Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:32:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  July 15 - El Ejido-Almeria, Spain (Natural Music Festival)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 15 - El Ejido-Almeria, Spain (Natural Music Festival)  (Read 10208 times)
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2006, 11:59:50 AM »

The review said a bald guy sang a blues song with Axl. Del James?
maybe its brain replacement,who's he's name?
Frank Ferrer sang a song ? confused

I'll download it !
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2006, 12:04:26 PM »

im surprised no setlist yet, I mean im sure its pretty much the same, but its still good to know.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2006, 12:04:47 PM »

maybe its brain replacement,who's he's name?
Frank Ferrer sang a song ? confused

most definitely no hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2006, 03:03:43 PM »

Merck?  nervous

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
EFISH
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »

damn... we know nothing about this show still!?

probably just same setlist but still would like to know what happened! Undecided
Origen
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2006, 03:18:42 PM »

damn... we know nothing about this show still!?

probably just same setlist but still would like to know what happened! Undecided

There is a review on page 2, although she didn't post the setlistshe said there was nothink out the ordinary just the usual set.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

I excerpt the parts about how the show went from the mygnrforum review on page 2.

From mygnrforum

They started an hour and a half later,around 1:25 in the morning and the gig lasted more than 2 hours.

The set list was more or less the same as in the rest of the concerts but this time they didn?t play IRS, TWAT sad.gif , andChinese democracy.

Everything was rolling until in the middle of SCOM some stupid fuckhead threw something to the stage and it almost hit Axl, then a few seconds later he took the object and threw it furiously on the floor and then kicked it very angry, and disappeared of stage for a few seconds, we thought the worst, maybe he was angry and didn?t want to go on, but after a few seconds he came back.

The band sounded great, Richard and Bunblefoot were right in front of me most of the time, Axl seemed in good humour, he was joking all the time with band members. And before the middle of the show.... he introduced Izzy Stradling!!!!!he played a blues ong and all the band and a bald guy sung the song together. Then he played OTGM with the band and later Axl joked with the audience asking if we wanted them to go on ( not with these exact words ) and the audience answered a shy SI, YES and Axl said " No?, OK, good night! " and people shouted NOOOOOO and he laughed and kept on with the show.

Then, he asked Izzy back on stage and he played with the band some more songs.
They finished the show and people were clapping and asking for more, so a little bit later they came and played Madagascar and Paradise city.

It seems that Beta has some rabid fans. Grin
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2006, 03:53:01 PM »

Merck?? nervous

The man was Del James and the song was The Rolling Stones,  "You Gotta Move"? peace
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 03:55:31 PM by Mysteron » Logged
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2006, 05:35:12 PM »

Thanks for the info Mysteron!

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2006, 05:43:34 PM »

i'll get my "Where's Del?" sign ready for the next gig then.
dizzzyvamp
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2006, 05:16:16 AM »

Hello!!!!
i CAME BACK YESTERDAY FROM EL EJIDO SO TIRED.BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.
I COULD BE IN THE FIRST ROW IN BETWEN AXL AND FORTUS SO I WAS SO HAPPY.
I WAS IN MADRID BEFORE AND IT WAS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME SHOW,I ENJOYED IT A LOT,BUT HERE IT WAS LIKE ,LITTLE MORE ENERGY,AXL WAS VERY HAPPY AND MAYBE THATS MY APPRECIATION JUST BECAUSE I SAW IT IN FRONT,BUT ANYWAY WAS A GREAT CONCERT AND ONE OF THE BEST TIMES IN MY LIFE.
THE SETLIST(MAYBE NOT IN ORDER): JUNGLE,EASY,LIVE AND LET DIE, BETTER,SWEET CHILD, OUT TO GET ME ,KOHD,U COULD BE MINE,THE BLUES,MY MICHELLE,NOV.RAIN.THEN THE SURPRISE,EVEN IF I NEW THAT IZZY GO ONSTAGE SOMETIMES I DIDIN?T EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN ,BUT HE DID.HE PLAYED SOME BLUES SONG I DO NOT KNOW,THINK ABOUT YOU AND STAY UNTIL THE END WITHOUT MADAGASCAR,OF COURSE.tHEN IT CAME NIGHTRAIN,PATIENCE AND ON THE ENCORE MADAGASCAR AND PARADISE CITY.
tHE RAIN OF CONFETTI WAS FUN THERE...
O.K. AND THEN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAS BEEN SAYING THAT AXL WAS FAT:WHY DON?T YOU GIVE ME A BREAK?Huh? HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING THAT I COULD?NT BELIEVE IT EVEN IF HAD SEEN MANY PICTURES BEFORE,I CAN SAY THAT I WAS SO GLAD TO BE CLOSE .IT WAS A DREAM AFTER SO MANY YEARS.

ON LAST THING.EVERYTIME I HEAR FORTUS I THINK HE IS WORST.SORRY BUT IS NOT ABOUT THAT SLASH THING ANYMORE,IS JUST THAT I DO NOT LIKE HIM.
O.K.
I HOPE I CAN CATCH THEM AGAIN.
[mango]
Rocker

Chris Pitman = GNR

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2006, 05:31:40 AM »

So ... The setlist should look like:

Welcome to the Jungle, It's so Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live and Let Die, Better, Robin Solo & Sweet Child, Out Ta Get Me, Knockin on Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, The Blues, My Michelle, November Rain, Izzy coming on-stage, You Gotta Move [Rolling Stones cover], Think About You [w. Izzy], Patience [w. Izzy], Nightrain [w. Izzy]

Encore: Madagascar, Robin Solo & Paradise City

Missing something?? .... There was probably "Beautiful" song somewhere in between... and few other solo stuff....

M.

18.9.2010 @ Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria - I was almost there
24.9.2010 @ Arena, Zagreb, Croatia - I was there
17.7.2012 @ Spaladium Arena, Split, Croatia - I was there too
dizzzyvamp
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2006, 06:59:55 AM »

yes,the solos and stuff like always.i don?t even know the order of that.
Origen
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2006, 07:10:21 AM »

Welcome to the Jungle, It's so Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live and Let Die, Better, Robin Solo & Sweet Child, Out Ta Get Me, Knockin on Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, The Blues, My Michelle, November Rain, Izzy coming on-stage, You Gotta Move [Rolling Stones cover], Think About You [w. Izzy], Patience [w. Izzy], Nightrain [w. Izzy]

Missing something?? .... There was probably "Beautiful" song somewhere in between... and few other solo stuff....

M.

Looks about right, but Izzy probably came back on for Paradise City as well.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2006, 09:49:38 AM »

M.

Looks about right, but Izzy probably came back on for Paradise City as well.

Prolly more like this

Setlist: Welcome To The Jungle; It's So Easy; Mr. Brownstone; Live And Let Die, Better; Robin Solo; Sweet Child O'Mine; Out Ta Get Me; Knockin' On Heaven's Door; You Could Be Mine; Dizzy Piano Solo; The Blues; Richard Fortus & Robin Finck Solo (Beautiful); My Michelle; November Rain; Bumblefoot solo (Don't cry); You Gotta Move (Rolling Stones Cover w/ Del James and Izzy); Think About You (w/ Izzy); Patience (W/Izzy); Night Train (w/ Izzy);

Encore: Madagascar; Robin Solo; Paradise City (W/ Izzy)

Notes: During SCOM Axl was almost hit with some kind of object then he left stage for a couple moments, but came back and didn't miss any of the song

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2006, 10:41:52 AM »

Isn't Richard's and Robin's version of "Beautiful" usually played before Out Ta Get Me?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2006, 10:45:47 AM »

Isn't Richard's and Robin's version of "Beautiful" usually played before Out Ta Get Me?

/jarmo

yeah i didn't notice that...i was just trying to peice it together but that is a good obsertvation ok

when is ron's DC usually played? after NR? that's where i placed it anyway Undecided like i said just guesswork peace

EFISH
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2006, 10:46:03 AM »

yeah, just about everytime it has been played.. but i can recall a few times where it hasn't been..

once it was before YCBM, and another time before Better so it could be anywhere really...
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2006, 10:48:31 AM »

when is ron's DC usually played? after NR? that's where i placed it anyway Undecided like i said just guesswork peace

no, it's always before NR

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
EFISH
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2006, 10:51:45 AM »

both solo's have varied...

look here..
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=29671.0
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: