Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:35:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  JULY 18TH, Sheffield, England, Hallam fm arena!!!! UK tour stop 1!!!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JULY 18TH, Sheffield, England, Hallam fm arena!!!! UK tour stop 1!!!  (Read 66349 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #360 on: July 19, 2006, 11:28:22 AM »

wow, thanks a lot, great pic ok

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #361 on: July 19, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »

damn Apple7 did you take these? they are really good ok

Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #362 on: July 19, 2006, 11:29:31 AM »

That is a GREAT pic ?ok

And the one with Axl and Izzy too - thanks Apple7!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #363 on: July 19, 2006, 11:30:15 AM »

i think we would have heard more people talk about this "alleged" punch than just one poster, if it had happened. ?Plenty of people here were there and dont seem to have seen it - especially if "they had to be pulled apart".

Bf is entitled to be grumpy if something has pissed him off - I hope he enjoys the rest of the UK tour as much as he has seemed to so far in rest of Europe.

everybody is looking at Axl.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Apple7
Rocker

« Reply #364 on: July 19, 2006, 11:33:47 AM »

damn Apple7 did you take these? they are really good ok

no,no,no

more pic's http://gallery.invisiblekid.co.uk/main.php...&g2_itemId=3421,

benchiefjr
« Reply #365 on: July 19, 2006, 11:35:40 AM »

God I hope Bumblefoot stays in the band. ?He's a great person and an amazing guitarist. ?Thinking about it though, odds are they wouldn't bring Buckethead back so there probably isn't a lot of replacements. ?I'm 99.9% sure he'll still be in the band by this time next year though. ok
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #366 on: July 19, 2006, 11:40:32 AM »

http://gallery.invisiblekid.co.uk/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=3421

Thats the link.

Boy Ron looked really grumpy. I read somewhere that he may have had a fight with his wife on the phone.

So far no one else has confirmed him and Fortus having a fight so I don't know what to beleive.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #367 on: July 19, 2006, 11:44:19 AM »

I'm not over analyzing it, but from Fortus emails I've always got the impression that he doesn't like Ron very much. I don't want to start anything, it's just something I've realised, even though I might be wrong.

Fortus has not yet even answered the emails from the time Ron has been in the band. He's answering his April emails at the moment, right? Of course he might have already known at that point that Ron is or will be in the band, but the people sending him emails and asking about stuff learned about Ron joining the band only in mid-May.

I know! But he has mentioned Ron in a couple of emails.

Anyway, whatever was pissing him off, it was probably something real bad. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be like that just because of "technical difficulties".

We should just leave this now. In his own words: "One person posts their thoughts, another treats it as fact, then rumors are started that can't be stopped, and it creates problems for everyone."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #368 on: July 19, 2006, 11:59:31 AM »

Boy Ron looked really grumpy. I read somewhere that he may have had a fight with his wife on the phone.

just speculation..and prolly wrong how would anybody know who he talked to on the phone...somebody posted that before the show they saw ron in a good mood talking with Roadies then at some point he got pissed off and left the stage for a couple tunes after the tech problems....his foot guitar prolly got busted or lost or something...it's his own custom guitar...one of a kind and it's prolly his favorite and at least a few years old since there are older pictures of him with it...

if it's all fucked up he has a right to be pissed off...but it's all guesses. nobody know why he's pissed off

but people always assume the worst...buckethead is coming back, and izzy will replace him, fortus hates him, he hates axl, he punched finck, his guitar got lost then it broke then he fought with his wife...geez Roll Eyes what a crappy night, I'd be upset too rofl Tongue

*Edit: and to top it off there was technical difficulties

DarrenLeves
Rocker

Rock In Hull

« Reply #369 on: July 19, 2006, 12:12:44 PM »

A great show loved every minute of it, Bumblefoot looked very pissed off for all the time he was on stage, Never saw the punch though that was mentioned earlier in the thread.
 Axl seemed in good mood despite the technical problems, the setlist was changed around a bit aswell, They was suppose to play Better And Chinese Democracy
 An Absolute great night
thanx

Did you bag yourself a setlist?

No unfortunatly not but the grl who I made friends with did - lucky person  Smiley
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #370 on: July 19, 2006, 01:00:07 PM »

How they hell did we get to the conclusion that Bucket is coming back?!?!?

I don't wanna see this happening! I'm a proud anti-Buckethead!  Cool

Ron should stick around, the line-up is great the way it is!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #371 on: July 19, 2006, 01:02:15 PM »

I don't wanna see this happening! I'm a proud anti-Buckethead!? Cool

that ninja poster person posted an email from Fortus that said he wants to play with BH again

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #372 on: July 19, 2006, 01:11:02 PM »

I'm willing to bet that the issue with Ron last night had to do with his foot guitar.

It seems very strange that he didn't use this guitar.? I don't think it was broken, as the roadies take very good care of all the equipment on the tour.

Maybe Axl told Ron to lose the foot guitar? Undecided?

It's just a theory though.

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #373 on: July 19, 2006, 01:15:33 PM »

I don't wanna see this happening! I'm a proud anti-Buckethead!? Cool

that ninja poster person posted an email from Fortus that said he wants to play with BH again

I know, I've read the whole thread, but still the BH-coming-back conclusion does not make any sense at all.  Roll Eyes

If Richard wants to play with him, he can give him a call and jam with him in his backyard or something.  Grin Just keep this guy away from Gnr....
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2006, 01:16:45 PM »

I'm willing to bet that the issue with Ron last night had to do with his foot guitar.

It seems very strange that he didn't use this guitar.  I don't think it was broken, as the roadies take very good care of all the equipment on the tour.

Maybe Axl told Ron to lose the foot guitar? Undecided 

At the bumbleforum, a poster noticed a few shows back that the Bumble guitar had a large crack in the neck.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2006, 01:20:23 PM »

It seems very strange that he didn't use this guitar.? I don't think it was broken, as the roadies take very good care of all the equipment on the tour.

At the bumbleforum, a poster noticed a few shows back that the Bumble guitar had a large crack in the neck.

That was ages ago. The foot guitar was fixed.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2006, 01:21:15 PM »

ew....maybe it got too bad to stay in tune or play Cry

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2006, 01:22:01 PM »

It seems very strange that he didn't use this guitar.  I don't think it was broken, as the roadies take very good care of all the equipment on the tour.

Maybe I am reading out of context. I see you are all over that board.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 01:24:40 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2006, 01:23:07 PM »

I don't think the guitar being damaged would make Ron sulk onstage like that. ?

He could easily send the guitar to viger and have it fixed.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2006, 01:25:37 PM »

I don't think the guitar being damaged would make Ron sulk onstage like that. 

He could easily send the guitar to viger and have it fixed.

One theory was that the guitar was broken by a tech----we are just trying to wade through the speculation.

Ron's comment to a fan after the show seem a bit worrisome though.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: