Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:27:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Newcastle July 19th 2006 - Metro Radio Arena All Purpose Thread.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newcastle July 19th 2006 - Metro Radio Arena All Purpose Thread.  (Read 58666 times)
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #260 on: July 19, 2006, 09:41:31 PM »

Plain and simple, Axl is just a little bitch. ?Yeah, lets throw a tantrum like a three year old because someone hit him with a coin. ?What an unprofessional asshole move. ?This tour is quickly becoming a joke. ?It has now truly turned into a greatest hits tour and it should be called "Welcome to Amateur Hour with Axl Rose". ?People should throw stuff at him not out of principle. ?I think we are about to see another band implosion and CD will never see the light of day. ?

Ok, encouarge people throwing stuff to harm the band is disgusting, and possibly illegal (ban him right there board owners, huge liability--ban him). ?Coins being thrown from a crowd at a college football game I was at, almost killed a member of the pep band during a pre-game show two years ago where I live. ?Your post speaks for itself, and is profoundlly antagonizing and pathetic.

Secondly, if it was a coin, that is totally dangerous. ?What's next, knife tossing, shooting? ?This is a different day and age, and Axl is responsible for everyone on stage. ?The last thing he needs is someone getting hit in the temple by a high velocity coin, or other object. ?Someone could be seriously injured or killed. ?They played two hours, and did not incite a riot. ?On to the next gig, and let's hope they have better security and less drunken psychopaths in the crowd. ?

take it in the context it was intended, not as an excuse to post apologist ramblings  Roll Eyes

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #261 on: July 19, 2006, 09:44:37 PM »

Plain and simple, Axl is just a little bitch.  Yeah, lets throw a tantrum like a three year old because someone hit him with a coin.  What an unprofessional asshole move.  This tour is quickly becoming a joke.  It has now truly turned into a greatest hits tour and it should be called "Welcome to Amateur Hour with Axl Rose".  People should throw stuff at him not out of principle.  I think we are about to see another band implosion and CD will never see the light of day. 

I wouldnt go that far. The 02 tour went through a lot more before the cracks started to show. Things are looking more solid this time. Not flawless, but more than enough to wear it out.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #262 on: July 19, 2006, 09:45:54 PM »

YOu
Plain and simple, Axl is just a little bitch.  Yeah, lets throw a tantrum like a three year old because someone hit him with a coin.  What an unprofessional asshole move.  This tour is quickly becoming a joke.  It has now truly turned into a greatest hits tour and it should be called "Welcome to Amateur Hour with Axl Rose".  People should throw stuff at him not out of principle.  I think we are about to see another band implosion and CD will never see the light of day. 

Ok, encouarge people throwing stuff to harm the band is disgusting, and possibly illegal (ban him right there board owners, huge liability--ban him).  Coins being thrown from a crowd at a college football game I was at, almost killed a member of the pep band during a pre-game show two years ago where I live.  Your post speaks for itself, and is profoundlly antagonizing and pathetic.

Secondly, if it was a coin, that is totally dangerous.  What's next, knife tossing, shooting?  This is a different day and age, and Axl is responsible for everyone on stage.  The last thing he needs is someone getting hit in the temple by a high velocity coin, or other object.  Someone could be seriously injured or killed.  They played two hours, and did not incite a riot.  On to the next gig, and let's hope they have better security and less drunken psychopaths in the crowd. 

YOu beat me to it, my sentiments exactly.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #263 on: July 19, 2006, 09:47:12 PM »

Plain and simple, Axl is just a little bitch. ?Yeah, lets throw a tantrum like a three year old because someone hit him with a coin. ?What an unprofessional asshole move. ?This tour is quickly becoming a joke. ?It has now truly turned into a greatest hits tour and it should be called "Welcome to Amateur Hour with Axl Rose". ?People should throw stuff at him not out of principle. ?I think we are about to see another band implosion and CD will never see the light of day. ?

Ok, encouarge people throwing stuff to harm the band is disgusting, and possibly illegal (ban him right there board owners, huge liability--ban him). ?Coins being thrown from a crowd at a college football game I was at, almost killed a member of the pep band during a pre-game show two years ago where I live. ?Your post speaks for itself, and is profoundlly antagonizing and pathetic.

Secondly, if it was a coin, that is totally dangerous. ?What's next, knife tossing, shooting? ?This is a different day and age, and Axl is responsible for everyone on stage. ?The last thing he needs is someone getting hit in the temple by a high velocity coin, or other object. ?Someone could be seriously injured or killed. ?They played two hours, and did not incite a riot. ?On to the next gig, and let's hope they have better security and less drunken psychopaths in the crowd. ?

take it in the context it was intended, not as an excuse to post apologist ramblings? Roll Eyes

You sound like George W. Bush, and your rhetoric, is well shallow, hollow "shit." ?If anything, metaphorically, ?you are being an apologist, defending wanton acts of violence. ?I don't care what his thought was, he encouraging throwing Coins at the band. ? It's inexcusable at that point. ?Where does one draw the line idiot?
jazjme
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #264 on: July 19, 2006, 09:50:02 PM »

jimmytheagent"the music press just continue to crucify him and rightfully so. He brings it all on himself"

Tell me how do you say someone throwing something that could potentially be distructive, or harmfull to himself or any member of the band be bring it on himself!? please explain as for the situation at hand, I really would love to know, especially reading how some said the band was great? 

11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #265 on: July 19, 2006, 09:51:47 PM »

Axl used to be such a badass. ?Now he is a joke . ?If the album is ever released I'll buy it and listen to it objectively ?but until then I am done with this band. ? I also refuse to go to any U.S shows unless a single ?or the album is released . ? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ?already . ?Even though this tour has sold well ( tickets ) ?nobody but the Axl fans seem to give a shit about him anymore . If nobody in Europe gives a fuck about him anymore ?imagine ?how the response is going to be here in the U.S . ? He's going to have to perform in some 80's mullet haired ?reject bars ? because he sure as hell won't be filling any arenas ?with this pathetic ?setlist ?and no album . ? I thought he was starting to put things together ?I was fuckin wrong there. ? FUCK YOU AXL !!!
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #266 on: July 19, 2006, 09:53:41 PM »

Knife throwing? Shooting? ?Getting a little carried away there. ?Liability and should be banned? ?That's funny, get a grip. ?If Axl is responsible for everyone on stage then isn't he equally responsible for the fans? ?That would, in turn, make him responsible for himself being hit by a coin! ?Perhaps if the Almighty Axl respected his fanbase and showed up on time and quit playing the same ol' bullshit then it would not have happened. ?I saw Primus back in 95 and someone hit Claypool with a shoe. ?His respone, "Have fun walking home in the snow with one shoe, motherfucker!" ?and the show went on.
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #267 on: July 19, 2006, 09:56:21 PM »

Richard and Bumble are arguing? I hope Richard goes Honky Tonk Man on Bumble.
johnnythunders24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #268 on: July 19, 2006, 10:00:38 PM »

swingtrader is so done with this band that he follows axl's every move everyday...

and the 2002 tour grossed $7 million on like 15 shows...it took motley crue 120 shows to gross $40 million...axl's not gonna have a problem selling out arenas in the US...the greatest hits album has sold over 3 millions copies in the US...its been in the billboard top 100 for 120 weeks...but of course no one has any interest in this band in the US
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #269 on: July 19, 2006, 10:02:14 PM »

Knife throwing? Shooting? ?Getting a little carried away there. ?Liability and should be banned? ?That's funny, get a grip. ?If Axl is responsible for everyone on stage then isn't he equally responsible for the fans? ?That would, in turn, make him responsible for himself being hit by a coin! ?Perhaps if the Almighty Axl respected his fanbase and showed up on time and quit playing the same ol' bullshit then it would not have happened. ?I saw Primus back in 95 and someone hit Claypool with a shoe. ?His respone, "Have fun walking home in the snow with one shoe, motherfucker!" ?and the show went on.

Good for you, I don't care who it is playing. ?Getting hit by a metal coin, on stage, would make many bands end a show. ?No big deal. ?Really, I don't know if there are one or two members with multiple usernames, but there is a group of idiots on here that want to exploit, and turn negative every post with only one intent: ?to hurt the creditibility or the new band. ?You try to turn last nights show/Sheffield post into "Ron is gone, band is done," and now tonight, "Axl's done, everyone hates him, band is done." ?Blah, blah, blah. ?The tour has been very successful, the Greatest Hits moved up again in U.S. charts and has now been on the charts for 120+ weeks, and the band is gaining much street cred. ?This is one pit stop, in a race. ?Quit overblowing it, and really, if you are going to post something encouraging harm to others, or your 400th post proclaiming the death of the band, or whatever, then don't frickin post. ?Really, you are idiotic, warped TWATS!
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #270 on: July 19, 2006, 10:02:42 PM »

Knife throwing? Shooting?  Getting a little carried away there.  Liability and should be banned?  That's funny, get a grip.  If Axl is responsible for everyone on stage then isn't he equally responsible for the fans?  That would, in turn, make him responsible for himself being hit by a coin!  Perhaps if the Almighty Axl respected his fanbase and showed up on time and quit playing the same ol' bullshit then it would not have happened.  I saw Primus back in 95 and someone hit Claypool with a shoe.  His respone, "Have fun walking home in the snow with one shoe, motherfucker!"  and the show went on.

I dont think he was getting carried away there. Look at what happened to Dimebag Darrell a couple years ago. Shot on stage while playing a fucking show. Anything can happen nowadays.

And as far as Axl being a joke nowadays Swingtrader...I dont think so. Go back to May and see the New York shows and see the who's who of Hollywood being there and being into it. Guns is the biggest selling tour in Europe, if you dont believe me then go check Live Nation. Once he gets to the States its all over, the album is gonna drop and he will be the biggest rock star once again. Obviously this band is good enough for Izzy to give his stamp of approval, and as far as the setlists, the album aint out, so they arent gonna play unreleased songs in todays world of bootlegging and internet. Be realistic. So anyways, fuck you Swingtrader.

Some of you fans are so fucking ridiculous. When things are all good and going smoothly your all sucking his dick but once a couple things bad happen, you start bashing Axl and say that its never gonna be successfull and all this shit. I'm sick of it. Axl aint catering to fucking losers on a message board who have nothing to do but to check setlists, he's playing for the fans at the show. So stop the bitching because it's becoming more than dead horse.
jazjme
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #271 on: July 19, 2006, 10:04:43 PM »

Axl used to be such a badass.  Now he is a joke .  If the album is ever released I'll buy it and listen to it objectively  but until then I am done with this band.   I also refuse to go to any U.S shows unless a single  or the album is released .   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH  already .  Even though this tour has sold well ( tickets )  nobody but the Axl fans seem to give a shit about him anymore . If nobody in Europe gives a fuck about him anymore  imagine  how the response is going to be here in the U.S .   He's going to have to perform in some 80's mullet haired  reject bars   because he sure as hell won't be filling any arenas  with this pathetic  setlist  and no album .   I thought he was starting to put things together  I was fuckin wrong there.   FUCK YOU AXL !!!

I find it hard to think there will be any love lost.lol, seems you are a bit intense. AGain, THis part of the tour wasnt intended to be a full on CD fest, if ya think it was you were wrong for sure, but my question is again, how does it beocme axls fault when people are assholes who wnt to throw shit, and cause harm. I dont give a fuck about narsistic muthafucker how dont mind being hit with shit. And I know you didnt say that, but Im jsut laughing at how people get so twisted.

11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #272 on: July 19, 2006, 10:05:14 PM »

2. at the gig in sheffield Richard & Bumblefoot had several arguments with each other

"I get more e-mails than you"
flickn
« Reply #273 on: July 19, 2006, 10:06:21 PM »

2. at the gig in sheffield Richard & Bumblefoot had several arguments with each other

that would be  a LMAOOO
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #274 on: July 19, 2006, 10:06:26 PM »

swingtrader is so done with this band that he follows axl's every move everyday...

and the 2002 tour grossed $7 million on like 15 shows...it took motley crue 120 shows to gross $40 million...axl's not gonna have a problem selling out arenas in the US...the greatest hits album has sold over 3 millions copies in the US...its been in the billboard top 100 for 120 weeks...but of course no one has any interest in this band in the US

I haven't posted on this site for a few days now . ? I don't follow his everymove everyday you idiot, ?I'm not on tour with him . ?Don't get mad just because someone speaks the truth about that little bitch Axl. ? Oh well it doesn't matter I won't be posting anymore ?. ? ?I'll go check out VR next time they play in New York. ? Weiland may be a cunt ?but Slash and Duff still kickass and respect their fans. ?
jazjme
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #275 on: July 19, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »

I haven't posted on this site for a few days now .   I don't follow his everymove everyday you idiot,  I'm not on tour with him .  Don't get mad just because someone speaks the truth about that little bitch Axl.   Oh well it doesn't matter I won't be posting anymore  .    I'll go check out VR next time they play in New York.   Weiland may be a cunt  but Slash and Duff still kickass and respect their fans.   

finally!

11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #276 on: July 19, 2006, 10:09:59 PM »

I haven't posted on this site for a few days now . ? I don't follow his everymove everyday you idiot, ?I'm not on tour with him . ?Don't get mad just because someone speaks the truth about that little bitch Axl. ? Oh well it doesn't matter I won't be posting anymore ?. ? ?I'll go check out VR next time they play in New York. ? Weiland may be a cunt ?but Slash and Duff still kickass and respect their fans. ?

I won't lose any sleep......don't let the door hit ya!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #277 on: July 19, 2006, 10:10:51 PM »

rofl

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #278 on: July 19, 2006, 10:12:23 PM »

BTW  My sentiments  have nothing to do  with the coin incident tonight .   It's just that this band is just boring   and since I got to see the real GNR play   I have not been impressed with this band.   Axl sounds pretty good , but it's just not enough to keep me interested .    I'll wait for the VR album .  BYE
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #279 on: July 19, 2006, 10:13:35 PM »

Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill people! ?Look at all the songs that were performed today. ?This is what 95% of the average show or close to it. ?Looks like they got an awesome performance out of Axl as well as seeing Izzy perform on 4 songs in a row. ?Izzy F'N Stradlin!!! ?No, I think the fans got there moneys worth. ?People still complain Axl goes on late. ?When I go to a GNR show, I arrive an hour late if it is not general admission. ?You know he goes on late. ?Deal with it!!!!! ?

01 Welcome to the Jungle
02 It's So Easy
03 Mr Bownstone
04 Live and Let Die
05 Robin Solo
06 Sweet Child O' Mine
07 Knockin' On Heavens Door
08 Jam/ Dizzy Solo
09 The Blues
10 Jam
11 You Could Be Mine
12 Robin & Richard solo (Beautiful)
13 Out Ta Get Me
14 Jam - Axl joins in on Piano
15 November Rain
16 Bumblefoot Solo
17 My Michelle (W/ Bach)
18 You Gotta Move (W/ Izzy sharing vocals at the end)
19 Think About You (W/ Izzy)
20 Patience (W/ Izzy)

Axl sprayed Ron with some water which made Ron fall over

21 Nightrain (W/ Izzy)

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: