Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:22:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I.R.S. Manchester video (Most Discussed Today)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I.R.S. Manchester video (Most Discussed Today)  (Read 5664 times)
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 09:22:49 PM »

Excellent video of I.R.S.
Axl sounds excellent and sings with so much energy.  I really love the way he is performing this song and better during this tour.  Both songs seem to fit this band well.

The ending of IRS sounds awesome IMO and the last solo by Ron kicks ass peace
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 07:45:40 AM »

Even Robin managed to not totally butcher his solos. Axl sounded really good there too, best I've heard out of him so far this tour I think. All these shows are really knocking his voice into shape.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 02:42:51 PM »

IRS is so fucking awesome that when I hear another fan on here say stupid shit like its boring or sucks or something, I want to literally beat the shit out of that fan. And no its not subjective (hate the douche bags who have to say some pc crap like its only an opinion). IRS is a badass GNR track. That is it. Its another badass GNR track. You got a problem with that, then I only have one thing to say to you:

I do think Better also fucking kicks much ass. TWAT is my personal favorite new GNR track. CITR is some pretty shit.

edit: Inferno...that is an awesome pic of Venom.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 02:45:49 PM by Buddha_Master » Logged

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Steel_Angel
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 03:25:52 PM »

thanks. IRS really does rock hard, and i cant wait to hear the studio version. but man the frst time i heard I.R.S. when it leaked on feb it was the most coolest shit i have ever heard  yes
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »

thanks. IRS really does rock hard, and i cant wait to hear the studio version. but man the frst time i heard I.R.S. when it leaked on feb it was the most coolest shit i have ever heard? yes

Oh dude TOTALLY! It was far and away the most refreshing RN'R song in years! Jeezus I couldnt stop playing it. I go to the gym now during my lunch break...and before I go in, I find myself playing it, just for a burst of energy before going in. The song has a genuine sense of energy to it that is rare. Say when the 2nd verse kicks in after Robins little solo (that is fucking cool period)...and that god scream Axl belts out....the catchy fucking chorus...love it. All of it.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Super-Ecwfan1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 05:04:59 PM »

I really would love to see I.R.S as a video sometime. I really liked that track the most.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 05:20:14 PM »

As I've been saying, this song will make a "stairway to heaven" of the 21st century.

And yes hate me Buddha_Master  its subjective and just that the above statement will soon be the general opinion.
I hate the pic you posted.

congrats Inferno, that's a fantastic vid.  beer Love the new riff (by robin?) in the middle.
Voicewise, I love the Paris version even better. it's out of the world voice on the border of hysteria.  drool
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: