Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:37:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Newcastle July 19th 2006 - Metro Radio Arena All Purpose Thread.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newcastle July 19th 2006 - Metro Radio Arena All Purpose Thread.  (Read 58855 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #220 on: July 19, 2006, 07:57:18 PM »

he walks off and goes home and he doesnt play many new songs. does he hate the uk?

lol... they wouldn't set up 10 dates in uk if they hated it.

i don't get it why so few new songs though... best setlist so far on tour = norway #1... any setlist been like this so far?

nope, oslo #2 comes close tho, the only song missing the second time was RQ!!! ok

what happened tonight is classical english behavior. there's always stupid motherfuckers in the crowd that deserve to get crippled because they keep fucking up for all the rest! god damn jordies motherfuckin' cunts! burn in hell you stupid fuckin' assholes!!!!

i'm glad axl walked off stage, stupid fuckin people like that doesn't deserve better.

i feel sorry for the the rest tho.

Oh Fucking Yeah ?ok

Hoooooligens...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #221 on: July 19, 2006, 07:57:45 PM »

Axl will do what Axl wants to do Smiley

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
SkiX
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2006, 07:58:09 PM »

Mabe it was a Slash T-Shirt?
maybe velvet revolver? ?Shocked
lcg
« Reply #223 on: July 19, 2006, 07:58:46 PM »

Some people take it, some people don't.
Axl tolerated booing, "we want slash" chants and even sound problems, but shit thrown at the stage is one thing he usually does not put up with...
There must be a hell of lot of noobs at these shows, "we want Slash" rofl
I hope this doesn't affect the rest of the UK tour; I'm looking forward to seeing GN'R on 30th at Wembley Cool
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #224 on: July 19, 2006, 08:00:45 PM »

Thanks also to S.P.I.K.E. for all of the texts during the concert.
Thanks for the updates sneeks and S.P.I.K.E.!!!? ok

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2006, 08:01:03 PM »

Remember Argentina 92' when someone through something on the stage and Axl stopped in mid You Could Be Mine and brought out the translator and said that if it happened again he'd go home and that if anyone in the audience saw someone throw something to "beat the fuck out of them".

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
ZoSo
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2006, 08:01:51 PM »

And why the fuck anyone would be bothered about not seeing and hearing? 'The WAR Project' covering Paradise City anyway is beyond me! The dude probably did them all a favour in the end!? yes? smoking

you're in the wrong forum dude, go to Google and search for "n'sync"

Roll Eyes Ah, the truth always hurts doesn't it. yes Whatever mate, nice reply.  no End of converstation. ?peace
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2006, 08:03:07 PM »

"beat the fuck out of them".

that'd be nice  Grin lol

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2006, 08:03:29 PM »

And why the fuck anyone would be bothered about not seeing and hearing  'The WAR Project' covering Paradise City anyway is beyond me! The dude probably did them all a favour in the end!  yes  smoking

Roll Eyes Ah, the truth always hurts doesn't it. yes Whatever mate, nice reply. End of converstation.  peace

There's a Velvet Revolver section in the HTGTH forum too...
Fransman_nl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2006, 08:03:52 PM »

And why the fuck anyone would be bothered about not seeing and hearing? 'The WAR Project' covering Paradise City anyway is beyond me! The dude probably did them all a favour in the end!? yes? smoking

Roll Eyes Ah, the truth always hurts doesn't it. yes Whatever mate, nice reply.? no End of converstation. ?peace

just one question:

Are you a fan or not?
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2006, 08:04:26 PM »

Roll Eyes Ah, the truth always hurts doesn't it. yes Whatever mate, nice reply.? no End of converstation. ?peace

No wonder you have 3 posts only... Roll Eyes
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2006, 08:05:14 PM »

think and say what u want.. but... in the end.. there may be a chance that you`ll see the light yourself...
Axl = Guns N Roses

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
mikepatton
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2006, 08:06:24 PM »

If AXL pulls this shit in the USA it will officially KILL GNR in the USA.......................He may be able to get away with it in Europe but if he thinks about walking off stage in the USA it will kill his career...especially after the 02 tour was deemed a failure in the USA and considering there is much more negativity towards Axl and people wanting the "old band" back in the fold
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2006, 08:06:40 PM »

nooooo don't quote him..just ignore him haha it's becoming a colorful thread with so many smilies lol : p

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2006, 08:07:20 PM »

And why the fuck anyone would be bothered about not seeing and hearing  'The WAR Project' covering Paradise City anyway is beyond me! The dude probably did them all a favour in the end!  yes  smoking

Roll Eyes Ah, the truth always hurts doesn't it. yes Whatever mate, nice reply.  no End of converstation.  peace

what a retarded post you just made.    Paradise City is one of the highlights of the whole show, and if you've actually seen the band yourself live, you'd know this.  You're just some silly hating mother fucker with nothing better to do than sit around on boards for bands you dont even like.  Undecided
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2006, 08:08:45 PM »

If AXL pulls this shit in the USA it will officially KILL GNR in the USA.......................He may be able to get away with it in Europe but if he thinks about walking off stage in the USA it will kill his career...especially after the 02 tour was deemed a failure in the USA and considering there is much more negativity towards Axl and people wanting the "old band" back in the fold

Yeah, he should have CD out before the US tour.. thats my opinion anyway... Better, TWAT, IRS.. damn, this will be a strong record!
But im abit worried about no new(demo) songs on the UK tour yet..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2006, 08:09:16 PM »

Yeah, he should have CD out before the US tour.. thats my opinion anyway... Better, TWAT, IRS.. damn, this will be a strong record!

I agree, at least a single should be out when they start touring the US
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2006, 08:09:22 PM »

this is a good thing. along with the biting incident. the fire still burns in the fucker. axl is fucking back well and fucking truly!
Fransman_nl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2006, 08:09:36 PM »

Maybe building some tension...?
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2006, 08:14:37 PM »

Axl walked off stage in Detroit and the tour carried on with big shows in Toronto, Boston and New York before it was deemed "a failure" after Philly.

The lack of new songs won't fly in the U.S.... but playing an entire show minus an encore is no big deal.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: