Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 11:19:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228136 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  a message bumblefoot sent to me regarding rumours
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: a message bumblefoot sent to me regarding rumours  (Read 9750 times)
gnr2k6
« on: August 01, 2006, 06:50:35 PM »

this guy is so awesome and not only is he a breath of fresh air on a guitar and rocks but is a genuine nice guy to the fans , heres what he replyed back to me regarding a couple of questions i sent him about the release date of the album and about buckethead.

Date: Aug 1, 2006 9:42 AM

<< a picture from hmv-what do you think and from what you know is their any truth in it?

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=33704.0 >>

Shit, don't know - only GnR management would know  Tongue

<< also there is lots of speculation about you leaing after the tour and buckethead coming back

I guess we'll find out soon - lol...   would like to stay...

bbf
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 06:53:15 PM »

Well there's a man that's obviously in the know.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
anythinggoes
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 06:53:31 PM »

this guy is so awesome and not only is he a breath of fresh air on a guitar and rocks but is a genuine nice guy to the fans , heres what he replyed back to me regarding a couple of questions i sent him about the release date of the album and about buckethead.

Date: Aug 1, 2006 9:42 AM

<< a picture from hmv-what do you think and from what you know is their any truth in it?

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=33704.0 >>

Shit, don't know - only GnR management would know? Tongue

<< also there is lots of speculation about you leaing after the tour and buckethead coming back

I guess we'll find out soon - lol...? ?would like to stay...

bbf

I guess we'll find out soon - lol... ? would like to stay...

dont like that bit too much i really want bumble to stay
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 06:55:17 PM »

Bumbleshank can't leave us now. ?nervous

Axl must have some serious issues if he has even considered kicking BBF out and having BH back.

My opinion? Bullshit, Buckethead's not coming back. Neither is Slash, Duff, Matt, Adler, Tobias, Gilby, Tracey, Roberta, Teddy.......
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 06:55:39 PM »

Right on, I hope Buckets on his way back. This band can rule the world with that crazy chicken eating mofo back on guitar.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 07:00:52 PM »

Don't start the speculation, or this will end up with: "Ron said Bucket's coming back....."

If you want to know the answer to that question, ask Axl or management. Bumblefoot ain't gonna give ya a straight "no", even if he knows that's the answer.
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 07:01:11 PM »

Chickenface is a mistake I feel.

He can write music for and with the band all he wants, but unless the bucket and the mask are removed he has no place on a stage with Chris Pit(t)man.

GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 07:04:18 PM »

Right on, I hope Buckets on his way back. This band can rule the world with that crazy chicken eating mofo back on guitar.

You sure don't seem to like ANYTHING current lineup related. Every post I've seen is negative.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 07:04:40 PM »

This band can rule the world with that crazy chicken eating mofo back on guitar.

Isn't that what he protests?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 07:05:04 PM »

Well considering I'm going to see Buckethead in New York on the same night as the GnR show in California, thats probably not happening.

On his website and DVD Buckethead lists all the artists that he ever worked with and there is no GnR mention anywhere. I'm not sure why, but Buckethead is distancing himself from his time with GnR. I'm sure most wont care but I think its a damn shame.

Anyway we move on and we now have the most accessible member of GnR ever, and he has talent. That cant be all bad.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 07:06:41 PM »

On his website and DVD Buckethead lists all the artists that he ever worked with and there is no GnR mention anywhere. I'm not sure why, but Buckethead is distancing himself from his time with GnR. I'm sure most wont care but I think its a damn shame.

"Cause he's not going to be on the album or anything. He may be viewed as a symbol of a failed tour as well.

Leddy
Rocker

Asphinctersayswhat?

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 07:07:26 PM »

The Shank must stay  peace
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 07:08:21 PM »

The Shank must stay? peace

You saw that too? rofl
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 07:09:20 PM »

Just sent Ron a message and got this reply:

Thank you brutha ! ! !

So sorry to hear about your dad, man. I think we're gonna get a few years out of mine - appreciate ya checkin' in Smiley

As for GnR, I'm in until they kick my ass out. So hopefully we'll be seeing ya soon in the US Smiley

bbf

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Aug 1, 2006 6:16 PM

Ron,

Congratulations on such a great tour with GN'R. I sincerely hope to get to see you on the fall tour in the US. If you choose not to stay with GN'R though, I will do my best to catch you on one of your solo tours.

Also hopefully this isn't too personal, but I read that your father recently suffered a heart attack and I wanted to send my condolences. I lost my own dad about 5 years ago and although I only work retail, it was extremely hard to return to work. I can't even how hard it must've been to return to the stage with that weighing on your mind!

Again, whether its with GN'R or solo: KEEP ROCKIN! Lookk forward to seeing you either way! Please keep us Detroiters informed as to when you'll be in the area!

-Russ

This is the part that I was really excited about:

As for GnR, I'm in until they kick my ass out. So hopefully we'll be seeing ya soon in the US Smiley

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
RichardNixon
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 07:09:47 PM »

If Ron didn't shoot down the bucket rumor right away, maybe there is something to it. I hope Ron stays.
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 07:13:51 PM »

I love the new lineup other than Bumblefoot. I'm just pissed off that we don't have a new album, and a whole bunch of new songs yet. I can't wait for the day the new album comes out and everybody can share their opinions on the new songs. Bucket had a part in creating the new songs, so of course I would rather have him in the band over Foot.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 07:13:58 PM »

If Ron doesn't stay, the band will continue with 2 guitar players. Richard and Robin. Buckethead will never ever return. NEVER.
I like Ron, really, but at the same time I want just 2 guitar players. Hard choice, but after all, until the last seconds, the band should have gone on Tour with 2 players so... it would be logical to see Richard sharing the lead with Robin. 50/50.

But if he stayed, I wouldn't be unsatisfied either. I would be happy for him.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 07:21:30 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 07:16:51 PM »

If Ron doesn't stay, the band will continue with 2 guitar players. Richard and Robin. Buckethead will never ever return. NEVER.

Then why was Ron hired? Why didn't they stick with 2 then?

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 07:20:48 PM »

Well, the band did rehearse with 2 players during several weeks I think... Ron was hired by Axl just a couple of days before the tour started. and according to the rumours, some bandmembers were not happy of this Axl's very last days decision... kinda too late...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 07:26:39 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 07:30:59 PM »

shit i hope he doesnt leave, im sick of all this shit about old guitarists coming back, look guys...there isnt going to be a reunion, we'll get some charity shows and stuff like that with the original line up and thats about all.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: