Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:38:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!  (Read 125154 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #280 on: September 05, 2006, 11:33:56 AM »

Well there ain't gonna be Another 48 Hours Wink, so if you are interested you need to put your name forward cos when those 48 are up i'll be jumping in for 'em...

All right, all right. With crappy sequels out of the question (you being the exception, because you like it) I'll take one of them.

... But I haven't decided which one yet.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #281 on: September 05, 2006, 11:37:29 AM »

Well there ain't gonna be Another 48 Hours Wink, so if you are interested you need to put your name forward cos when those 48 are up i'll be jumping in for 'em...

All right, all right. With crappy sequels out of the question (you being the exception, because you like it) I'll take one of them.

... But I haven't decided which one yet.
You sayid you haven't seen it so you can't call it crappy, Lost is back soon right?  Well in the States, so once i start downloading some episodes i'll slip Lost stuff back into my posts Wink Wink

Since you are top of the list, you can pick which one you want any time in the 48 hours... ok
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #282 on: September 05, 2006, 12:03:17 PM »

Yeah, but you are but one man. Maybe I'll watch it. One day.

I was going to slip some in the other day. I think in the Guns N' Roses section, maybe, I was going to say that I would put a thread in Locke Down. But then I had second thoughts, when I figured that people would just think that I couldn't spell.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #283 on: September 05, 2006, 01:21:21 PM »

Jeff Hardy def. Johnny Nitro (DQ)
Super Crazy def. Chris Masters
The Highlanders def. Viscera & Charlie Haas and Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (No. 1 Contender Match)
WWE Champion Edge, Women's Champion Lita and Randy Orton def. John Cena, Trish Stratus and Carlito

RAW
Jeff Hardy = 12
Johnny Nitro = 1
Super Crazy = 12
Chris Masters = 5
Rory McCallister = 18
Robbie McCallister = 18
Viscera = 5
Charlie Haas = 5
Lance Cade = 5
Trevor Murdoch = 5
Edge = 12
Randy Orton = 12
Lita = 12
Carlito = 5
John Cena = 5
Trish Stratus = 5

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Mike Knox, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (6) = 0
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6) = 17
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 5
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly (6) = 0
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6) = 5
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 12
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6) = 30
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus (5) = 23
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Chris Benoit (5) = 13
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wayne Yang (5) = 5

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Vince Mcmahon, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Beth Phoneix, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair.

Smackdown
Ashley, Daivari, Funaki, Josh Matthews, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Kristal, Joey Mercury, JBL, Little Bastard, Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Gunner Scott, Michelle McCool, Psicosis, Sylvan, Jillian Hall, Tatanka, Paul Burchill, The Great Khali.

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore, Matt Striker.

Recurring Legends
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.

1. Timothy - 106
2. D - 95
=. Neemo - 95
4. Malcolm - 85
5. axl_rose_700 - 82
6. Gnrfan - 58
=. Jim - 58
8. Evolution - 50
9. Stoned - 42
10. Mallrat - 32

Now on Raw last night a vignette for Cryme Tyme; Shad Gaspard and JTG was played, so anyone interesting in make a draft to get one of them, you have 48 hours to put your name forward, since last time going through everyone one by one was much to painful so that's 48 hours from the time this post is made, and the 2 people highest up the debutant draft list will get one each (If nobody is interested then they just go back on the draft list, i.e. if only Jim, Evolution, Timothy & D were interested then they would go to Jim & Evolution....

Debutant List

Jim
Malcolm
Evolution
axl_rose_700
Timothy
Stoned
Gnrfan
Mallrat
Neemo
D

I'll put my name forward as being interested in drafting one....

Yeah i'd draft one. Although i'm so far down the list i won't get a chance.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #284 on: September 05, 2006, 01:27:32 PM »

So at the moment (in the order from the list....) the people interested are:

Jim
Stoned
Gnrfan

*Remember someone may drop out (during the 48 hour period) so there is still a chance you might get one
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2006, 02:04:28 PM »

Jim
Stoned
Gnrfan

*Remember someone may drop out (during the 48 hour period) so there is still a chance you might get one

If i put myself forward and then dont get one. I don't go to the back of the queue do i?

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2006, 02:07:04 PM »

Jim
Stoned
Gnrfan

If i put myself forward and then dont get one. I don't go to the back of the queue do i?
The ONLY people who go to the back of the queue of those who get one so don't worry you'll only end up back of the queue if ya get one Wink
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2006, 02:07:56 PM »

I hope you do or D and I'll never get a shot at the new guys hihi

edit, that's good thanks stoned beer

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #288 on: September 05, 2006, 05:01:27 PM »

Ok Im gonna be a crybaby for a moment.

I don't like the waiver rule.

I don't see why I should get punished for having the first pick that doesnt mean anything.

In A Snake draft the first pick isnt anymore as important as the last pick.

Just look at the last game, SToned and I chose last and next to last and we dominated the entire game.

I honestly believe drafting first is the worst possible position in the draft.

I know this is already set in stone this game but NEXT GAME I vote that after the draft, Evo gives us all a number, PM's a neutral poster and we reshuffle the Waiver order.

Cause This is a draft where I would've gladly traded the number 1 overall pick for the last pick. I feel getting to choose 11-12 is a whole lot better than choosing number 1 and 22.

with a 11-12 u get two great wrestlers back to back, with 1 and 22, u get one great wrestler and one so-so wrestler.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #289 on: September 05, 2006, 05:32:24 PM »

I'd draft 1 of those guys given the chance...

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #290 on: September 05, 2006, 05:46:30 PM »

Jim
axl_rose_700
Stoned
Gnrfan

And D dude next game put your idea forward and we'll hve a vote/discussion 'bout it
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #291 on: September 05, 2006, 06:07:50 PM »

Jim
axl_rose_700
Stoned
Gnrfan

And D dude next game put your idea forward and we'll hve a vote/discussion 'bout it

Or maybe the champ should always be at a disadvantage . . and have to prove his/her worth. We all like a gutsy fighting world champion like D is i'm sure ok

[/color]

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #292 on: September 05, 2006, 06:32:37 PM »

with a 11-12 u get two great wrestlers back to back...

Not if you're me.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #293 on: September 05, 2006, 06:37:59 PM »

with a 11-12 u get two great wrestlers back to back...

Not if you're me.

Grin Grin

Boy, Jim will change your perspective hey.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2006, 04:43:31 AM »

Rob Van Dam & Sabu def. Mike Knox & Test (Extreme Rules Match)
Stevie Richards def. Balls Mahoney
D-Generation X def. ECW World Champion Big Show (DQ; Handicap Match)

ECW
Rob Van Dam = 12
Sabu = 12
Knox = 5
Test = 5
Stevie Richards = 12 Cool
Balls Mahoney = 5
Shawn Michaels = 12
Triple H = 12
Big Show = 1

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Mike Knox, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (6) = 5
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6) = 0
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 1
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly (6) = 5
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6) = 24
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 0
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6) = 12
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus (5) = 0
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Chris Benoit (5) = 12
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wayne Yang (5) = 0

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Vince Mcmahon, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Beth Phoneix, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair.

Smackdown
Ashley, Daivari, Funaki, Josh Matthews, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Kristal, Joey Mercury, JBL, Little Bastard, Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Gunner Scott, Michelle McCool, Psicosis, Sylvan, Jillian Hall, Tatanka, Paul Burchill, The Great Khali.

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore, Matt Striker.

Recurring Legends
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.

1. Timothy - 106
2. D - 100
3. Malcolm - 97
4. Neemo - 95
5. axl_rose_700 - 94
6. Stoned - 66
7. Gnrfan - 63
8. Jim - 58
9. Evolution - 50
10. Mallrat - 33
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2006, 09:46:18 AM »

Rob Van Dam & Sabu def. Mike Knox & Test (Extreme Rules Match)
Stevie Richards def. Balls Mahoney
D-Generation X def. ECW World Champion Big Show (DQ; Handicap Match)

ECW
Rob Van Dam = 12
Sabu = 12
Knox = 5
Test = 5
Stevie Richards = 12 Cool
Balls Mahoney = 5
Shawn Michaels = 12
Triple H = 12
Big Show = 1

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Mike Knox, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (6) = 5
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6) = 0
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 1
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly (6) = 5
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6) = 24
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 0
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6) = 12
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus (5) = 0
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Chris Benoit (5) = 12
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wayne Yang (5) = 0

Raw

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends

1. Timothy - 106
2. D - 100
3. Malcolm - 97
4. Neemo - 95
5. axl_rose_700 - 94
6. Stoned - 66
7. Gnrfan - 63
8. Jim - 58
9. Evolution - 50
10. Mallrat - 33

What. Where the fuck is CM Punk? damn raw wrestlers invading is costing me points rant

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2006, 06:05:46 AM »

Ok 48 hours are up, so if ya still want one, Jim pick your guy then AR700 you get the other....

Jim
axl_rose_700

Stoned
Gnrfan[/i]
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #297 on: September 07, 2006, 05:11:36 PM »

I drop Mike Knox for Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon Jr.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 05:22:08 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #298 on: September 08, 2006, 08:29:15 PM »

Smackdown
Finlay = 12
Rey Mysterio = 5
Paul London = 12
Brian Kendrick = 12
Ashley = 12
Michelle McCool = 5
KC James = 5
Idol Stevens = 5
Ken Kennedy = 12
Lashley = 12
William Regal = 5
Chavo Guerrero = 12
Tatanka = 5
The Miz = 12
Matt Hardy = 5
King Booker = 32
Batista = 5

Heat
Kenny = 5
Mikey = 5
Shelton Benjamin = 5
Eugene = 2
Mickie James = 5
Candice Michelle = 2
Torrie Wilson = 2

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Vince Mcmahon, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (6) = 22
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6) = 2
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 32
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly (6) = 10
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6) = 12
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 24
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6) = 10
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus (5) = 10
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Chris Benoit (5) = 5
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wayne Yang (5) = 41

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Super Crazy, Charlie Haas, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Beth Phoneix, Trevor Murdoch, Ric Flair.

Smackdown

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore, Matt Striker, Mike Knox.

Recurring Legends

1. Timothy - 130
2. D - 122
3. axl_rose_700 - 104
4. Malcolm - 102
5. Jim - 99
6. Neemo - 97
7. Stoned - 78
8. Gnrfan - 73
9. Mallrat - 65
10. Evolution - 60
Evolution
« Reply #299 on: September 09, 2006, 11:13:45 AM »

I hate my team. It looks great on paper but has perfomed badly so far.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: