Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:34:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!  (Read 125051 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2006, 09:06:33 AM »

You and me both could score big this Sunday Neemo.

Haha. i dont have one person on the unforgiven PPV. Man i suck at this Cry

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #341 on: September 17, 2006, 02:30:23 PM »

Right!

The Cryme Tyme thing has decended into farce!

Jim disappearing held everything up, well now his time is up.

axl_rose_700 get's to pick his man from the team.

I've decided i don't want one so when he's picked his guy, Gnrfan will pick his and then it should be sorted.

But for future debuts, you will have the 48 hours to put your name forward, but after that time has expired you will have a further 48 hours to pick up your new dude, if you don't, you miss out, we can't have people vanishing and holding things up! rant
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #342 on: September 17, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »

I don't want one either...

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #343 on: September 17, 2006, 03:57:19 PM »

Over to you now Gnrfan......
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #344 on: September 17, 2006, 05:39:28 PM »

How long has he got?

this game is gunna be over before either of em get picked  Tongue

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #345 on: September 17, 2006, 06:06:09 PM »

How long has he got?

this game is gunna be over before either of em get picked? Tongue
Er...say, like a day or 2, he should give us a response, hopefully by then...

...and then like i said for all future debuts:

But for future debuts, you will have the 48 hours to put your name forward, but after that time has expired you will have a further 48 hours to pick up your new dude, if you don't, you miss out, we can't have people vanishing and holding things up
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #346 on: September 18, 2006, 09:06:32 AM »

haha i tried to do this but it's prolly all fucked up - if they wrestle and lose they get 8 pts but if they lose the title they get -10 and the 8 pts for bing in the ppv doesn't count? and if they are counted out is it the same as being disqualified? and if they win they get 12 so if they win a title is that 42 total? or do they get another 8 for being in the ppv. same with tag teams do they get 1/2 the points or full points? and in the tag match is it the team that gets points or the pinner who gets the win?....oh god im confused? confused anyway tell me how wrong these totals are for last night hihi (next time i'll just let stoned do it rofl )

Johnny Nitro - 32 (won - retained title)
Jeff Hardy - 8 (lost IC title match)
Umaga - 4 (count out)
Kane - 4 (Count out)
Mikey - 32 (won - retained tag title, pinned rory)
Kenny - 32 (won - retained tag title)
Rory - 8 (lost tag title match, pinned by mikey)
Robbie - 8 (Lost tag title match)
Triple H - 12 (won tag match, pinned vince)
Shawn Michaels - 12 (Won tag match)
Vince McMahon - 8 (Lost handi cap tag match, pinned by HHH)
Shane McMahon - 8 (lost handicap tag match)
Big Show - 8 (Lost handicap tag match)
Lita - -10 (Lost women's title)
Trish Stratus - 42 (Won women's title)
Randy Orton - 12 (Won)
Carlito - 8 (lost)
Edge - -10 (Lost HW Title)
John Cena - 42 (Won HW Title)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 09:12:53 AM by Neemo » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #347 on: September 18, 2006, 12:24:15 PM »

haha i tried to do this but it's prolly all fucked up -
A lot of it is Tongue

Cheers for tryin'

Unforgiven
Johnny Nitro = 40 (PPV 20, Title Retain 20)
Jeff Hardy = 8
Umaga = 8
Kane = 8
Mikey = 40
Kenny = 40
Rory = 8
Robbie = 8
Triple H = 20
Shawn Michaels = 20
Vince Mcmahon = 8
Shane Mcmahon = 8
Big Show = 8
Lita = -2
Trish Stratus = 50
Randy Orton = 20
Carlito = 8
Edge = -2
John Cena = 50

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Vince Mcmahon, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (5) = 48
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6) = 56
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 16
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Balls Mahoney, Hardcore Holly (5) = 0
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6) = 0
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 8
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6) = 26
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus (5) = 66
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Chris Benoit (5) = 120
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wayne Yang (5) = 0

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Beth Phoneix, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair.

Smackdown
Ashley, Daivari, Funaki, Josh Matthews, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Kristal, Joey Mercury, JBL, Little Bastard, Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Gunner Scott, Michelle McCool, Psicosis, Sylvan, Jillian Hall, Tatanka, Paul Burchill, The Great Khali, Elijah Burke.

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore, Matt Striker, Mike Knox.

Recurring Legends
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.

1. Malcolm - 237
2. D - 234
3. Neemo - 177
4. Evolution - 174
5. axl_rose_700 - 167
6. Timothy - 162
7. Mallrat - 130
8. Jim - 123
9. Stoned - 101
=. Gnrfan - 101
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #348 on: September 18, 2006, 01:14:23 PM »

Right!

I've decided i don't want one so when he's picked his guy, Gnrfan will pick his and then it should be sorted.

But for future debuts, you will have the 48 hours to put your name forward, but after that time has expired you will have a further 48 hours to pick up your new dude, if you don't, you miss out, we can't have people vanishing and holding things up! rant

I'll have Shad instead of Balls.

Also think if people put their name forward for a wrestler they should have them. Coz i didn't think i was gonna get one i made a trade and its now cost me a trade.

I know i'm new to this and its hardly gonna be the difference in me winning but otherwise it desends into chaos like this. If someone puts their name forward they should be made to have the wrestler IMO

[/color]

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #349 on: September 18, 2006, 01:25:45 PM »

haha i tried to do this but it's prolly all fucked up -
A lot of it is Tongue

Cheers for tryin'

hihi yeah it was messed up to do that... but figured i'd try since nobody had done it yet, and that's why i didn't add them into the scores cuz i figured it was way wrong

too bad kane and lita didn't win, 120 pts woulda been loads better than 56 Undecided (I woulda been in the lead again rant )

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #350 on: September 18, 2006, 02:19:25 PM »

Right!

Also think if people put their name forward for a wrestler they should have them. Coz i didn't think i was gonna get one i made a trade and its now cost me a trade.

I know i'm new to this and its hardly gonna be the difference in me winning but otherwise it desends into chaos like this. If someone puts their name forward they should be made to have the wrestler IMO
You had the same option to you did not HAVE to take one...

...but yeah cool, right that's over with, hopefully it'll be smoother next time.

JTG is now free for all on the draft list since we've gone through everyone that was interested.

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Vince Mcmahon, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (5)
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6)
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6)
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Shad Gaspard, Hardcore Holly (4)
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6)
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6)
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6)
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus (5)
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Chris Benoit (5)
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wayne Yang (5)

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Beth Phoneix, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair, JTG.

Smackdown
Ashley, Daivari, Funaki, Josh Matthews, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Kristal, Joey Mercury, JBL, Little Bastard, Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Gunner Scott, Michelle McCool, Psicosis, Sylvan, Jillian Hall, Tatanka, Paul Burchill, The Great Khali, Elijah Burke.

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore, Matt Striker, Mike Knox, Balls Mahoney.

Recurring Legends
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.[/i]
Evolution
« Reply #351 on: September 18, 2006, 02:25:16 PM »

I switch Trish Stratus for JTG.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #352 on: September 18, 2006, 02:27:43 PM »

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Vince Mcmahon, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (5)
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Shad Gaspard, Hardcore Holly (4)
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6)
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6)
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6)
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, JTG (5)
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Chris Benoit (5)
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wayne Yang (5)

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Beth Phoneix, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair.

Smackdown

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore, Matt Striker, Mike Knox, Balls Mahoney.

Recurring Legends
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #353 on: September 18, 2006, 03:13:26 PM »

Nevermind Stoned, I got Journey to log on and skip past the Spoilers hihi

I drop Vincent Kennedy McMahon JR and pick up Beth PHoenix

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #354 on: September 18, 2006, 04:24:42 PM »

Right!

You had the same option to you did not HAVE to take one...

...but yeah cool, right that's over with, hopefully it'll be smoother next time.

yeah but because people couldn't make their minds up it cost me a trade. Not complaining coz it wont make a difference. But it is wrong that people can withdraw. I'm happy i got the guy but i would have not made a trade if the other people had not kept changing their mind.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #355 on: September 19, 2006, 08:14:44 AM »

RAW
Edge = 12
Lance Cade = 12
Trevor Murdoch = 12
John Cena = 1
Triple H = 1
Shawn Michaels = 1
Candice Michelle = 12
Lita = 5
Ric Flair = 12
Johnny = 5
Johnny Nitro = 32
Jeff Hardy = 5
Carlito = 5
Randy Orton = 5
Chris Masters = 5
Super Crazy = 5
Umaga = 12
Kane = 1

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Beth Phoneix, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (4) = 0
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6) = 7
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 10
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Shad Gaspard, Hardcore Holly (4) = 0
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6) = 5
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 5
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6) = 13
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, JTG (5) = 12
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Chris Benoit (5) = 38
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wayne Yang (5) = 12

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends

1. Malcolm - 275
2. D - 234
3. Evolution - 186
4. Neemo - 184
5. axl_rose_700 - 180
6. Timothy - 167
7. Mallrat - 140
8. Jim - 135
9. Stoned - 106
10. Gnrfan - 101
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #356 on: September 19, 2006, 08:39:07 AM »

I GOT SCREWED-OVER LAST NIGHT!!!! damn disqualifications rant

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #357 on: September 19, 2006, 10:59:36 AM »

I drop Chris Masters for Sandman

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Beth Phoneix, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (4)
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Sandman (5)

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair, Vince Mcmahon, Chris Masters.

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #358 on: September 19, 2006, 11:05:32 AM »

I'll trade eugene for shannon moore

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #359 on: September 19, 2006, 01:03:26 PM »

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Beth Phoneix, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (4)
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Shannon Moore (5)
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Sandman (5)

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair, Vince Mcmahon, Chris Masters, Eugene.

Smackdown

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Matt Striker, Mike Knox, Balls Mahoney.

Recurring Legends
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 01:09:56 PM by Stoned » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: