Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:02:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  July 15 - El Ejido-Almeria, Spain (Natural Music Festival)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 15 - El Ejido-Almeria, Spain (Natural Music Festival)  (Read 10214 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2006, 10:46:26 PM »

only on the internet only on the internet.oooppzz did i repete myself lol.geeeezzzeee'

the one an only horsey !
Apple7
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2006, 10:51:06 PM »

No no no, that's from my site: www.GNRFrance.net , and that's from yesterday's concert!! Are they even supposed to be on stage tonight?? Damn I'm like way behind I guess. lol

oh no! it's a fuckin error!,the setlist not of today?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2006, 10:53:16 PM »

Sorry no. Sad The headline says it's from the Bilboa Festival in Spain, from last night.

Apple7
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2006, 10:59:41 PM »

Sorry no. Sad The headline says it's from the Bilboa Festival in Spain, from last night.

yes I made the error, I no read good

thanks for the warning
gueli
Headliner

Rock and Roll Dudes!!!

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2006, 11:02:20 PM »

Don?t worry about not having been a concert. a friend of mine that was at the show called me during KOHD  Smiley But i don`t know the set list  Sad

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2006, 11:19:59 PM »

Don?t worry about not having been a concert. a friend of mine that was at the show called me during KOHD  Smiley But i don`t know the set list  Sad
You WILL question him mercilessly when he calls you again though, right? Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
gueli
Headliner

Rock and Roll Dudes!!!

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 12:01:24 AM »

You WILL question him mercilessly when he calls you again though, right? Grin
If he called me again i would. But probably the next time i talk with him i`m sure we will already have some reviews of the concert  Wink

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
zqyx79
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2006, 04:03:27 AM »

Still no setlist?
Origen
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2006, 04:43:19 AM »

Damn last show on the (continental) Europe tour and still not one update about the setlist Sad
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 04:47:42 AM by Origen » Logged
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2006, 07:13:04 AM »

the bass player from my band went to see them, he had backstage passes too, once he gets back to lisbon i'll ask him how it was.

Chinese Democracy!
danijel
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2006, 07:43:35 AM »

From mygnrforum

Hi,last night concert was awesome, better than Madrid. They started an hour and a half later,around 1:25 in the morning and the gig lasted more than 2 hours.

I managed to get to the first row! They started with WTTJ and the people went nuts. The set list was more or less the same as in the rest of the concerts but this time they didn?t play IRS, TWAT sad.gif , andChinese democracy.I saw Beta on the right side of the stage and some guys next to me were shoting all the time BETA BRAZIL! BETA BRAZIL! waving a Brazilian flag at the same time and they did it several times and one of them Axl looked in our direction with an expression of surprise or like wtf?.

Everything was rolling until in the middle of SCOM some stupid fuckhead threw something to the stage and it almost hit Axl, then a few seconds later he took the object and threw it furiously on the floor and then kicked it very angry, and disappeared of stage for a few seconds, we thought the worst, maybe he was angry and didn?t want to go on, but after a few seconds he came back.

The band sounded great, Richard and Bunblefoot were right in front of me most of the time, Axl seemed in good humour, he was joking all the time with band members. And before the middle of the show.... he introduced Izzy Stradling!!!!!he played a blues ong and all the band and a bald guy sung the song together. Then he played OTGM with the band and later Axl joked with the audience asking if we wanted them to go on ( not with these exact words ) and the audience answered a shy SI, YES and Axl said " No?, OK, good night! " and people shouted NOOOOOO and he laughed and kept on with the show.

Then, he asked Izzy back on stage and he played with the band some more songs. During this time, people from the GNR staff were giving VIP passes to some girls in the first row and I got one!!! . One of the staff memebers came to where we were and said that the band was going to have a backstage party and wanted girls.

They finished the show and people were clapping and asking for more, so a little bit later they came and played Madagascar and Paradise city. Then Axl said good fucking night and threw the mic to the audience. There was a rain of little coloured papers and left the stage. They came back all together to salute and we were all singing to them " oe, oe, oe, oe, oe" and clapping and they danced at it and laughed. It was a great concert, the best concert I?ve ever been. I took some pics with my shitty camera phone and recorded an 8 second video of NR, I?ll post them ASAP.

After the gig we went to the entrance and they didn?t want to let us in, they said our VIP passes didn?t allow us to go in, but after a while an American girl came and asked our ages and let us in. When we were arriving backstage a segurity guy told us we couldn?t be there again rolleyes.gif but we saw Dizzy Reed and I called him and told him to come, so the security guy left. We met Dizzy, very briefly but the guy was very nice with us smile.gif . Only me and another girl could talk english, I asked Dizzy to let us in but he smiled and said he couldn?t. Then a gorilla came and told us to go to the catering area and we said bye to Dizzy, but a few seconds later he appeared there and then left.

We were all there, we were supposed to be in a party with the band but there was only staff members so I decided to go out and have some fresh air. I talked to some guys working for them and I was trying to convince them to let me in but no.gif . Then, suddenly I saw THE MAN!!! It was AXL ROSE leaving the backstage!!!!! I was like ohmy.gif but I couldn?t even give a step because when I tried to go to Axl, a gorila took me by the arm and didn?t allow me to get close to him.

So, it was all a lie, we didn?t party with the band because we were told they had to go quickly to the airport to fly back to London. So, I left the party and went home. And that?s all!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »

What is even spookier (sp.?) is that I didn't know they were supposed to be on stage tonight.

Grin

at least i wasn't the only one Tongue still no setlist....shitty Embarrassed

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2006, 08:14:28 AM »

Looks like the usual setlist, without IRS and Chinese Democracy and with the blues song Izzy and Axl did in Bilbao.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 08:18:10 AM »

Looks like the usual setlist, without IRS and Chinese Democracy and with the blues song Izzy and Axl did in Bilbao.

any actual song order though?

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 08:18:38 AM »

Not yet. Be virtuous, have some patience. Grin

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 08:22:49 AM »

Not yet. Be virtuous, have some patience. Grin

haha...I'll try hihi when i type setlists and i see that the same songs are performed night after night, it gets me pumped up though drool lmao j/k

I'm just keeping tabs and this is the longest wait between the show and an update...it's unusual that's all Tongue if the board members who went weren't such slackers then we wouldn't have to wait Grin j/k

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 09:11:58 AM »

The review said a bald guy sang a blues song with Axl. Del James?

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2006, 09:40:50 AM »

The review said a bald guy sang a blues song with Axl. Del James?
maybe its brain replacement,who's he's name?

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
Evolution
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2006, 11:17:42 AM »

Frank Ferrer.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2006, 11:50:49 AM »

wow great review.wish the party would have been on.and ya would have had fun.but the concert sounds fun enough huh.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: