Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:35:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!  (Read 113738 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #560 on: November 12, 2006, 07:34:04 AM »

Hmm, I'm not sure, number 1 contender implies to me as though it's one number 1 contender, but then again everyone in th EC is getting a title shot so could be considered a number one contender

That's a hatrick for Doull
Evolution
« Reply #561 on: November 12, 2006, 10:27:13 AM »

I would argue they are not eligible for points because they aren't billed as No.1 Contenders matches.

I think it's in the same vein as Batista or Chavo Guerrero not getting No.1 Contendership points.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #562 on: November 12, 2006, 12:48:26 PM »

I think it's in the same vein as Batista or Chavo Guerrero not getting No.1 Contendership points.
Thing is Chavo & Batista would of got the points if they'd of said, "If you win this match you get a shot..."
Evolution
« Reply #563 on: November 12, 2006, 04:07:28 PM »

Well.....not if their opponent didn't get a shot should they win.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #564 on: November 12, 2006, 04:15:40 PM »

Well.....not if their opponent didn't get a shot should they win.
It's still a match to determine whether THEY are the No.1 Contender though i.e. Win this match and you get a title shot/become the no.1 contender...

Oh and i blame Jim for all this always wanting more rules, now you know why we refused for so long Tongue
Evolution
« Reply #565 on: November 12, 2006, 04:36:24 PM »

It's Jim's fault?

Bastard.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #566 on: November 12, 2006, 05:28:45 PM »

It is?

... Get in.  smoking

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #567 on: November 12, 2006, 08:42:04 PM »

We got anymore views then here kids.

I'm still edging towards winning a match where your promised a title shot equates to being the no.1 contender, if your told in advance obviously....i.e. qualifying matches like on ECW.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #568 on: November 12, 2006, 10:16:27 PM »

Bah. It's pretty moot anyway, because number one contenders rarely exist anymore. It's pretty rare that there will be an out and out number 1 contenders match, and even if there is it means fucking nothing (IC belt anybody...........).

I reckon that it's great to develop a feud if you have somebody win a number one contender, then not get their actual shot for like a couple of months. These days it's pretty much just 'win this and you get a shot at the ppv,' if anything at all.

Anyway, my 2 cents is that they shouldn't get number one contender points. It's just a match that needs the numbers filling up. Think of it this way... If there was another Battle Royale for the title on Smackdown, but this time everybody had to qualify, would all fifteen of them be number 1 contenders.  confused

Number one contender means just that; one!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #569 on: November 13, 2006, 06:04:55 PM »

We got anymore views then here kids.

I'm still edging towards winning a match where your promised a title shot equates to being the no.1 contender, if your told in advance obviously....i.e. qualifying matches like on ECW.

I can see both sides of it.

I think if your in a title match then you are a No 1 contender. But then what does that make the royal rumble?

personally i think the points should be given . . coz if test wins the world title then at some point he had to have been No 1 contender.

But on the other hand the website and shows have referred to them as qualifing matches, but thats only coz there is more than one challenger.

I asked the original question and now i'm not sure.

You could be kind and grant it this once to the ECW wrestlers because they only have 1 PPV in this whole game. And then we can decide a rule for future after.

Personally i think i deserve the points for pointing a loop hole in your usually water tight rules ok.

But seriously. I'm happy with whatever as long as i know. I was just expecting more points for Test and CM Punk thats all

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Evolution
« Reply #570 on: November 13, 2006, 06:19:30 PM »

We didn't have the points awarded for the January 2006 Chamber if I remember right.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #571 on: November 13, 2006, 06:26:18 PM »

We didn't have the points awarded for the January 2006 Chamber if I remember right.
Yeah but the rule never existed then it was brought in to appease those whiney people *cough* Mr. Lost *cough* who want more rules and ways to get points.

Fine so for now your the no.1 contender if there is ONE of you winning a match for a title shot, or a No.1 Contender match, it may get pluralised next game.....

...or an even better idea would be to strip the rules back to make things simpler and clearer next time.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #572 on: November 13, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »

...or an even better idea would be to strip the rules back to make things simpler and clearer next time.

Nah.

And, less of your insubordination please.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #573 on: November 14, 2006, 03:15:30 AM »

RAW
Mickie James = 12
Lita = 5
Edge = 42
Randy Orton = 42
Ric Flair = -5
Roddy Piper = -5
Triple H = 12
HBK = 12
Lance Cade = 5
Trevor Murdoch = 5
Viscera = 5
Charlie Haas = 5
Johnny = 12
Kenny = 12
The Highlanders = 5 Each
John Cena = 5
Umaga = 5
Jeff Hardy = 42
Johnny Nitro = -5

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Beth Phoenix, Vito, Elijah Burke (0) = 12
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Tommy Dreamer (4) = 10
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 12
Gnrfan: CM Punk, KC James, Test, Matt Hardy, Shad Gaspard, Hardcore Holly (4) = 0
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Jimmy Wang Yang, Daivari (2) = 0
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 42
axl_rose_700: Edge, Triple H, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Melina, William Regal (5) = 71
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, Roddy Piper, Sylvester Turkay, Ric Flair, JTG (0) = -5
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Chris Masters, Shawn Michaels, Boogeyman, Chris Benoit (4) = 49
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Mikey, Sandman (2) = 0

Raw
Armando Alejandro Estrada, Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Coach, Eugene, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jerry Lawler, Lance Cade, Maria, Mitch, Nicky, Rob Conway, Rory McAllister, Shane Mcmahon, Snitsky, Super Crazy, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis, Victoria, Vince Mcmahon, Viscera.

Smackdown
Ashley, Dave Taylor, Funaki, The Great Khali, Jake Gymini, JBL, Jesse Gymini, Jillian Hall, Joey Mercury, Josh Matthews, Kristal, Layla, Little Bastard, Mark Henry, Michelle McCool, Paul Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Scotty 2 Hotty, Sharmell, Sylvan, Tatanka.

ECW
Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, Kevin Thorn, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Matt Striker, Mike Knox, Paul Heyman, Rene Dupree, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Tazz, Trinity.

Recurring Legends
Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Kamala, Mick Foley, Dusty Rhodes, The Rock, Sgt. Slaughter, Steve Austin, Terry Funk.

Updated Standings

1. Neemo - 605
2. Evolution - 579
3. Malcolm - 616
4. Mallrat - 498
5. Gnrfan - 470
6. axl_rose_700 - 469
7. Jim - 445
=. Timothy - 445
9. Stoned - 441
10. D - 434
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #574 on: November 14, 2006, 04:40:48 AM »

NICE!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Evolution
« Reply #575 on: November 14, 2006, 09:33:14 AM »

D's gonna flip  hihi
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #576 on: November 14, 2006, 10:24:16 AM »

D's gonna flip? hihi

hahahha

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #577 on: November 14, 2006, 05:43:46 PM »

D's gonna flip? hihi

Yeah but it looks like he'll get lucky with Lashly and the ECW title. That could save him coz he aint got any trades left ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #578 on: November 14, 2006, 09:05:25 PM »

Is Malcolm in the lead............... u forgot to update the places.

Im not worried, i am in last but i wont finish last.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #579 on: November 15, 2006, 06:18:01 AM »

ECW
CM Punk = 12
Mike Knox = 5
Tommy Dreamer = 12
Daivari = 1
Lashley = 12
Hardcore Holly = 1

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Beth Phoenix, Vito, Elijah Burke (0) = 12
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Gregory Helms, Tommy Dreamer (4) = 12
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 0
Gnrfan: CM Punk, KC James, Test, Matt Hardy, Shad Gaspard, Hardcore Holly (4) = 13
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Jimmy Wang Yang, Daivari (2) = 1
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 0
axl_rose_700: Edge, Triple H, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Melina, William Regal (5) = 0
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, Roddy Piper, Sylvester Turkay, Ric Flair, JTG (0) = 0
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Chris Masters, Shawn Michaels, Boogeyman, Chris Benoit (4) = 0
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Mikey, Sandman (2) = 0

Raw
Armando Alejandro Estrada, Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Coach, Eugene, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jerry Lawler, Lance Cade, Maria, Mitch, Nicky, Rob Conway, Rory McAllister, Shane Mcmahon, Snitsky, Super Crazy, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis, Victoria, Vince Mcmahon, Viscera.

Smackdown
Ashley, Dave Taylor, Funaki, The Great Khali, Jake Gymini, JBL, Jesse Gymini, Jillian Hall, Joey Mercury, Josh Matthews, Kristal, Layla, Little Bastard, Mark Henry, Michelle McCool, Paul Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Scotty 2 Hotty, Sharmell, Sylvan, Tatanka.

ECW
Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, Kevin Thorn, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Matt Striker, Mike Knox, Paul Heyman, Rene Dupree, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Tazz, Trinity.

Recurring Legends
Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Kamala, Mick Foley, Dusty Rhodes, The Rock, Sgt. Slaughter, Steve Austin, Terry Funk.

Updated Standings

1. Neemo - 617
2. Malcolm - 616
3. Evolution - 579
4. Mallrat - 498
5. Gnrfan - 483
6. axl_rose_700 - 469
7. D - 446
9. Jim - 445
=. Timothy - 445
10. Stoned - 442

Worst Game Ever! Shocked