Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:36:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  29th Wembely update here!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 29th Wembely update here!!!!  (Read 93466 times)
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #440 on: July 30, 2006, 10:02:36 AM »

When they played at Rosario Dawson's birthday, it was more or less the same setlist.

I'll download it !
Axl Z
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #441 on: July 30, 2006, 10:13:23 AM »

was there last night, hung around to try to get acoustic tickets but couldn't.

2002 - Docklands Arena, London
2006 - Hammersmith Apollo, London
2006 - Wembley Arena, London
2010 - O2 Arena, London
2017 - Olympic Park, London
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #442 on: July 30, 2006, 10:19:34 AM »

where was the acoustic at?

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #443 on: July 30, 2006, 10:22:58 AM »

where was the acoustic at?

at the cuckoo club is what i had heard

Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #444 on: July 30, 2006, 10:29:51 AM »

Really, who the fuck are you little twats complaining about the show starting late? ?WTF, this is not the "wine and cheese" symphony-my-shit-don't-stink-tribute-to-WHAM? ?This is fucking dirty, whiskey drinkin, sex-drugs-rock-n-fukcin-gnfr-rocknroll? ?What is this attitude that "conformity" is cool? ?Are you kid's ten years old and scared of mummy? ?Or, are you so young, that you never had a taste of decadence? ?Get a hint--this board is "Here Today Gone to Hell," and GNR's first album is titled "Appetite for Destruction," which is chock full of songs about banging heroin, drinking moonshine, smoking everything under the sun, and then fucking until you get to Paradise City, and then do it again the next day. ?

I don't care about your whiny little asses, and I hope to never read again, on a GNR board, about your mummy wanting to spank you because you had to stay out late at a rock n' roll concert. ?Roll with the punches, and enjoy the nightlife you little wimps. ? I have always felt, the best times in life, begin when the sun goes down! ?GNR are the most dangerous band in the world--they built a world out of anarchy, not an excel spreadsheet and plastic pen guards to protect their freshly starched shirts. ?

I hope they play until 2 in the morning tonight!!! ?Get back to your NSYNC boards, and discuss your man-made idols and early evening shows over threre--where your can stick a watch up your arse and time it.

"I don't worry about nothing, cause worrying is a waste of my fucking time!!"

Origen
« Reply #445 on: July 30, 2006, 10:31:46 AM »

Really, who the fuck are you little twats complaining about the show starting late? ?WTF, this is not the "wine and cheese" symphony-my-shit-don't-stink-tribute-to-WHAM? ?This is fucking dirty, whiskey drinkin, sex-drugs-rock-n-fukcin-gnfr-rocknroll? ?What is this attitude that "conformity" is cool? ?Are you kid's ten years old and scared of mummy? ?Or, are you so young, that you never had a taste of decadence? ?Get a hint--this board is "Here Today Gone to Hell," and GNR's first album is titled "Appetite for Destruction," which is chock full of songs about banging heroin, drinking moonshine, smoking everything under the sun, and then fucking until you get to Paradise City, and then do it again the next day. ?

Lay off the sugar your getting to excited.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2006, 10:34:32 AM »

were the most dangerous!!!!

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »

Lay off the sugar your getting to excited.

LMFAO--it might be the early morning coffee & Splenda (realize, it's over the top a little on purpose, but geesh enough of the "show started too late non-sense...")!!! ?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #448 on: July 30, 2006, 10:36:10 AM »

ere wasn't a new song played then (by new I ment that we havn't heard yet)

no it wasn?t...    the guy who said that confused one of the covers with a new song ok

Apparently the "new" song that she thought boring was sway. hihi

BTW, I can't remember what song off sticky fingers is sway. how does it go...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #449 on: July 30, 2006, 10:36:40 AM »

I don't care about your whiny little asses, and I hope to never read again, on a GNR board, about your mummy wanting to spank you because you had to stay out late at a rock n' roll concert. ?Roll with the punches, and enjoy the nightlife you little wimps. ? I have always felt, the best times in life, begin when the sun goes down! ?GNR are the most dangerous band in the world--they built a world out of anarchy, not an excel spreadsheet and plastic pen guards to protect their freshly starched shirts. ?

I hope they play until 2 in the morning tonight!!! ?Get back to your NSYNC boards, and discuss your man-made idols and early evening shows over threre--where your can stick a watch up your arse and time it.

look dude, maybe they aren't old enough to drive

in the USA we seem to have more options of transportation and they run 24 hours

ease up on other cultures
madagas
« Reply #450 on: July 30, 2006, 10:37:36 AM »

PPbebe, second song and it is a slow rocker-not boring!
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #451 on: July 30, 2006, 10:39:27 AM »

Nothing about culture, other than rock n' roll culture. 
gator
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #452 on: July 30, 2006, 10:46:52 AM »

Amen, brother! Gettin' REALLY sick of people complaining about the shows' start times. If you don't like it, don't go. This isn't a Broadway show that starts promptly at 8:30 and ends at 10:15.
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

Blind Melon - Chinese Democracy?

« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2006, 10:47:30 AM »

rock on you wild internet maniac  rofl

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #454 on: July 30, 2006, 11:30:53 AM »

I'd understand if the people who actually went to the show and had to leave before pc due to the late running were unhappy about it but I'm yet to hear them seriously complaining.

PPbebe, second song and it is a slow rocker-not boring!

Thanks. the song that follows.. brown suger, yes? ...I still don't seem to remember the tune. maybe I agree with the girl who was at the acoustic show Tongue
madagas
« Reply #455 on: July 30, 2006, 11:36:19 AM »

Tank, go listen to it again-killer song. drool
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #456 on: July 30, 2006, 11:40:21 AM »

Really, who the fuck are you little twats complaining about the show starting late?  WTF, this is not the "wine and cheese" symphony-my-shit-don't-stink-tribute-to-WHAM?  This is fucking dirty, whiskey drinkin, sex-drugs-rock-n-fukcin-gnfr-rocknroll?  What is this attitude that "conformity" is cool?  Are you kid's ten years old and scared of mummy?  Or, are you so young, that you never had a taste of decadence?  Get a hint--this board is "Here Today Gone to Hell," and GNR's first album is titled "Appetite for Destruction," which is chock full of songs about banging heroin, drinking moonshine, smoking everything under the sun, and then fucking until you get to Paradise City, and then do it again the next day. 

I don't care about your whiny little asses, and I hope to never read again, on a GNR board, about your mummy wanting to spank you because you had to stay out late at a rock n' roll concert.  Roll with the punches, and enjoy the nightlife you little wimps.   I have always felt, the best times in life, begin when the sun goes down!  GNR are the most dangerous band in the world--they built a world out of anarchy, not an excel spreadsheet and plastic pen guards to protect their freshly starched shirts. 

I hope they play until 2 in the morning tonight!!!  Get back to your NSYNC boards, and discuss your man-made idols and early evening shows over threre--where your can stick a watch up your arse and time it.

Nothing about culture, other than rock n' roll culture. 

i had to wait for 5 hours for the next train at the station in venlo after gnr`s gig in nijmegen.... not that cool, but it wa worth it ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #457 on: July 30, 2006, 11:57:30 AM »

Really, who the fuck are you little twats complaining about the show starting late?? WTF, this is not the "wine and cheese" symphony-my-shit-don't-stink-tribute-to-WHAM?? This is fucking dirty, whiskey drinkin, sex-drugs-rock-n-fukcin-gnfr-rocknroll?? What is this attitude that "conformity" is cool?? Are you kid's ten years old and scared of mummy?? Or, are you so young, that you never had a taste of decadence?? Get a hint--this board is "Here Today Gone to Hell," and GNR's first album is titled "Appetite for Destruction," which is chock full of songs about banging heroin, drinking moonshine, smoking everything under the sun, and then fucking until you get to Paradise City, and then do it again the next day.?

I don't care about your whiny little asses, and I hope to never read again, on a GNR board, about your mummy wanting to spank you because you had to stay out late at a rock n' roll concert.? Roll with the punches, and enjoy the nightlife you little wimps.? ?I have always felt, the best times in life, begin when the sun goes down!? GNR are the most dangerous band in the world--they built a world out of anarchy, not an excel spreadsheet and plastic pen guards to protect their freshly starched shirts.?

I hope they play until 2 in the morning tonight!!!? Get back to your NSYNC boards, and discuss your man-made idols and early evening shows over threre--where your can stick a watch up your arse and time it.

What a bell end - you sound like the biggest fanboy ever.

You totally missed the point:  this is about GNR, as much as it is Lemmy, the Stones, The Who, Wolfmother, or any Rock band for that matter.   If you want wine and cheese, a seated venue, and the show to start at 8:30 p.m. sharp, then why are you even on a GNR board?  Buy the CD's, and stay at home!  Quit coming on the board after a killer show, and complain about a dirty rock show starting after 10 p.m.  It's simple--either you rock, or you don't!  Go get some milk and cookies, and post on the American Idol board.
UsediLLusioN
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #458 on: July 30, 2006, 12:03:33 PM »

Really, who the fuck are you little twats complaining about the show starting late?  WTF, this is not the "wine and cheese" symphony-my-shit-don't-stink-tribute-to-WHAM?  This is fucking dirty, whiskey drinkin, sex-drugs-rock-n-fukcin-gnfr-rocknroll?  What is this attitude that "conformity" is cool?  Are you kid's ten years old and scared of mummy?  Or, are you so young, that you never had a taste of decadence?  Get a hint--this board is "Here Today Gone to Hell," and GNR's first album is titled "Appetite for Destruction," which is chock full of songs about banging heroin, drinking moonshine, smoking everything under the sun, and then fucking until you get to Paradise City, and then do it again the next day. 

I don't care about your whiny little asses, and I hope to never read again, on a GNR board, about your mummy wanting to spank you because you had to stay out late at a rock n' roll concert.  Roll with the punches, and enjoy the nightlife you little wimps.   I have always felt, the best times in life, begin when the sun goes down!  GNR are the most dangerous band in the world--they built a world out of anarchy, not an excel spreadsheet and plastic pen guards to protect their freshly starched shirts. 

I hope they play until 2 in the morning tonight!!!  Get back to your NSYNC boards, and discuss your man-made idols and early evening shows over threre--where your can stick a watch up your arse and time it.

beer
Natasha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #459 on: July 30, 2006, 12:07:46 PM »

Man, some guns fans complain A LOT.

We just found out about the acoustic show, and already people are complaining about the selection process!

Axl just can't win, huh?

Didn't mean to make it sound like a complaint, sorry for that.? More disappointed than anything.? I'll have seen 14 shows on this tour, come tomorrow, and have travelled a hell of a long way and spent more money than I care to think about supporting GNR.? But, yes, I know it was my choice, and again, I'm not complaining or saying that I should get special treatment because of it, it's just that I'd love to have had the chance to be at the show and felt gutted when the list was read out and my name wasn't there.? Not that I really expected it but was hoping against hope that it might be.? So, although I applaud Axl or whoever thought up the idea, I just hope that the people lucky enough to go really do appreciate it, that's all I meant.

Hi, Cyllan, I feel for you and share your feelings, also.
N.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: