Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:22:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  29th Wembely update here!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 29th Wembely update here!!!!  (Read 93481 times)
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2006, 08:37:54 PM »

What about Axl's voice?  Wouldn't it be really bad to play tonight's show, then an acoustic set, then have to go right back out for a couple hours and sing again?  I mean if he can do it, fucking awesome, I just hope it wouldn't hurt his voice in any way.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2006, 08:49:45 PM »

I just read on cd.com that bluehart is on her way to the after party.

could this be the 3am thingy?
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2006, 08:49:54 PM »

this show was disappointing. No Brian May. No Catcher in the Rye. No TWAT. No new songs we haven't heard before. No official release date announcement for cd. No playing or announcing of first single. This is why this Wembley show was and still is so disappointing. Axl failed to deliver the goods again. If there's anyone who doesn't see it this way then you are either "naive" "blind" or both. ?
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2006, 08:51:54 PM »

Ok apparently it was Axl who mentioned the acoustic set so that sounds like a reliable original source Grin

I'm told he read out a name of lottery winners who could go along.

How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2006, 08:52:19 PM »

this show was disappointing. No Brian May. No Catcher in the Rye. No TWAT. No new songs we haven't heard before. No official release date announcement for cd. No playing or announcing of first single. This is why this Wembley show was and still is so disappointing. Axl failed to deliver the goods again. If there's anyone who doesn't see it this way then you are either "naive" "blind" or both. ?

sorry you view it that way.

you should have just gone to have fun and not worry about new songs or other stuff.

I am sorry but I don't see how anyone can NOT have a good time and fond memory of a GNR gig. ?Hell, even a riot and cancelation creates a memory that albeit may not be favorable but later down the line, you realize ...shit, I made history with GNR hihi
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2006, 08:52:51 PM »

No official release date announcement for cd. No playing or announcing of first single. This is why this Wembley show was and still is so disappointing.

Do you believe in Santa?
Evolution
« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2006, 08:53:12 PM »

Awesome setlist, thanks to all who updated and kept us informed. Hopefully this 3am thing happens!
Origen
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2006, 08:55:16 PM »

Were you at the show.
Baby Chaos
Headliner

Still searching for a solution

« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2006, 08:56:20 PM »

What did you expect? None of what you wanted was gonna happen!

They'll choose from the six new songs played so far every night. If and when the new album comes out expect some deviation.  Wink

Be Aware of Legacy
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2006, 08:56:52 PM »

a list of lottery winners?

what do you mean? ?did they do a thing where they call off your seat number or was it something you filled out when you entered the arena Huh
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2006, 08:57:46 PM »

Sorry dolphin I'm not sure of exact details but I'm sure people who attended the gig will be able to tell us more in the morning.

How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #271 on: July 29, 2006, 08:58:31 PM »

hopefully jarmo got picked peace
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #272 on: July 29, 2006, 08:59:51 PM »

Were you at the show.

really... Sad and after 30 some other shows did people really expect anything else (I know they did but there was no reason to) Tongue

Ok apparently it was Axl who mentioned the acoustic set so that sounds like a reliable original source Grin

I'm told he read out a name of lottery winners who could go along.

Damn...thats fucking awesome....congrats to the winners if this is true ok

theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2006, 09:00:53 PM »

you should have just gone to have fun and not worry about new songs or other stuff.

I am sorry but I don't see how anyone can NOT have a good time and fond memory of a GNR gig. ?Hell, even a riot and cancelation creates a memory that albeit may not be favorable but later down the line, you realize ...shit, I made history with GNR hihi
im even sorrier you view it the way you do. but look i didn't go to this show. im saying this based on the setlist, what happened, and what was said. which was not much on all counts. how can you not worry? there is still no official release date. a single still has not been released. still no playing/announcing of first single at any europe show including tonights at wembley. Brian May was expected but he never showed. Letting down everyone with high expectations to see him on stage perform Catcher with gnr. I can't have a good time because the CD is not out. The single is not out. these things can't be ignored or overlooked. im disappointed in you for turning your eyes to these sad facts. but no, no history was made with gnr because nothing has changed with gnr. since they will be touring in the USA in the fall it looks the cd won't come out again and axl will turn out to be bogus when saying it will come out this year he will look bogus! ?rant ? ? ?
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #274 on: July 29, 2006, 09:03:14 PM »

theillusion:

Go away troll.

Back to your regularly scheduled setlist thread...

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2006, 09:03:49 PM »

No Brian May. No Catcher in the Rye. No TWAT.

Next show?

No new songs we haven't heard before.

Like Axl would give out any more stuff to be bootlegged prior to CD's release.  Get real. 

No official release date announcement for cd. No playing or announcing of first single.

Next show?

This is why this Wembley show was and still is so disappointing. Axl failed to deliver the goods again.

I'm sorry, I thought for him was to perform a set of songs and have a good time with the audience. Guest appearances, unreleased (not to mention unheard) material and various announcements are not mandatory in a rock concert last I checked.

If there's anyone who doesn't see it this way then you are either "naive" "blind" or both.

Nice to see you have such an open mind for anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Between you and me, you are a troll.  Grin

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Baby Chaos
Headliner

Still searching for a solution

« Reply #276 on: July 29, 2006, 09:04:01 PM »

this show was disappointing. No Brian May. No Catcher in the Rye. No TWAT. No new songs we haven't heard before. No official release date announcement for cd. No playing or announcing of first single. This is why this Wembley show was and still is so disappointing. Axl failed to deliver the goods again. If there's anyone who doesn't see it this way then you are either "naive" "blind" or both. 

I am sorry but I don't see how anyone can NOT have a good time and fond memory of a GNR gig.  Hell, even a riot and cancelation creates a memory that albeit may not be favorable but later down the line, you realize ...shit, I made history with GNR hihi
im even sorrier you view it the way you do. but look i didn't go to this show. im saying this based on the setlist, what happened, and what was said. which was not much on all counts. how can you not worry? there is still no official release date. a single still has not been released. still no playing/announcing of first single at any europe show including tonights at wembley. Brian May was expected but he never showed. Letting down everyone with high expectations to see him on stage perform Catcher with gnr. I can't have a good time because the CD is not out. The single is not out. these things can't be ignored or overlooked. im disappointed in you for turning your eyes to these sad facts. but no, no history was made with gnr because nothing has changed with gnr. since they will be touring in the USA in the fall it looks the cd won't come out again and axl will turn out to be bogus when saying it will come out this year he will look bogus!  rant     

Ya daft get  hihi

Be Aware of Legacy
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #277 on: July 29, 2006, 09:04:47 PM »

i'm hearing the 3am club rumor as well.........
no your not

You were saying?

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2006, 09:05:12 PM »

im even sorrier you view it the way you do. but look i didn't go to this show. im saying this based on the setlist, what happened, and what was said. which was not much on all counts. how can you not worry? there is still no official release date. a single still has not been released. still no playing/announcing of first single at any europe show including tonights at wembley. Brian May was expected but he never showed. Letting down everyone with high expectations to see him on stage perform Catcher with gnr. I can't have a good time because the CD is not out. The single is not out. these things can't be ignored or overlooked. im disappointed in you for turning your eyes to these sad facts. but no, no history was made with gnr because nothing has changed with gnr. since they will be touring in the USA in the fall it looks the cd won't come out again and axl will turn out to be bogus when saying it will come out this year he will look bogus! ?rant ? ? ?

damn dude. ?you think waaaay the fuck too much about what Axl does or doesn't do.
focus on your own life fool. ?don't worry about gnr so much and maybe then when CD does come out you won't have wasted anytime waiting for it because you will be focused on you.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #279 on: July 29, 2006, 09:05:33 PM »

relax dude!

people go to see GnR to have a good time, so what if there was no release date tonight, theres always tomorrow. That setlist was awesome and you must not be a fan if you disagree with a mega set like that. All axl is trying to do is please the fans with the music they love

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: