Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:24:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  ARGENTINA 1992 2 DVD MASTER TAPE DOWNLOAD LINK
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: ARGENTINA 1992 2 DVD MASTER TAPE DOWNLOAD LINK  (Read 5608 times)
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 06:45:09 AM »

LOL
For a record,i did not used MAHELR nick.

As for second : I know u all download and made collection from banned stuff,we shared most then every other person together ,500gb ,that never before been shared or will be on any forum or tracker.

P.s and Estebanf we all know u only download,never upload,so ,u are not uploader,u dont have clue what pain in ass is uploaded gb of dvds for others,and then u just come and download.

C'mon,go to brailey institue dude.

Seriously?  First I'm sure this is Neo's DVD.  Which I am sure he is fine with the sharing btw. 

Secondly, the trackers I am sure have shared way more than 500 GB.  I myself have uploaded more than half of what you claim to have uploaded.  I'm at about 320 GB.  Though it isn't a competition, at least for me it's not. 

I don't understand why you egg this kind of behaviour on.  I know you like being the bad guy, but what purpose does it serve?

when u seed 300gb = 0gb
im talking about 500 diferent stuff,not like reuploaded 100times,if u put 10time 5gb thats like u did 1show,im talking about
all existing mp3,all existing vcd,and soon all existing dvd,well all i want to give:) rofl some u cant have nervous ok

p.s i wont post anymore,bye.

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 07:29:17 AM »

Been there, done that.
If you want competition take me.
I'm 99,9% sure i uploaded more then you can imagine.
mp3, lossless, dvd's, v?d's, games, movie's.
I have done them all.
So lets cut the bullshit and stick to listening, looking, talking, sharing and trading GnR or related stuff.
We all know you guy's love each other.
No need to explain that in every topic.

Johan

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 09:26:47 AM »

LOL
For a record,i did not used MAHELR nick.

As for second : I know u all download and made collection from banned stuff,we shared most then every other person together ,500gb ,that never before been shared or will be on any forum or tracker.

P.s and Estebanf we all know u only download,never upload,so ,u are not uploader,u dont have clue what pain in ass is uploaded gb of dvds for others,and then u just come and download.

C'mon,go to brailey institue dude.

Let's see:

1) Power User at Paradise City Tracker (almost 1.1 ratio)

Welcome back, estebanf  [logout] - [My requests] - [My torrents] - [My bookmarks] - [My invites] - [Users list]
Ratio: 1.036  Uploaded: 42.31 GB  Downloaded: 40.83 GB

2) At Guns N' Roses Tracker:

Welcome back, estebanf | Connectable: UNKNOWN    [Edit profile] | [logout]
Ratio: 2.138  Uploaded: 6.17 GB  Downloaded: 2.88 GB

3) I uploaded lots of stuff to my forum (www.uzisuicide.com.ar) and lots of stuff to gnrbootlegsforum. In 4 years using GNR forums, I've NEVER made a single request. C'mon, try to find a request of mine. I do B&P, I give stuff for free to the people that want GNR stuff but has nothing to give me as a trade.

4) I uploaded several torrents (lossless) in DaD and PCT (like 20 lossless concerts), I also used to upload stuff for free, to some users I know well, in a private tracker.

5) I warn/ban (depends on the case) every single user that posts stolen links in the forum I administrate. I cannot spend my life searching the place where those links come from. I've never spammed.

All of that with a ''3rd world'' connection (2mb/256 now, 1mb/128 in the past). You can have for sure that I have uploaded a LOT MORE than I've downloaded. In fact, I have traded MORE than I have downloaded (all my dvds, all of them, were traded, I have NEVER downloaded a single byte from a DVD, just lossless stuff)

I don't know who the hell are you and why I'm giving you this explanation. Maybe because I do not want my forum being involved in all your classic shit. Get lost dude, keep spamming and making a war of every single thread you make.

L

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 04:49:17 AM »

All of that with a ''3rd world'' connection (2mb/256 now, 1mb/128 in the past). You can have for sure that I have uploaded a LOT MORE than I've downloaded. In fact, I have traded MORE than I have downloaded (all my dvds, all of them, were traded, I have NEVER downloaded a single byte from a DVD, just lossless stuff)

Huh
U calling this 3rd world connection ?
Lol
Man until last new years eve 2005,my country only had 1mb/128 as max and it was availlable only to rich,80% of country had 12/5kbps,hahahaah,THATS 3RD WORLD CONNECTION

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 06:11:17 AM »

that's so interesting..

not

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: