Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:26:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  ARGENTINA 1992 2 DVD MASTER TAPE DOWNLOAD LINK
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: ARGENTINA 1992 2 DVD MASTER TAPE DOWNLOAD LINK  (Read 5609 times)
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: July 24, 2006, 05:57:37 PM »

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/thebannedone/viewtopic.php?p=78096&mforum=thebannedone#78096

Free to download.

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 06:03:18 PM »

not a free d/l for me look what u see when u go there

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 06:06:16 PM »

Is this Neo's version?

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 06:14:56 PM »

Again, here you are just posting something to promote your forum.

This might be a free download, but only users granted special access can download it.

So are you going to make a thread for each of your downloads here at htgth? And not mention in them that you need to be a member of your forum and also have a certain # of your posts to download them?

So I can expect the htgth.com download section to just turn into you advertising the fact that we can't download the things at your forum until we go there and get 100 posts?

Maybe it would be simpler for everyone if you made ONE thread that you edited to show what was currently available at your site, and how people could go about downloading them.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 06:55:17 PM »

I agree with timebomb and gnr2006, this topic is very misleading.  At least post requirements for download when you post a link to something here, otherwise it really is just spam advertising for your site.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 07:14:25 PM »

100 posts?   hihi  ya no thanks.   I agree with the rest.   You are just promoting your lame site.   You should really limit this to one thread for all your shit.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 07:28:50 PM »

someone still doesn't get that he's not welcome.. so sad

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
KeifferGNR
Headliner

Guns N' Roses

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 07:34:40 PM »

awesome show and quality, i'll finish this dvd next year  Cry no

Brasil!
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 07:52:34 PM »

Again, here you are just posting something to promote your forum.

This might be a free download, but only users granted special access can download it.

So are you going to make a thread for each of your downloads here at htgth? And not mention in them that you need to be a member of your forum and also have a certain # of your posts to download them?

So I can expect the htgth.com download section to just turn into you advertising the fact that we can't download the things at your forum until we go there and get 100 posts?

Maybe it would be simpler for everyone if you made ONE thread that you edited to show what was currently available at your site, and how people could go about downloading them.

Right
And i would,but my forum in BUY PRODUCT topic is locked,so i cant.

Far from home
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 08:32:52 PM »

Not to defend anyone or to get into this shit, but why does every topic BTD post turn into a bash BTD thread?

Doesn't it get kinda old...after say, the first 4000 times?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
vince41090
Banned
Headliner

All the love in the world couldn't save you...

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 08:43:50 PM »

Not to defend anyone or to get into this shit, but why does every topic BTD post turn into a bash BTD thread?

Doesn't it get kinda old...after say, the first 4000 times?

Agreed.

"Hey, Axl, put the thing out- it already sounds better than Velvet Revolver"
~Rolling Stone Magazine
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2006, 12:58:02 AM »

I just want him to stop misleading people into thinking they can go into the thread and get a download when they can't - they have to pretend to like him for 100 posts Smiley

I'd be interested in a moderator or Jarmos opinion on the matter. If I'm out of line - tell me, and I'll kindly shut the fuck up.

Smiley

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2006, 02:13:06 AM »

I just want him to stop misleading people into thinking they can go into the thread and get a download when they can't - they have to pretend to like him for 100 posts Smiley

I'd be interested in a moderator or Jarmos opinion on the matter. If I'm out of line - tell me, and I'll kindly shut the fuck up.

Smiley

I think his Karma speaks for itself, really....so I am guessing the moderators are fully aware of the antics.  Every thread he ends up in ends up with some kind of negativity and I agree it is old but you have to wonder if he is attracting that kind of energy by his own postings?

Sharing is great and should be commended but if there is a prerequisite to get said promoted files, this really needs to be stated clearly.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2006, 12:13:22 PM »

well, this is the same old story. This guy making a thread to promote his forum again and again and again. If you make a thread in this section, where it is supposed to have DOWNLOADS, you have to put a FUCKIN' DOWNLOAD, not a fuckin' ''not allowed bla bla bla only special users bla bla''. When are you going to understand that there is a special section for SPAM and another special section for downloads?

PUT THE DAMN DIRECT LINK, or at least, put a link where everyone can find the download. Damn, its not so hard...

Spammer.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Mahler_22
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 01:49:16 PM »

well, this is the same old story. This guy making a thread to promote his forum again and again and again. If you make a thread in this section, where it is supposed to have DOWNLOADS, you have to put a FUCKIN' DOWNLOAD, not a fuckin' ''not allowed bla bla bla only special users bla bla''. When are you going to understand that there is a special section for SPAM and another special section for downloads?

PUT THE DAMN DIRECT LINK, or at least, put a link where everyone can find the download. Damn, its not so hard...

Spammer.

hahaha, look who's talkin,, you that have uzi and fuckers steal every link they can,,, you better stfu... not gonna reply to you, say w/e you want , but you know you south american post and stole everything you can from other forums. Done.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 02:49:02 PM »

Spammer.

hahaha, look who's talkin,, you that have uzi and fuckers steal every link they can,,, you better stfu... not gonna reply to you, say w/e you want , but you know you south american post and stole everything you can from other forums. Done.

Post here screenshots where you see me stealing links from other forums. C'mon, do it. Just 2 advices

1) try to learn a little bit more english
2) Use you real nickname

See you  ok

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 04:47:11 PM »

LOL
For a record,i did not used MAHELR nick.

As for second : I know u all download and made collection from banned stuff,we shared most then every other person together ,500gb ,that never before been shared or will be on any forum or tracker.

P.s and Estebanf we all know u only download,never upload,so ,u are not uploader,u dont have clue what pain in ass is uploaded gb of dvds for others,and then u just come and download.

C'mon,go to brailey institue dude.

Far from home
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 05:52:52 PM »

Once again, not to start shit. But, BTD, Estabanf does upload stuff. I've gotten a lot of stuff from him over at Bootlegs.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 06:29:23 PM »

LOL

As for second : I know u all download and made collection from banned stuff,we shared most then every other person together ,500gb ,that never before been shared or will be on any forum or tracker.

P.s and Estebanf we all know u only download,never upload,so ,u are not uploader,u dont have clue what pain in ass is uploaded gb of dvds for others,and then u just come and download.

C'mon,go to brailey institue dude.

Seriously?  First I'm sure this is Neo's DVD.  Which I am sure he is fine with the sharing btw. 

Secondly, the trackers I am sure have shared way more than 500 GB.  I myself have uploaded more than half of what you claim to have uploaded.  I'm at about 320 GB.  Though it isn't a competition, at least for me it's not. 

I don't understand why you egg this kind of behaviour on.  I know you like being the bad guy, but what purpose does it serve?
Mahler_22
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 01:07:34 AM »

LOL

Of course not, im mahler_22,, why you should be using my nick?? ok? Dont worry, you know, they still have Colombia 92 on uzi.. of course, links stolen. What could you expect?

(and estebanf, not tryin to make you my enemy, not at all, and of course i know english, tambien espa?ol si quieres, but uzi stole some shows from BTD without even sayin thanks and then you come here claimin that you never stole those links, which of course you didnt, im sure of it, but you allowed those links, and they're still up,,, and, well, erase my case!!!? smoking? ?Grin like Axl would said:? "Oh no, that's not very nice,, you should go home then"? haha? rofl
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: