Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:31:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  For those who have met the bandmembers....their fav song on CD
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: For those who have met the bandmembers....their fav song on CD  (Read 3891 times)
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: August 01, 2006, 03:37:04 PM »

For those who have met the bandmembers, did you ask each OR every one of them their favourite song on CD?

We know that AXL's favourite song on CD "Better, Blues and TWAT" from the RS interview.
And we had an interview from a member here with Dizzy a while back that his fav is "The General".

What about the rest?

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 03:39:12 PM by highend88 » Logged

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 03:45:15 PM »

i heard chinese democarcy is the favourite song of the band.... perhaps only live ...  i don`t know

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 03:49:40 PM »

Silkworms.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 03:50:20 PM »

For those who have met the bandmembers, did you ask each OR every one of them their favourite song on CD?

We know that AXL's favourite song on CD "Better, Blues and TWAT" from the RS interview.
And we had an interview from a member here with Dizzy a while back that his fav is "The General".

What about the rest?

maybe he said that because he knew they would leak..  hihi

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 04:00:02 PM »

maybe he said that because he knew they would leak..? hihi

You mean me? I started the thread so that I can expect which tracks will be on CD.

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 04:01:53 PM »

I know Bach's favourite is IRS... (Hey, he was a member for 10 minutes)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 04:02:45 PM »

You mean me?

Axl.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 10:17:52 PM »

Yeah, Richard has said that "Chinese Democracy" is at least the most fun to play live (thus far)...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 04:09:06 PM »

got a message from bumble, and he metioned Better and TWAT

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 05:26:14 PM »

Slightly disconcerting. Or maybe the confidentiality agreement gone mad. Better, T.W.A.T and Madagascar are fantastic... I'd hope the others were the weaker links on the album.
andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 05:29:21 PM »

yeah its not nice to think we have heard the best already. i feel slightly miffed
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 06:01:19 PM »

Yeah, Richard has said that "Chinese Democracy" is at least the most fun to play live (thus far)...

He actually said he preferred Chinese Democracy over Riyadh and The Bedouins
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 06:14:36 PM »

The guys are not allowed to mention the other songs, so they will obviously reply with ones that they can talk about.

Mercky Merck said a while back that IRS, amongst other leaks, is a song not in the top 10 being considered for inclusion on Chinese Democracy.

I am 99% sure that Axl mentioned those songs when asked at the Korn party because he knew the band would play them live during the Euro tour to prevent it being farcical.

The producers and the likes who have squeeled in the past have mentioned grand sweeping 7 minute ballads and incredibly intense rock numbers with full orchestras everywhere. We haven't heard anything slightly reminiscent of that.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2006, 07:13:51 PM »

that drummer they had before Brain said something like "look out for a track called Prostitue"
KillKurtzKids
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2006, 07:21:45 PM »

"The producers and the likes who have squeeled in the past have mentioned grand sweeping 7 minute ballads and incredibly intense rock numbers with full orchestras everywhere. We haven't heard anything slightly reminiscent of that."

T.W.A.T
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 08:06:30 PM »

The guys are not allowed to mention the other songs, so they will obviously reply with ones that they can talk about.

Mercky Merck said a while back that IRS, amongst other leaks, is a song not in the top 10 being considered for inclusion on Chinese Democracy.

I am 99% sure that Axl mentioned those songs when asked at the Korn party because he knew the band would play them live during the Euro tour to prevent it being farcical.

The producers and the likes who have squeeled in the past have mentioned grand sweeping 7 minute ballads and incredibly intense rock numbers with full orchestras everywhere. We haven't heard anything slightly reminiscent of that.

IRS is hardy any good.
it sucks.
why cant you people see that.
I like the rest, but irs SUCKS.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 08:21:18 PM »

IRS is hardy any good.
it sucks.

IRS is a weak song. It does not necessarily suck. But if they choose to make it a single over other songs, this will be a mistake.
The only song as far as I am concerned that sucks is Rhyiad. According to many band members both Rhyiad and Silkworms were supposed to not be taken seroisuly and will never be on any albums...too bad, I kinda liked SilkWorms.

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 10:37:59 PM »

He actually said he preferred Chinese Democracy over Riyadh and The Bedouins

He's actually said it's his favorite new song to play. GNRSucks.com used to have the interview up he did with a guitar site/mag, just a quick little thing, and he specifically stated that...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Mobenrad
VIP

Free of all these chains

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006, 11:54:09 PM »

IRS is hardy any good.
it sucks.

hell yeah, finally, someone agrees with me.
vietnow138
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 12:18:15 AM »

IRS is hardy any good.
it sucks.

hell yeah, finally, someone agrees with me.

I second that, if that song was chosen to be a single I think it would get little or no responce, also I wouldn't want to see the band's name on that song.  I'm sure they're capable of much better rocker...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: