Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:23:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  What's really annoying you at the moment??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's really annoying you at the moment??  (Read 11477 times)
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2006, 08:35:35 PM »

It sounds silly, But I cant decide if I want this guitar:

Or this guitar:

The red one.

Huh

*drools over les paul"

cheery sunburst? i wish i could afford one of them Sad

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2006, 09:00:48 PM »

My Wife and her sister 's bickering.

The should just fucking start throwing punchs and get it over with.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 09:05:49 PM »

these fukin' exams... I've been studying for two months, I'm sick of it! I need a damn holiday! Somebody help me? crying

working too hard for exams hasnt got me down, but if i think about how bad i'm gonna do it might. but its my own fault for being lazyyyy

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2006, 01:17:16 AM »

What's been buggin' me for the past several months is no matter how hard I try, or how much I try to change about myself, whether it be personality or appearance...I just cant seem to get a woman in my life... Embarrassed

I see girls stare at me, and naturally I stare back, but it's the making contact part that sucks... no

Like why cant a girl come over and talk to the guy, why does it always have to be the other way around? hihi

Im not really shy, it's just the breaking the ice part I suck at....

"So, uhm, uh...my name is like ummm, Calen....hi.." hihi
I know what you mean same here i start to talk and all the stuff i wanted to say comes out the wrong way and i look like an idiot
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2006, 01:20:35 AM »

My Gf's fuckin gay ass dog named Baby, all he does is bark all the fuckin time and its so annoying, Id like to spike his alpo with draino.

Did you try a shock collar
johnnythunders24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2006, 12:56:40 AM »

The michigan secretary of state...i won a case in circuit court to get my driver's license back...and its 4 weeks later and they kept telling me the still havent processed the court order...and now i find out they are sitting on their hands, and probably gonna appeal the order...which is bullshit...in circuit court they didnt contest my suit, they failed to send even a response to the county prosecutor...now they lose...and now they want to fight...the court of appeals is filled with republicans that give the republican attorney general and sec of state whatever they want, and it would cost me $4000 to fight it a second time. its a waste of taxpayer money, its shopping for the judges that are on your political side, and its perpetrated by my own elected officials. These people are all corrupt...
pebbles
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2006, 01:11:15 AM »

Right now, its my mom.

She is constantly on my back and complains about everything I do(hanging out with my friends, the places I go, etc.) Every conversation I have with her is an argument. GAAH!! Being around her makes me wanna shoot myself. I know its probably a stage I'm going through, but I hate it.

Anyways, whats annoying you at the moment??? Take all your anger out here.
my daughter, its who she wants to hang around, where she wants to "hang out", and yes sometimes id rather sky dive without a parachute than to be around her when she gets an attitude. but lets both hope its just a stage, thats what they keep telling me. hihi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: