Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 11:27:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228146 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Towers of London supporting!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Towers of London supporting!  (Read 5379 times)
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« on: July 23, 2006, 06:33:47 AM »

u could not pick a worse band to support GNR, i mean they are a bad GNR tribute band, hope they don't play in nottingham!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 07:14:11 AM »

You could pick a worse band, there's this really shit group called Bullet for My Valentine, they're bloody awful thank god they're not supporting GNR......... Oh wait  no

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 07:17:56 AM »

Yup BFMV have to be one of the worst bands Ive ever seen. So so bad.  no
tastyfish
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 08:12:37 AM »

Towers of london are cool  Cool
Mr Rage
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 11:28:45 AM »

Towers of london are cool Cool

if they didn't copy GNR, write some songs with a least thinking about it and got a singer that can sing! yeah they would be cool!

Evolution
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 11:29:37 AM »

Enjoy their cover of Freebird guys  Wink
Mr Rage
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 11:30:54 AM »

will not be tolerated at nottz arena, i see so many support bands getting shit thrown at them!

kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 12:06:45 PM »

what the fuck dyou know....bullet for my valentine are great!!!!! their last album is fuckin nice!!! what about your band, guys...hows that sound!!! ya right...its easy to criticize talkin shit!!!!

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 02:40:48 PM »

I don't know if I'd want to open for GNR, its seems gnr fans are especially hateful towards whoever opens for them.

I mean I don't personally like bullet for my valentine or cocky but they are good bands... just not my thing. And who cares anyway, anyone who goes to a gnr show three hours before the show starts is nuts. Everyone knows axl doesn't take the stage until at least 10pm. usually 11

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 02:50:35 PM »

how have fans been reaction sebastian bach's band as an opener?  the crowd was pretty tough on BFMV in new york..
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 02:58:57 PM »

I want Avenged Sevenfold
greendog
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 03:19:17 PM »

what the fuck dyou know....bullet for my valentine are great!!!!! their last album is fuckin nice!!! what about your band, guys...hows that sound!!! ya right...its easy to criticize talkin shit!!!!
i think you forgot some "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

beer
greendog
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 03:21:25 PM »

how have fans been reaction sebastian bach's band as an opener?? the crowd was pretty tough on BFMV in new york..

personally, i dont like the band... waaaaaaaaaaay too cheesy. cheesy rock n roll, and it aint good. however, they performed well and were entertaining, so i wasnt a dickhead and complain, i enjoyed what they were doin Smiley just wasnt my cup of tea... and baz is a crazy mutherfucker Smiley hes cool to watch.

oh, and for your question, they got a good reception Smiley

Bullet... now theres another story  no
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 03:23:15 PM by greendog » Logged
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 06:21:43 PM »

how have fans been reaction sebastian bach's band as an opener?? the crowd was pretty tough on BFMV in new york..

The Newcastle crowd seemed to lap them up, they got a really good reception.  I think they shoulda got rid of BFMV and just had Bach, personally!  I felt that BFMV were very much like Weezer supporting them back in 2002 - totally dissimilar and not a good mix at all. 

Towers of London I can see the reasoning behind but god, they are a shit band.  I've seen them live and they are just awful to watch.  They have all the ego and none of the talent required for even a mediocre rock band.  In my opinion, of course!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »

how have fans been reaction sebastian bach's band as an opener? the crowd was pretty tough on BFMV in new york..

Seb got a great reaction at newcastle cause hes a true frontman and his band were amazing, whereas BFMV were awful the songs sounded the same

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 11:05:33 PM »

Bullet for Valentine was awful.  The one-man hand drummer was mega better than them at Hammerstein.  But Sevenfold would be fanfuckintastic to open in the U.S. tour.? I would cream in my pa-ants.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 12:00:29 AM »

u could not pick a worse band to support GNR, i mean they are a bad GNR tribute band, hope they don't play in nottingham!
For a bit I thought you were insulting GNR, but I just figured out you were insulting the Opener. I'm so stupid...

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
benchiefjr
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 12:34:48 AM »

I want Avenged Sevenfold
hihi definitely  beer beer
thejungle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 07:48:51 AM »

haha, thats quite amusing, when I heard Towers of Londonw ere supporting at some gigs i was desperate to see them at the nottingham gig. I don't understand how people can hate them "that" much to be honest. Kinda amusing people view them as a GNR cover band type, everything I heard from the press was 'mix of motley crue and the sex pistols'.

I saw a mini-show they did at a HMV with my girlfriend and a mate, the three of us all loving GNR, we all really really liked them. It was only after about 10-15 mins of a 20-min show when they busted out a guitar solo that my friend and I looked at each other and thought that it was like classic-era slash, other than that I didn't think a huge amount of GNR, the lead singer was way more Jonny Rotten than Axl really.

They're a decent band! In the words of Steven Tyler 'You've got to fake it 'til you make it!' Smiley

Does anyone know the times bands are coming on at? And does Bach do any Skid Row? Particularly Youth Gone Wild and 18 and Over?
darkmonth
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 05:50:32 PM »

I LOVE Bullet for my Valentine ... I actually get as offended when people say they hate Bullet as when I hear people say they hate GnR.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: