Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 11:00:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228113 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Press Release: Guns N' Roses Win Big in Europe
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Press Release: Guns N' Roses Win Big in Europe  (Read 10771 times)
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »

I wondering, what Axl will say at the end of the show if he had a chance to sing those 2 songs?

"See you in September" ??

Why would he say that in Great Britain?

why wouldnt he say it?

Because he's not coming back to Great Britain in September?
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2006, 01:27:24 PM »

Fixed the gut issue. The whole picture could have issues. The ice cream van looks out of place along with the light blue area along the top. Maybe the whole picture is a photoshop job  hihi

GnR:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 01:39:14 PM by codenameninja » Logged
Annie
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2006, 02:06:25 PM »

Axl is so amazing! People here who said all those mean things should be ashamed of themselves! Low blood pressure and hypoglycemia can be early signs of septic shock! I hope that Axl is recuperating nicely! love
mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2006, 02:27:06 PM »

Axl is so amazing! People here who said all those mean things should be ashamed of themselves! Low blood pressure and hypoglycemia can be early signs of septic shock! I hope that Axl is recuperating nicely! love

If he was in septicaemia, you can't jump on stage, you're seriously ill in hospital and can barely move. Don't be over the top- by now we'd have heard if there aws any question of that serious an illness.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2006, 02:47:22 PM »

Nothing new, but still, mentioned here:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1537577/20060801/knowles_beyonce.jhtml?headlines=true
mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2006, 02:52:27 PM »

Actually, that MTV report makes it sound great- a real Rock n Roll, show must go on type spirit. It'll come out as great PR!
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2006, 03:07:13 PM »

I wondering, what Axl will say at the end of the show if he had a chance to sing those 2 songs?

"See you in September" ??

Why would he say that in Great Britain?

why wouldnt he say it?

Because he's not coming back to Great Britain in September?
no, because the only "news" will be GNR back on tour in september... I wasnt saying that they will go back do Great Britain in September, get it?

IF he knew that the show will be the "last one" of this part of the tour and if they?re planing to do something till the next show, could he say something about this empty space between the shows? like that "round one" thing??

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2006, 03:09:36 PM »

Actually, that MTV report makes it sound great- a real Rock n Roll, show must go on type spirit. It'll come out as great PR!
`

definitely    great article ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
shotgun_blue
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2006, 04:18:22 PM »

Im not surprised he collapsed after I saw the saturday show! He was superb and to think he did another show after that at 4am is amazing. Im a fit 22 year old and my voice was in pieces after the first show and I was exhasted so god knows how he felt. Brilliant story! True Rock N' Roll!

mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2006, 04:50:57 PM »

but hey .... axl's tummy is a sensitive topic over at sanctuary .... dunno why ....

really? he has a sensitive tummy?

@ mlewis, doen't she say "could be early signs" as a one of possible fears and not as a conclusion? mind you, Annie is a nurse.

Well it is a possible fear, but there are millions of people who get low bp, or hypoglyaemia, and less than 0.01% of them will have septicaemia. And if they do, they get very ill, very quickly; I've seen it often enough- you don't look well with septicaemia for very long. In a hospital context it is part of differential diagnosis, yes, but not in healthy men so much!
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2006, 04:53:14 PM »

"Sorry for fucking over the fans who paid their hard earned money for Sunday nights show, by being a dumb ass, and playing a show at 4am!". That's what the press release should have said. The acoustic show was a nice idea, but he should have saved it for after the last gig.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 04:59:23 PM by Mattattack » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2006, 05:05:52 PM »

Mattattack you should have been more honest and  said  "Damn axl, YOU HAD ME WORRIED" .

@ mlewis, the point is that Low blood pressure and hypoglycemia can be early signs of many serious illnesses, and septicaemia was included at one point.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2006, 05:39:29 PM »

"Sorry for fucking over the fans who paid their hard earned money for Sunday nights show, by being a dumb ass, and playing a show at 4am!". That's what the press release should have said. The acoustic show was a nice idea, but he should have saved it for after the last gig.

He didn't fuck me over.

I came from Greece and if he had done as the doctors said, meaning cancelling the gig, he would have fucked me over, but he would be sick, so that wouldn't exactly be a fuckin crime...

But he gave a great show for as long as he could. And knowing that he was sick, makes it even better, cause he didn't look sick at all while he was on stage.

So, if you think you lost your money, don't buy a GNR ticket again...

BTW, were you even there?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 05:41:34 PM by Christos AG » Logged

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2006, 05:43:32 PM »

Oh, and most new bands these days, they don't play for more than an hour and a half...

That's less than what the fans got on Sunday night, with Axl being sick...

But I guess some people will always be @#%!$%...

anythinggoes
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2006, 05:50:57 PM »

Oh, and most new bands these days, they don't play for more than an hour and a half...

That's less than what the fans got on Sunday night, with Axl being sick...

But I guess some people will always be @#%!$%...

sorry my computer messed up a bit there people will always be ....what hihi

Good to see you again man i enjoyed the show my friend didnt even realise it wasnt axl singin paradise city at first (he isnt a harcore fan just liked sweet child)  no
Annie
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2006, 11:17:41 PM »

If he was in septicaemia, you can't jump on stage, you're seriously ill in hospital and can barely move. Don't be over the top- by now we'd have heard if there aws any question of that serious an illness.
I should have been clearer, since Axl was ill in the morning and was advised by MD's to be hospitalized pushing himself so hard could make him seriously ill. Hillary Swank said on 60 MINUTES that when she was training for MILLION DOLLAR BABY she got a staff infection on her foot and that she became ill very quickly and the doctors told her that if she had waited a few more hours for treatment that she would have died
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2006, 11:39:41 PM »

I should have been clearer, since Axl was ill in the morning and was advised by MD's to be hospitalized pushing himself so hard could make him seriously ill. Hillary Swank said on 60 MINUTES that when she was training for MILLION DOLLAR BABY she got a staff infection on her foot and that she became ill very quickly and the doctors told her that if she had waited a few more hours for treatment that she would have died

Good point Annie, Axl's the man. 
Here's a personal story that's relevant.  A doctor I used to work with had a pregnant wife.  2 weeks before the birth on July 3rd she developed a urinary tract infection.  She was treated for it and all was thought to be fine.  After the c-section delivery she developed a bad c-diff infection and was found to have a bad colon requiring removal of part of her colon.  On July 9th she was dead from going septic.  This was a healthy 37 year old woman.  The doc is left with a 4 1/2 year old and a newborn to raise on his own.  To me this is hell. 

For some fuckers to give Axl shit after he went out of his way to put on one hell of a show July 30th pisses me off.  He even sacrifices his health for his fans, and still gets pissed on.  Fuck that.  It just isn't right.   Sad   

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2006, 06:03:03 AM »

Hillary Swank said on 60 MINUTES that when she was training for MILLION DOLLAR BABY she got a staff infection on her foot and that she became ill very quickly and the doctors told her that if she had waited a few more hours for treatment that she would have died

Huh? Huh? i'm lost here Huh?

« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 06:33:17 AM by WAT-EVER, i'm totally buggin » Logged

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2006, 06:23:39 AM »

i said it above, axl's body is not a subject of discussion.

bad photoshop work can be Smiley

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2006, 10:04:40 AM »

My heartfelt message was also deleted, which mystifies me. Huh  I post again.

How is he now ? Cry

He is fine , he is AXL fuckin ROSE  Grin

stop it, low blood pressure can have very serious causes.

I don't want him to play with his health, a full health checkup is a very good idea and if the doctor says hospital , it is hospital and no playing with life.

Axl is not immortal.

Cry

You're right nut in another case it will be something not so dangerous

I think it is in case with Axl life on the tour and partying,because now he is in 40-ies not in 20-es

BTW he and new members won first battle,now he have to win in usa

He will..but health first

I add my voice to you, Mademoiselle.
He showed his admirable determination, obligation, responsibility and insanity. even moaners would agree at least on the last one. Now for his own good, we (nosies) urge that he should be careful of his health.

All in all, Well done GN'R!
Ands Thanks for the good communication.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: