Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 07:26:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl n' Slash r ready to star over new in 2006
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl n' Slash r ready to star over new in 2006  (Read 23325 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2006, 01:21:52 PM »

maybe that was the only was to make them realize how deep they were in drugs

I don't know how saying this in front of? acrowd shows that anymore then saying it in private..

he didn't mention any names and he wanted to show how serious he was about the future of the band that he made it known to the entire crowd.? ? I dont blame him.

smoking   r ya sure? that time everyone could notice that Axl was speakin' 'bout gnr members, people ain't so fucking naive to think that he was just talkin' 'bout his own mother, even axl's mother isn't called Slash   no  ,....oh wait a second!, is she?  Shocked   confused

...Axl never can control his fucking mind; we can't deny this so that's why he always gotta pay a high price after openin' his mouth!  hihi
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2006, 06:39:23 PM »

shut up please

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2006, 01:57:47 AM »

shut up please

Hey, at least hes sticking to the most futile of forums - Dead Horse.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2006, 06:45:09 PM »

shut up please

Hey, at least hes sticking to the most futile of forums - Dead Horse.

hell yeah!...i'm a living legend but he can't stop envying me yet, oh poor guy !  hihi

...hey, it's time for y'all ta admit that slash n' axl will be together sooner or later...u'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!  beer
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2006, 09:47:40 PM »

I'd love to see them get back together, all it will take is Izzy to bring them together, as a medeator I reckon he could get these guys in the same room. Geldof got Roger Waters and David Gilmour talking. Izzy could do the same, he's so well respected by both guys.

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2006, 04:52:30 PM »

I'd love to see them get back together, all it will take is Izzy to bring them together, as a medeator I reckon he could get these guys in the same room. Geldof got Roger Waters and David Gilmour talking. Izzy could do the same, he's so well respected by both guys.

i gotta be honest, can't lie myself anymore, although i love gnr so much i must admit they r over, this new tour is just a cheap mask to make us think they last but i'm so sure they won't,izzy is just a rich man who's spedin' his time with da'new band cuz he has nothing to do these days but it won't fix GNR like a new band today, sad but true!    Undecided
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2006, 07:58:58 PM »

Never say never, it's all too easy to give up on the idea. Its not like I'd expect anything to happen suddenly but I reckon before any of these guys kick the bucket they'll share the stage at least one more time. Just gotta believe it might happen.

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2006, 07:25:25 PM »

Never say never, it's all too easy to give up on the idea. Its not like I'd expect anything to happen suddenly but I reckon before any of these guys kick the bucket they'll share the stage at least one more time. Just gotta believe it might happen.

...don't ya notice that we've all been real retard guys while believin' in a new gnr album since 1998?

...c'mon it's time ta admit that Axl lost control a long long time ago( i mean since he kicked his ex-mates outta da'band   hihi  )

...the same's been happenin' since Navarro, B.H n'  Tobias played with GNR, where r they right now?....so can ya now notice there were other 3 new musicians who's left GNR without sayin' why exactly?  Roll Eyes

... well i guess gnr might produce another album but i'm sure it'll be the last one from them, trust me !!!!!  Undecided
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2006, 07:53:24 PM »

This is all speculation Ven.. what else does Axl have to do?  His new band is kicking ass both via sound quality and sticking with what they planned to do.. You could be right about CD if it comes out as being the last album, but at least Axl's not being a recluse.. think of it that way.. 

I personally think he'll be better than ever this time around (he already is actually) and he won't need any of the old band members to pull it off..

Axl is back, plain and simple.. his voice is awesome these days and he actually looks toward the fans more as well, which is of course the way it should be..

Don't think just because Slash isn't in the band anymore that GnR can't make it to the superstardom status they previously have.. If the band is interested in going all the way this time, then it's going to happen!

-Dave

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2006, 08:05:10 PM »

This is all speculation Ven.. what else does Axl have to do?? His new band is kicking ass both via sound quality and sticking with what they planned to do.. You could be right about CD if it comes out as being the last album, but at least Axl's not being a recluse.. think of it that way..?

I personally think he'll be better than ever this time around (he already is actually) and he won't need any of the old band members to pull it off..

Axl is back, plain and simple.. his voice is awesome these days and he actually looks toward the fans more as well, which is of course the way it should be..

Don't think just because Slash isn't in the band anymore that GnR can't make it to the superstardom status they previously have.. If the band is interested in going all the way this time, then it's going to happen!

-Dave

what da'fuck slash have to do with?? Undecided

no? ?slash isn't fucking stupid to play with gnr back, axl made him feel like a stinking street dog in 1995 so things won't be da'same anymore  confused  ....i just meant that axl did in when he thought he was God to make up another Band while usin' da'same name but now we r all sick of waitin' for a new album that won't be done ever!!!!!!, all we got is new singles ta keep da'fame of axl, that's it!,   Angry   but ....now we ain't naive little kidz to wait for something that axl's not been carin' 'bout,...got it?? Cry
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 08:09:30 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2006, 08:46:46 PM »

This is all speculation Ven.. what else does Axl have to do?  His new band is kicking ass both via sound quality and sticking with what they planned to do.. You could be right about CD if it comes out as being the last album, but at least Axl's not being a recluse.. think of it that way.. 

-Dave

what da'fuck slash have to do with?  Undecided

no   slash isn't fucking stupid to play with gnr back, axl made him feel like a stinking street dog in 1995 so things won't be da'same anymore  confused  ....i just meant that axl did in when he thought he was God to make up another Band while usin' da'same name but now we r all sick of waitin' for a new album that won't be done ever!!!!!!, all we got is new singles ta keep da'fame of axl, that's it!,   Angry   but ....now we ain't naive little kidz to wait for something that axl's not been carin' 'bout,...got it?  Cry

I dunno.. you tell me:

...hey, it's time for y'all ta admit that slash n' axl will be together sooner or later...u'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!  beer

Axl owns the band name, so of course he's going to use it.. And many of us aren't naive street kidz as you put it, as I'm almost 33 and I'm sure there's several of people on this board (and other boards) that aren't little kids..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2006, 02:25:25 PM »

AxlRoseVen, I'm a bit confused. One minute your saying Axl and Slash will be on stage again then your saying, then you're saying Izzy's only with them cos he's nothin' else to do, then its slash isn't fucking stupid to play with gnr again.
Maybe its me but you seem to contradict yourself a bit. Maybe you smokin the green too much or maybe I am but I don't seem to be able to follow your train of thought man?!

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2006, 06:04:58 PM »

AxlRoseVen, I'm a bit confused. One minute your saying Axl and Slash will be on stage again then your saying, then you're saying Izzy's only with them cos he's nothin' else to do, then its slash isn't fucking stupid to play with gnr again.
Maybe its me but you seem to contradict yourself a bit. Maybe you smokin the green too much or maybe I am but I don't seem to be able to follow your train of thought man?!

Roll Eyes? ...I just wanted to mean from da'start that money buys everything in the world so it can unit axl n' slash to play together again someday but i don't think slash will forgive axl anyway after all da'shit he had ta ingest since they knew each other in 1984 !!!! , so if you analyze the behind the music documental then ya'll understand how long axl is so far apart from his amazing past cuz matt, duff, slash r still together, Clark n' Adler r rich forever n? not afraid to sell some fucking interview ta da?press while every ex gnr member wanna be without axl? hihi? ?doesn't it tell ya that Axl didn't watch his mouth while insultin' his rock stars in 1995 then? Axl had gold in his hands but didn?t care ?bout throwing them out? ?rant? !, ? think 'bout it, don't ever fear to find da'truth !? no
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2006, 03:18:47 AM »

Jesus, are you stoned man??? 'Cause I'm drunk and I don't know what are you talkin' about. It's much more than throwing gold or forgiving. I believe that we will see them together someday and I'm sure it won't be because of money...

"...It don't really matter..."
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2006, 07:28:44 PM »

Jesus, are you stoned man??? 'Cause I'm drunk and I don't know what are you talkin' about. It's much more than throwing gold or forgiving. I believe that we will see them together someday and I'm sure it won't be because of money...

rofl? ...hello?Huh?? where d'ya live? ...lost in a world of child fantasy? they were never friends honestly, slash n' axl got united all cuz of their millionaire contracts 'till 1995 (da'right time when gnr broke up forever)? ?Roll Eyes? so do ya little babe still think money doesn't have ta do with? da?show business ain?t care ?bout people?s soul, just it has ta do with producin? more n? more money no matter what so i guess it's time for ya to stop watchin' da'disney channel for once, there r other adult channels ta discover life confused
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 07:36:23 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
bucketheadfan
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2006, 07:52:28 PM »

is lie
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2006, 07:58:32 PM »

rofl? ...hello?Huh?? where d'ya live? ...lost in a world of child fantasy? they were never friends honestly, slash n' axl got united all cuz of their millionaire contracts 'till 1995 (da'right time when gnr broke up forever)? ?Roll Eyes? so do ya little babe still think money doesn't have ta do with? da?show business ain?t care ?bout people?s soul, just it has ta do with producin? more n? more money no matter what so i guess it's time for ya to stop watchin' da'disney channel for once, there r other adult channels ta discover life confused

Roll Eyes  hey bucketheadfan you wrote many words to contradict me so i don't know what ta answer ta ya....can see u r a smart gnr fan for sure....ya have too much ta say to us after learnin' how ta write in English !!!!,right?   hihi
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2006, 08:32:20 PM »

no? ?slash isn't fucking stupid to play with gnr back, axl made him feel like a stinking street dog in 1995 so things won't be da'same anymore? confused?

sorry, just had to point out that this is a classic/vintage Ven-ism? hihi hihi

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2006, 08:35:03 PM »

no? ?slash isn't fucking stupid to play with gnr back, axl made him feel like a stinking street dog in 1995 so things won't be da'same anymore? confused?

sorry, just had to point out that this is a classic/vintage Ven-ism? hihi hihi

well i gotta be honest, i can't say axl loved slash like his brother... no

Shocked
sisterofyu
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2006, 09:17:07 AM »

I have to agree about the money, but I think Slash would rather be a spokesperson for " so you think you can dance" only it would be "so you think you can play guitar" reality tv show, like navarro. Axl 's european fans in all the concert photos seem to be adolescent boys around ages 12-22 maximum. Sure there are some older fans around 28 and 38 and even some  women . But it is mostly boys in puberty who are attending axls new burlesque concerts with the midgets and the strippers.  Axl is AFRAID to come back  to USA, he was supposed to be back to america land of the free on august 2nd, but instead hes been finding every reason to stay in London, pretending he has a girlfriend and seeing people who have "the cancer" and going to birthday parties for 80's pop stars, who now write childrens books and study kabbalah.  This will be his "one & only" comeback because hes old and thats what happens. The only other alternative is to be stven tyler and mick jagger, but axls passionately against wrinkles, so if you want to see him perform this is the last 2 year stint,  by september 2007. he wont tour anymore....keekee Shocked
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: