Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:21:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!  (Read 125203 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2006, 06:17:22 PM »

So what happened on Smackdown.

Don't suppose Rey won the title back

or

Matt Hardy beat finlay

or

Whoever the hell Elijah Burke is . . won something

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Evolution
« Reply #201 on: August 25, 2006, 07:01:21 PM »

Hey Jim, you are now a man down.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #202 on: August 25, 2006, 07:39:25 PM »

Smackdown

King Booker = 5
William Regal = 5
Finlay = 5
Batista = 12
Lashley = 12
Tatanka = 5
Sylvester Turkay = 12
Matt Hardy = 5
Ken Kennedy = 12
Paul London = 12
KC James = 1
Jillian Hall = 5
Kristal Marshall = 12
Vito = 12
Sylvan = 5

Heat
Viscera = 5
Val Venis = 2
Snitsky = 5
Conway = 2
Shelton Benjamin = 5

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Mike Knox, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (6) = 36
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6) = 0
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 5
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly (6) = 5
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6) = 5
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 12
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6) = 5
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus (5) = 13
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Ric Flair (6) = 0
Jim: Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch (6) = 17

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Vince Mcmahon, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Charlie Haas, Matt Striker, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Beth Phoneix.

Smackdown
Ashley, Chris Benoit, Daivari, Funaki, Josh Matthews, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Kristal, Joey Mercury, JBL, Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Little Bastard, Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Gunner Scott, Super Crazy, Michelle McCool, Psicosis, Sylvan, Jillian Hall, Tatanka, Paul Burchill, The Great Khali.

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore.

Recurring Legends
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.

1. D - 46
2. Stoned - 30
3. Mallrat - 27
4. Evolution - 25
5. Neemo - 24
=. Timothy - 24
7. Malcolm - 23
8. Gnrfan - 22
9. axl_rose_700 - 18
10. Jim - 17

Also on Smackdown, a Jimmy Wang Yang ( rofl rofl rofl) vignette aired.

So as a new guy, Jim has first refusal, if you want him, drop someone for him, if not just say so and we move on to the next person in the list, you have 24 hours, no response means the offer automatically goes to the next person on the debutant list, that being Malcolm....I'll refer ya to this:

New people are not available to trade straight away, there is a 'New Debutant Draft List' which is the reverse of the draft list, so if someone debuts....Jim has first refusal, just like in the original drafting he has 24 hours to decide, if he doesn't want to pick up the new guy then it goes onto the next person in the list, the person who finally picks the new guy will be bottom of the list next time, the list is....

Jim
Malcolm
Evolution
axl_rose_700
Timothy
Stoned
Gnrfan
Mallrat
Neemo
D

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 12:48:00 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #203 on: August 25, 2006, 07:46:14 PM »

Seeing as Jim is a man down...does this effect it?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »

Seeing as Jim is a man down...does this effect it?
Like how...Jim's a man down, he has to use up one of his trades, he could though pick someone from the draft list and turn down Wang, or he could take someone from the draft list and Wang effectively making 2 trades, say he wanted to drop Angle & Murdoch for instance, i fail to see any problem....

...I'm sure he'll be overjoyed anyway, he's been wanting to do a D and have that perfect excuse for not winning, now he has it Cheesy
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »

I don't get why I have to use up one of my trades to get a new person...

... Kurt left, so he isn't on the roster anymore. It isn't like if he got injured or something, he's actually out the company... Therefore surely I'm just a man down and I have to pick somebody else up to even the numbers...........................

Not that it matters. I doubt that I would use up all six trades anyway. I'm just saying is all.

Right. Well. Down to business. For the moment I'll drop Kurt and pick up Miz, and hell no do I want any part of that China man, or whatever he is.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2006, 05:14:19 PM »

You guys need a president or something to settle these issues.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2006, 05:49:43 PM »

I don't get why I have to use up one of my trades to get a new person...

... Kurt left, so he isn't on the roster anymore. It isn't like if he got injured or something, he's actually out the company... Therefore surely I'm just a man down and I have to pick somebody else up to even the numbers...........................

Not that it matters. I doubt that I would use up all six trades anyway. I'm just saying is all.

Right. Well. Down to business. For the moment I'll drop Kurt and pick up Miz, and hell no do I want any part of that China man, or whatever he is.
Yeah fine Kurt got released but one could say it was a poor decision to pick someone so injury prone and with problems.....

....i always thought of it as something that made things more tactical/dramatic etc.  And just added that shit happens factor Cheesy

See what everyone else thinks, everyone put out their view and we just go with the majority.

So the question out there is if someone is released from WWE and you have to replace them should it count as a trade or not?

And on the debutant list it's now onto Malcolm, do you want to drop someone for Jimmy Wang Yang?? You have 24 hours to decide..

Debutant List

Jim
Malcolm
Evolution
axl_rose_700
Timothy
Stoned
Gnrfan
Mallrat
Neemo
D

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Mike Knox, Sylvester Terkay, Vito (6)
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Eugene (6)
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6)
Gnrfan: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Test, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly (6)
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, Chris Masters (6)
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6)
axl_rose_700: Edge, HHH, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Kid Kash, William Regal (6)
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, K.C James, Rory McAllister, Rene Dupree, Trish Stratus (5)
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman, Shawn Michaels, Mikey, Ric Flair (6)
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch (6)

Raw
The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Vince Mcmahon, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Maria, Nicky, Mitch, Candice Michelle, Val Venis, Charlie Haas, Matt Striker, Rob Conway, Mick Foley, Melina, Viscera, Beth Phoneix.

Smackdown
Ashley, Chris Benoit, Daivari, Funaki, Josh Matthews, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Kristal, Joey Mercury, JBL, Little Bastard, Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Gunner Scott, Super Crazy, Michelle McCool, Psicosis, Sylvan, Jillian Hall, Tatanka, Paul Burchill, The Great Khali.

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore.

Recurring Legends
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.

1. D - 46
2. Stoned - 30
3. Mallrat - 27
4. Evolution - 25
5. Neemo - 24
=. Timothy - 24
7. Malcolm - 23
8. Gnrfan - 22
9. axl_rose_700 - 18
10. Jim - 17
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2006, 07:03:31 PM »

Being released shouldnt count.

Thats like if one of your wrestler's died or something. That should be a special circumstances case.

It shouldn't count cause Jim isnt tryin to abuse the system by capitalizing on different wrestlers to gain pts. He has no choice as his wrestler is no longer even affiliated with WWE anymore.

That being said, Let's say something happened and Angle a month or two from now re-signed. He would then be brand new and go through the waiver system.

I think if someone on your roster is released or dies, that should be a loophole and not count.

To me the trade restrictions were put in for guys like Me,Evo and Stoned who would see a card and basically keep a roster spot open to rotate 15 different people into that spot to maximize scoring.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2006, 07:18:42 PM »

^ Well said, put like that i agree, unless anyone disagrees we'll stick with that ok
Evolution
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »

I have to side with it shouldn't count.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2006, 07:37:08 PM »

It should count.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2006, 08:18:26 PM »

It should count.
The question was thrown out to those involved in the game Wink
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #213 on: August 27, 2006, 08:00:17 AM »

yeah kinda shitty circumstances but to me this is no different than i guy being lost to injury for the purposes of this game....anyway one way or another it doesn't matter to me if it takes up a trade or not...but if you pick a player for a sports pool, say NFL, and that player holds out for a new contract or retires or whatever you have to spend a trade to get rid of him

but future games this stipulation should be added to the rules whatever decision we make peace

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #214 on: August 27, 2006, 12:23:54 PM »

I'll refrain from posting my opinion again.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #215 on: August 27, 2006, 12:34:03 PM »

I'll refrain from posting my opinion again.
You should sign up next time and join in the game itself dude ok yes
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #216 on: August 27, 2006, 12:40:31 PM »

Man...

... My team is such a joke!

I reckon I can challenge for second place.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2006, 12:45:05 PM »

Man...

... My team is such a joke!

I reckon I can challenge for second place.

2nd

Don't kid yourself Jim, 2nd to last maybe?

You need lots of sucessful title defences from London and Kendrick!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #218 on: August 27, 2006, 12:47:45 PM »

Nah, it's fine. I heard that Spirit Squad are being dropped and that the Highlanders are going to feud with Cade and Murdoch for the tag belts, with Cade and Murdoch as champs, of course. Also, Shelton should have the IC strap back before September ends, when unfortunately I have to finally wake Greenday up. Add that to the rumour that Miz is going to be pushed for a US title reign and I have a team of champions.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #219 on: August 27, 2006, 12:51:05 PM »

Nah, it's fine. I heard that Spirit Squad are being dropped and that the Highlanders are going to feud with Cade and Murdoch for the tag belts, with Cade and Murdoch as champs, of course. Also, Shelton should have the IC strap back before September ends, when unfortunately I have to finally wake Greenday up. Add that to the rumour that Miz is going to be pushed for a US title reign and I have a team of champions.
Plus when someone decent debuts you get first refusal (Unless you waste your opportunity of pickin' someone first on a shit debutant and end up bottom of the list...), probably a good thing you did not get Wang, probably worth holding out for a good debut.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: