing to do with that. But now that you've mentioned it, you're right, he is God.  Cheesy

Why do you still quote me anyway? You already know I'm not "intelligent enough to continue this any further".

Save it.? Kiss
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 08:01:17 PM »

I quoted your lame remark(which you had already said several times in this thread) because you are fast becoming basically just a BBF troll. You're right. You aren't intelligent enough to hold a conversation. Which is why you have to keep repeating the same exact sentence over and over.

save it.

When you post, you should just quote a prior post of yours so it will save you the time of typing out the same thing.

Its fickle people like you that would think Tiny Tim was the greatest guitarist ever if Axl dug up his corpse and threw it onstage.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 08:06:16 PM by jameslofton29 » Logged

yorch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2006, 08:05:56 PM »

ron must stay!!!!!
no more bucket please!!!!!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2006, 08:11:08 PM »

I quoted your lame remark(which you had already said several times in this thread) because you are fast becoming basically just a BBF troll. You're right. You aren't intelligent enough to hold a conversation. Which is why you have to keep repeating the same exact sentence over and over.

save it.

When you post, you should just quote a prior post of yours so it will save you the time of typing out the same thing.

Thanks for the heads up, now I know how the rules work Cheesy

Hey, you still speaking to me? Miss Repetitive-BBF-troll will repeat something to Mr. Negative Troll: I'm not intelligent enough. You forgot that already?? Wink

Let's leave it. I'll call you when I reach your ultra high intelligence level. If I do..........

Oh, and I am truly sorry if I can't stand seeing people like you bash BBF without a good reason. I feel like I must apologise.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 08:18:02 PM by Mandy. » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2006, 08:17:50 PM »

Let's leave it. I'll call you when I reach your ultra high intelligence level. If I do..........
Ok. I just hope I get to live that long to see the day..... peace

Back on topic of Bumblefoot myspace messages: Am I the only person that deleted Bumblefoot from their myspace friends list?? nervous I'm surprised so many people post his messages. No one considers that as a sort of invasion of privacy?

fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 08:19:50 PM »

Mandy, dont even bother with these haters.

Its their problem no one else's. They bitch about everything and anything.

I hope Ron will stay and I'm pretty sure he will. The only reason he dosent wanna say anything is because nothing is really official yet and its always risky to answer these questions cuz you never know whats gonna happen with GNR.

I was a bbf fan way back so I'm always rootin for him. He's an amazing guitarist, singer, producer and the nicest, most down to earth guy.

I just hope he's happy in whatever he's doing Smiley
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2006, 08:29:32 PM »

Why is being a nice guy a prerequisite for being in GnR these days. I just want the best songwriters and players in this band. That's why I want Bucket back. The band sounds better in concert with Bucket, plain and simple. I don't want to myspace Bucket and talk horror movies with him. I don't see why everybody wants to be best friends with the band. I just want the band to put out the best music they can, for me to enjoy. Some people are more into wanting to be friends with the band, then being fans of the bands music.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 08:53:57 PM by Mattattack » Logged
misterbrownstone
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 08:39:55 PM »

Ok. I just hope I get to live that long to see the day..... peace

Back on topic of Bumblefoot myspace messages: Am I the only person that deleted Bumblefoot from their myspace friends list?? nervous I'm surprised so many people post his messages. No one considers that as a sort of invasion of privacy?

apparently so.  he's fine with reading and writing fan letters, he's stated that many times.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2006, 08:40:06 PM »

Why is being a nice guy a prerquisite for being in GnR these days. I just want the best songwriters and players in this band. That's why I want Bucket back. The band sounds better in concert with Bucket, plain and simple. I don't want to myspace Bucket and talk horror movies with him. I don't see why everybody wants to be best friends with the band. I just want the band to put out the best music they can, for me to enjoy. Some people are more into wanting to be friends with the band, then being fans of the bands music.

If Axl was to hire someone because of their kindness, he would've hired Princess Diana when Slash left.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006, 08:40:25 PM »

Mandy, dont even bother with these haters.

Its their problem no one else's. They bitch about everything and anything.

I hope Ron will stay and I'm pretty sure he will. The only reason he dosent wanna say anything is because nothing is really official yet and its always risky to answer these questions cuz you never know whats gonna happen with GNR.

I was a bbf fan way back so I'm always rootin for him. He's an amazing guitarist, singer, producer and the nicest, most down to earth guy.

I just hope he's happy in whatever he's doing Smiley

Jameslofton isn't a hater just because he shares a different view point then Mandy. Roll Eyes

Shit, if that is your logic then a lot of GNR fans must be haters

Message boards are for people to post their OPINION. ?Just because it's different, doesn't make someone a hater.

Mr. Lofton doesn't whine. ?A whiner is someone who continues to complain about the same shit over and over again. ?But in reality, we probably all have whined now and then. ?I know i have and I'll admit it. ?I don't care though because it's all opinion.

And here is my opinion......

No one should worry about what Axl does with GNR and who the hell he has playing whichever instrument because he has PROVED himself that WHOEVER he has in the band IS Guns n' Roses and everyone says the shows rock out so leave it at that. ?Axl isn't stupid. ?He'll pick the best people he feels and who he can work with and have a working relationship with. ?

I hope Bumblefoot continues to play for GNR. ?I saw him in NYC and I liked him from the start. ?And the fact that he's very GENUINE adds +++++ to my book.

And James, I don't use myspace so I can't comment. ?But, yeah, I'd never post an email from someone regardless of who sent it....celebrity or not. ?That is just rude in my opinion.

Niko
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2006, 08:55:26 PM »

Buckethead is a dead horse like slash, so if you guys consider talking about slash in gnr a dead horse, please dont talk about Buckethead
johnnythunders24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2006, 08:57:44 PM »

theres no speculation that buckethead is coming back...i cant imagine them wanting him, ron thal is here to stay for sure
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 09:03:20 PM »

Why is being a nice guy a prerequisite for being in GnR these days. I just want the best songwriters and players in this band. That's why I want Bucket back. The band sounds better in concert with Bucket, plain and simple. I don't want to myspace Bucket and talk horror movies with him. I don't see why everybody wants to be best friends with the band. I just want the band to put out the best music they can, for me to enjoy. Some people are more into wanting to be friends with the band, then being fans of the bands music.

But if they can't get along well enough to make the best music they can, then something has to change.  I'd rather have a touring, well-oiled GnR prepping an album release than have Buckethead still in the band, with everyone in hiding and trying to work out whatever musical and / or personality differences existed with him around.  Plus, Ron's a nice guy, and a hell of a player.   

So enough with the Rumors.  Buckethead is, and will remain to be out of the picture.  Best of luck to Ron - I think he's a great fit for GnR, and I hope to hear him on the next record...

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 09:36:24 PM »

Well, the band did rehearse with 2 players during several weeks I think... Ron was hired by Axl just a couple of days before the tour started. and according to the rumours, some bandmembers were not happy of this Axl's very last days decision... kinda too late...

this was because apparently Axl was trying to get Bucket back up until the 11th hour

seriously, thanks Ron, you did a somewhat adequate job replacing BH, but lets get the man that will feature on CD back in the fold - 100 times more charisma anda better guitarist I feel

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2006, 09:40:40 PM »

Well, the band did rehearse with 2 players during several weeks I think... Ron was hired by Axl just a couple of days before the tour started. and according to the rumours, some bandmembers were not happy of this Axl's very last days decision... kinda too late...

this was because apparently Axl was trying to get Bucket back up until the 11th hour

seriously, thanks Ron, you did a somewhat adequate job replacing BH, but lets get the man that will feature on CD back in the fold - 100 times more charisma anda better guitarist I feel

But if that charisma causes dischord within the band for whatever reason, is it worth it?  I agree with his skills, no arguement there - but like I said above, I'd rather see GnR touring and prepping an album rather than trying to all get along...
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 12:24:26 AM »

please bring back bucket Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: