Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 01:14:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228093 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  RUMOR: Rocky balboa soundtrack?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RUMOR: Rocky balboa soundtrack?  (Read 24916 times)
Brody
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2006, 03:54:58 AM »

Cmon, the Rocky movies are fantastic. Especially the first 3.

Rocky Balboa will be a return to form for sure. The trailer looks pretty cool. Plus Paulie is in it. Nuff said.

You people shouldnt really be moaning about something that has been resurrected after so many years of inactivity.

I loved all 4, even 5 with tommy gunn hihi I watch any rock on tnt or tbs whenever I pass it, even rambo

I actually have met tommy morrison.. My dad ref's and he reffed one of his fights many years ago..

doesnt tommy morrison have hiv now?

He sure does. You can imagine why nobody wants to get in the ring with him.

Apparently doctors can no longer finda trace of it in his blood, but no one will clear him to fight again. He is working himself into fighting shape hoping to return.

ESPN is my source, so no one thinks I am talking out of my ass.

Wow thats really cool.. I mean Tommy was a great fighter.. Its too bad
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

Blind Melon - Chinese Democracy?

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2006, 04:56:55 AM »

Rocky Balboa will be a return to form for sure. The trailer looks pretty cool. Plus Paulie is in it. Nuff said.

You people shouldnt really be moaning about something that has been resurrected after so many years of inactivity.

I loved all 4, even 5 with tommy gunn hihi I watch any rock on tnt or tbs whenever I pass it, even rambo

I actually have met tommy morrison.. My dad ref's and he reffed one of his fights many years ago..

Apparently doctors can no longer finda trace of it in his blood, but no one will clear him to fight again. He is working himself into fighting shape hoping to return.

how can you have HIV and then not have HIV?  Undecided

You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2006, 05:09:24 AM »

"Suckerpunched", perhaps? ( hihi )

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2006, 05:29:27 AM »

Rocky 6 - hmmm, so who is bigger than Dolph Lundgren  peace
There's a rumor they're gonna dig up Andre the Giant's corpse....

We go through this soundtrack thing several times a year. I dont see why this one would be any different than the last one.

gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2006, 05:46:45 AM »

Rocky 6 - hmmm, so who is bigger than Dolph Lundgren? peace

how about that giant russian boxer 'the beast from the east' i dont know what his real name is lol

Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2006, 08:30:38 AM »

Well watch the trailer and you'll see he's fighting Antonio Tarver. So obviously theres no need for speculation.

As for GNR on the soundtrack, probably not a good idea. Survivor, anyone?

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2006, 09:55:39 AM »

Rocky 6 - hmmm, so who is bigger than Dolph Lundgren  peace

how about that giant russian boxer 'the beast from the east' i dont know what his real name is lol

Nikolay Valuev.

TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2006, 11:58:50 AM »

how can you have HIV and then not have HIV?? Undecided

A botched diagnosis?
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2006, 12:02:29 PM »

It would be a mistake. I can hear the late night jokes now :   Apparently Sylvester Stallone is making a comeback with Rocky 6 this December.......and apparently instead of bringing Adrienne back with him, he's ressurecting Axl Rose from the 90's as well!

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »

It would be a mistake. I can hear the late night jokes now :? ?Apparently Sylvester Stallone is making a comeback with Rocky 6 this December.......and apparently instead of bringing Adrienne back with him, he's ressurecting Axl Rose from the 90's as well!

Uh okay buddy. Time to put down the opium pipe. Why would there be a late night joke about a song on a soundtrack? Not like Axl is actually in the movie. That joke would fall flat. Is that the level of Leno humor these days?

...no wonder I'm a Stern fan.

Personally, I cant wait for Rocky. That is shit straight out of my childhood. And some of you are mistakingly calling this Rocky 6. Its actually the fifth movie in the franchise. Just like the Godfather movies stopped after the second part.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2006, 09:57:13 AM »

this movie will rule, the soundtrack will rule and i hope we get a gnr song on there we havent heard before because i still think CD aint gonna be released until mid 2009  peace

Brody
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2006, 10:06:42 AM »

I did a little research cause i didnt beleive it at first but.. I guess it does happen.. He admitted to being on steroids at the time of the test.. I guess that could have botched the test.. atleast thats what doctors are saying.
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2006, 12:03:12 PM »

I did a little research cause i didnt beleive it at first but.. I guess it does happen.. He admitted to being on steroids at the time of the test.. I guess that could have botched the test.. atleast thats what doctors are saying.
i dont believe it. the man still has HIV !!!

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2006, 04:21:37 PM »

Uh okay buddy. Time to put down the opium pipe. Why would there be a late night joke about a song on a soundtrack? Not like Axl is actually in the movie. That joke would fall flat. Is that the level of Leno humor these days?

...no wonder I'm a Stern fan.

Personally, I cant wait for Rocky. That is shit straight out of my childhood. And some of you are mistakingly calling this Rocky 6. Its actually the fifth movie in the franchise. Just like the Godfather movies stopped after the second part.

Buddah:   No opium pipe, sorry.  Would you deny that when T2 came out, that GNR was completely tied to that movie?  Everyone and their mother knew that the soundtrack had the " New " GNR song on it. The difference was that people were thirsting for another Terminator at the time, so it made a lot of sense. That movie
was like a giant promotion for the Illusion albums.  Only the diehard fans of the Rocky movies give two shits about a sixth installment. No one loved the first 4 more than me, but 5 sucked dog dick. I'll go see 6, but I'm not expecting much better.  As far as the late night stuff, yes.  Axl's comeback in 2002 was mocked by Conan and SNL, and his fight with Hilfiger was all over the late night stuff. So, if he ties himself to Rocky 6, I think it would be a huge mistake. Sorry bro, just the way I feel.
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2006, 01:13:48 PM »

so what happened to them being on the da vinci code soundtrack?Huh

kever20
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2006, 02:22:02 PM »

Well, does anyone recall all the BS rumours that Axl was covering "Be Aggressive" by Faith No More for the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre film? Whatever became of that one? It seems to me that any film that's rated R and being released at a later time in the year is targeted for these rumours. Guess we'll have to wait and see....!

Convicted for murder,
The bastards run free
Out on parole, out on the prowl
Freed on the bail paid by the thief
Justice supreme, the liars all ream
mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2006, 03:10:46 PM »

i dont believe it. the man still has HIV !!!

I'm afriad that's par for the course with HIV- in the middle period of the disease, the body's T-cells get on top of it, and batter in down to undetectable levels, so most people have a period where it seems like they're clear. Unfortunately, the virus has become latent- hiding, encoded in the DNA and inevitably springs forth at some point in the future, leading to a terminal decline, and the development of AIDS.
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2006, 03:56:51 PM »

Well, does anyone recall all the BS rumours that Axl was covering "Be Aggressive" by Faith No More for the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre film? Whatever became of that one? It seems to me that any film that's rated R and being released at a later time in the year is targeted for these rumours. Guess we'll have to wait and see....!

well maybe the cover of 'sway' will end up on rocky 6  beer

gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2006, 08:11:42 AM »

i saw something about this on a rocky fan site, ill try n find/post the link

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2006, 08:54:08 AM »

Rocky Balboa is going to fucking rule.  Stallone is an inspiration and proof that dreams can come true, both in real life and in the movies. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: