Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:18:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Emails from Richard Fortus
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Emails from Richard Fortus  (Read 133444 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #360 on: January 12, 2006, 07:08:08 PM »

Madison, what?s the name of the first sigle?

Mysteron, did u meet with Axl? do you know him?

Jarmo, Interscope is helping you with your site? ( I just read this somewhere in this thread

God, are you coming? bring the album with you then

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #361 on: January 12, 2006, 07:09:19 PM »

Jarmo, Interscope is helping you with your site? ( I just read this somewhere in this thread

Interscope has nothing to do with this site.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #362 on: January 12, 2006, 07:16:46 PM »

stop taking emials from ppl at mygnr there is a 99.99% chance of them being fake!!! The all suck and bull shit.
rainX
« Reply #363 on: January 12, 2006, 07:17:57 PM »

stop taking emials from ppl at mygnr there is a 99.99% chance of them being fake!!! The all suck and bull shit.

Actually, they were just proven to be real.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #364 on: January 12, 2006, 07:22:40 PM »

what a mess! I wouldent be suprised if we wouldent get anymore E-mails now!

I think Richard is a great Guy, for talking with his fans!
Thanks Myst, and rfowebmaster for clearing things up!  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #365 on: January 12, 2006, 07:27:15 PM »

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, RnT, but God is the one holding up the album. ?Sad

Question: ?When will CD be released?
Answer: ?God only knows!!! ?Tongue ? ?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #366 on: January 12, 2006, 07:44:24 PM »

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, RnT, but God is the one holding up the album. ?Sad

Question: ?When will CD be released?
Answer: ?God only knows!!! ?Tongue ? ?

so forget about the internet then, let?s go to the church couse those motherfurckers will hear the album first !!!

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #367 on: January 12, 2006, 08:20:04 PM »

Does this mean you actually spoke to Richard in person, and he told you that he was going to be forwarding a bunch of personal emails to a site webmaster to post on an open forum?   ... Or are you drawing your "conclusion" based on what a fan from a website told you?  Just wondering.
So, you don't think the webmaster of the Richard's OFFICIAL website is telling the truth? Do you know it's official, right?

Let's talk about credibility.

You knew who fowarded the second email and knew he was the same guy who sent that first email (that Lawrence guy). But you choose to disconect both emails, so the people knew just one side of the story, wondering if the Richard's email was for real or not because it was too defensive.

Once the webmaster put those two emails togheter, with not only the Richard's reply but Lawrence's harsh emails, we now know why the gnr member answered in that way. And that's the true you chose to not show, madison.

But why is that? And why are you bitching about a decision Richard Fortus had? I mean, the Lawrence guy asked to not put the email with his name, but Richard asked to put it because it wasn't telling the truth the way it was posted. So, who do you think is right, the guy who just tried to avoid the truth or the Guns N' Roses member who were being harshed?

C'mon, give me a break. Richard just got pissed with all this bitching, he's a normal guy. I would be way more rude...

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #368 on: January 12, 2006, 08:44:06 PM »

Does this mean you actually spoke to Richard in person, and he told you that he was going to be forwarding a bunch of personal emails to a site webmaster to post on an open forum?   ... Or are you drawing your "conclusion" based on what a fan from a website told you?  Just wondering.
So, you don't think the webmaster of the Richard's OFFICIAL website is telling the truth? Do you know it's official, right?

Let's talk about credibility.

You knew who fowarded the second email and knew he was the same guy who sent that first email (that Lawrence guy). But you choose to disconect both emails, so the people knew just one side of the story, wondering if the Richard's email was for real or not because it was too defensive.

But why is that?

It's so mygnr can get a few more hits. She knew if she said who it was who recieved that email (lawrence) that people would know exactly why richard responded the way he did and therefore it would be a null issue.

And as for not believeing Richard's webmaster, well that just reeks of pure jealousy on madisons part. She is just jealous that she isnt the one who is his webmaster and therefore have an "in" with him so to speak. Very childish if you ask me.  Grin
madison
Banned
Headliner

'Worrying's a waste of my f*cking time'

« Reply #369 on: January 12, 2006, 09:47:35 PM »

.. So, you don't think the webmaster of the Richard's OFFICIAL website is telling the truth? Do you know it's official, right?..

It's a "fan."? Sorry, but I'd rather get confirmation from the actual source - Richard.? This is why I asked Mysteron if Richard had told him this in person - or if he was just blindly accepting the word of a fan who ran the site instead. ? It was a simple question. Not sure why you're offended.

.let's talk about credibility.

Once the webmaster put those two emails togheter, with not only the Richard's reply but Lawrence's harsh emails, we now know why the gnr member answered in that way. And that's the true you chose to not show, madison.

But why is that? And why are you bitching about a decision Richard Fortus had? I mean, the Lawrence guy asked to not put the email with his name, but Richard asked to put it because it wasn't telling the truth the way it was posted. So, who do you think is right, the guy who just tried to avoid the truth or the Guns N' Roses member who were being harshed?

C'mon, give me a break. Richard just got pissed with all this bitching, he's a normal guy. I would be way more rude...

Both emails were posted. The original email was posted in a thread started by Lawrence, but nobody believed him. Our forum members are very skeptical, and so they accused him of making up a fake email - which was not true. So, when he forwarded me the second email, I agreed to leave his name out so that the email - rather than Lawrence's credibility - would be the focus of the thread. I explained that one of our members received this email - and that it came from same site as before - and I also emphasized that we did not know if Richard or the fan who runs the site sent it.? ?

There was no reason to identify the person who received the email, and I believe in protecting our members' privacy.? ?Perhaps privacy isn't important to you -- but it is to our members.? We always run the forum with honesty, integrity and respect for our members at our site.? ?If you can't understand that, then I can't explain it to you.

btw, our members did not diss the response.? They just questioned whether Richard had written it because he didn't normally close his emails with "xoxo" and "r" at the end.

....It's so mygnr can get a few more hits. She knew if she said who it was who recieved that email (lawrence) that people would know exactly why richard responded the way he did and therefore it would be a null issue.

And as for not believeing Richard's webmaster, well that just reeks of pure jealousy on madisons part. She is just jealous that she isnt the one who is his webmaster and therefore have an "in" with him so to speak. Very childish if you ask me.? Grin

I won't even dignify this with a response.
Clearly, you're still hung up on your personal and vindictive crusade against mygnr and your wish to promote childish forum wars.? ?We've never taken part in such juvenile behavior, and aren't about to start now. I would have thought you would have grown up by now - but sadly, this isn't the case.
?I pray - for Richard's sake - you aren't the one running that site.?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 09:50:12 PM by madison » Logged

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #370 on: January 12, 2006, 09:56:45 PM »

Hi I'm Madison, I say:

I won't even dignify this with a response.

However, I will post one anyway:

Clearly, you're still hung up on your personal and vindictive crusade against mygnr and your wish to promote childish forum wars.   We've never taken part in such juvenile behavior, and aren't about to start now. I would have thought you would have grown up by now - but sadly, this isn't the case.
 I pray - for Richard's sake - you aren't the one running that site.

Yes, you've figured it out. ChineseBlues, from Canada, a gnr fan on a message board, met Richard Fortus and convinced him to let a stranger build his website, and then hacked his personal email to anger you madison.

Damnit I've been found out! Yep it's me, we met while i was mixing with the nyc elite at trump tower.  rofl rofl rofl
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 09:59:36 PM by chineseblues » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2006, 10:11:16 PM »

.. So, you don't think the webmaster of the Richard's OFFICIAL website is telling the truth? Do you know it's official, right?..

It's a "fan."  Sorry, but I'd rather get confirmation from the actual source - Richard.  This is why I asked Mysteron if Richard had told him this in person - or if he was just blindly accepting the word of a fan who ran the site instead.   It was a simple question. Not sure why you're offended.
LOL, so you talked to Richard and he said it's not an Official site?
You may misunderstood the whole thing. I'm pretty sure it's a fan running the site. But it's a fan chosen by Richard to run his official site. You do know he doesn't have to run his own site to make it official, right?

Both emails were posted. The original email was posted in a thread started by Lawrence, but nobody believed him. Our forum members are very skeptical, and so they accused him of making up a fake email - which was not true.
Of course. He didn't post his own email, only Richard's response. Instead, he said:

"i will forward it to you including all the questions i asked him what the so called people with inside information were scared to ask,
the album does not exist?"

But anyways, this was not your responsability yet. But the second email was.

So, when he forwarded me the second email, I agreed to leave his name out so that the email - rather than Lawrence's credibility - would be the focus of the thread.
So basically you didn't want to connect the two emails, even if Richard could be dissed. It wasn't about Lawrence's credibility, because if he posted the first full email, not only Richards response (like you did in the second email), everybody would understand it was only Richard pissed off, not just cheap harsh.

I explained that one of our members received this email - and that it came from same site as before - and I also emphasized that we did not know if Richard or the fan who runs the site sent it.
I would understand your doubt if you, like me, only knew half of the truth by that time. But now, reading all the emails, I have no doubt about who wrote them. And if you don't believe in Richard's spokeperson - his webmaster and, of course, also a fan -  now, it's your problem.

There was no reason to identify the person who received the email, and I believe in protecting our members' privacy.   Perhaps privacy isn't important to you -- but it is to our members.  We always run the forum with honesty, integrity and respect for our members at our site.   If you can't understand that, then I can't explain it to you.
Wow, privacy is so important to you. Even if Lawrence's privacy would only show half of the truth and make Richard look like a smart-ass.
You have to see what is more important. A member's privacy - even if its only his nickname, not his real nome, his adress or something like that - or the truth. Tell me about honesty, integrity and respect now, if you seem to forget how it would hurt Richard's image.

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2006, 10:15:24 PM »

Wow, I can understand why some artists hate talking to fans.

People are messed up.

Your damned if your say something your damned if you don't.

-- Jimmy

Fuck All Y'all
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #373 on: January 13, 2006, 04:59:17 AM »

... I know enough to know that Richard emails are correct? ..

Does this mean you actually spoke to Richard in person, and he told you that he was going to be forwarding a bunch of personal emails to a site webmaster to post on an open forum?? ?... Or are you drawing your "conclusion" based on what a fan from a website told you?? Just wondering.

.. As for your own site, what I say is not my opinion but an accepted opinion amongst those who know what is what. This is not my argument

If it's not your personal opinion, then why are you making such accusations?? Personally, our forum never gets involved in ridiculous forum wars. Way too childish and unprofessional.? And if you choose to listen to those who do - and blindly accept what they say as gospel - then that's a shame and it saddens me.? I thought you were smarter than that - and I have to admit you just lost my respect.? But hey - each to his own.? Peace.

I was shocked by your post

As a forum moderator, you should conduct yourself with grace and discretion.

If you have doubts about anything, check things out privately.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #374 on: January 13, 2006, 06:06:30 AM »

hmmmmm, only thing that comes to mind is .word.

as RainX would say

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #375 on: January 13, 2006, 06:22:18 AM »

I'm still waiting for an answer on the questions I posted earlier:

I know about being skeptical, but what exactly would the gain be for a webmaster to post fake e-mails?

Don't you think Richard would be a bit upset if somebody else posted e-mails in his name?

Or you don't think the guy is the actual webmaster?

I don't understand why you're so skeptical in this case. So if you'd be kind enough to answer, maybe I can understand your point of view..... Until then, I just don't understand what you're complaining about.

To me it looks like Richard was made to look like an idiot by an user on your forum. Instead of going after the guy who did that, you're attacking the webmaster, for posting the whole conversation, and his credibility?  Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #376 on: January 13, 2006, 07:07:36 AM »

All of Richards emails are real. There are emails in which he answered what guitar gear and effects he uses on CD and Madagascar to name a few.....who would know that?? just a fan??...........give me a break......the only one who would know about that type of stuff is the man...richard fortus himself!

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #377 on: January 13, 2006, 07:13:21 AM »

Oh please, both sites, htgth and mygnrforum are pathetic, grow up with your childish remarks

What would you base calling this forum pathetic on?

The fact that Sanctuary thought enough of it to offer to help host it?

The fact that news websites quote it in their news articles?

Or possibly the fact that you don't see people on other gnr forums constantly bashing it and calling it "elsewhere"

Maybe the fact that Jarmo is such a stand up guy, who can admit when he's wrong. That's kind of pathetic, I agree.

To try and bring this back to the topic one more time (Please, have the forum bashing go on in another thread or through PMs)

THIS BAND KICKS ASS, AND THEY DO CARE ABOUT THE FANS. THIS EVEN MORE MAKES ME THINK ABOUT HOW AMAZING THIS PROJECT IS GONNA BE, AND HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO THE MEMBERS INVOLVED TO HAVE STAYED WITH IT THIS LONG. I think the wait will be worth it, and it's been great getting to know this new members over the last few years while we wait. I feel like we know them so well now, like they are "the" band, and not "the new" band. They might always be known as the new guns n' roses, but in my heart they are OUR BAND!

You're talking about mindless LITTLE DETAILS, If both forums are pathetic it's nobody's fault...the entire gnr fanbase is pathetic...

"Boohoo my site is better than yours", the whole discussion between mysteron and madison is kindergarden level for fuck'sake !

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
lawrence
« Reply #378 on: January 13, 2006, 10:04:50 AM »

... I know enough to know that Richard emails are correct? ..

Does this mean you actually spoke to Richard in person, and he told you that he was going to be forwarding a bunch of personal emails to a site webmaster to post on an open forum?? ?... Or are you drawing your "conclusion" based on what a fan from a website told you?? Just wondering.

.. As for your own site, what I say is not my opinion but an accepted opinion amongst those who know what is what. This is not my argument

If it's not your personal opinion, then why are you making such accusations?? Personally, our forum never gets involved in ridiculous forum wars. Way too childish and unprofessional.? And if you choose to listen to those who do - and blindly accept what they say as gospel - then that's a shame and it saddens me.? I thought you were smarter than that - and I have to admit you just lost my respect.? But hey - each to his own.? Peace.

how can you say that?
pretty rich coming from a guy who runs round forums trying to get everyone to join his non existing(tm) street team rofl. classic stupidity hihi
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #379 on: January 13, 2006, 10:17:13 AM »

... I know enough to know that Richard emails are correct  ..

If it's not your personal opinion, then why are you making such accusations?  Personally, our forum never gets involved in ridiculous forum wars. Way too childish and unprofessional.  And if you choose to listen to those who do - and blindly accept what they say as gospel - then that's a shame and it saddens me.  I thought you were smarter than that - and I have to admit you just lost my respect.  But hey - each to his own.  Peace.

how can you say that?
pretty rich coming from a guy who runs round forums trying to get everyone to join his non existing(tm) street team rofl. classic stupidity hihi

oh harr dee harr harr. Now that's pretty rich coming from a guy who acts like a jackass towards the bandmembers just to goad them into replying back and get mad with you so you can make them look bad. Thats real classy  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: