Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:41:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  What's really annoying you at the moment??
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's really annoying you at the moment??  (Read 11512 times)
badapple81
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »

the fact cd never comes out and they are still playing the same covers forever.. That annoys me...

My shoulder injury annoys me too

That attitude annoys me.

Moody women (is there any other sort of woman? lol - joke ladies.. joke) .. annoy me too.. take this girl ive been seeing.. she cooks me dinner after I finish work at 10pm!!! .. and we are going snow boarding together this weekend.. so dinner is fine and she is having a laugh and all excited about this weekend.. its like she flicks a switch and all of a sudden she decides not to talk about it anymore and cant manage a smile.. gives u the quickest kiss goodbye again and barely says a word.. yet next day she'll call me all fine... ahh WOMEN!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2006, 12:50:55 PM »

I just wrote out a really long emo rant about how everything is pissing me off at the moment, including myself.? Then my computer froze and the entire post was lost...

So that too. Angry

this will make you feel better....how many emo kids does it take to mow the lawn?

none they like grass that cuts itself hihi

yeah, yeah  Tongue I had a signature like that.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2006, 01:01:29 PM »

Yeah, my shitty job. I just want to get out of this town.

Sounds like a pearl jam song.

---

What's annoying me at the moment is not my boss but my co-workers.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 01:08:24 PM »

yeah, yeah? Tongue I had a signature like that.

really? sorry i didn't copy you...someone told it to me today, first i had heard it peace

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 01:11:28 PM »

Shaving. Fucking hate it.

Tae fuck with ye, I love a good shave! Whack on a quality tune and embrace the blade.

Yeah, my shitty job. I just want to get out of this town.

Sounds like a pearl jam song.

I am Pearl Jam.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 01:13:46 PM »

Many teenagers have complained about their parents. Here is a parent's point of view.

My 14 year old stepdaughter drives me crazy. We work our butts off to give her a good education--$12,000 a year for private school, and she does not take it seriously. She considers it a place to go during the day to socialize. Gets Cs and Ds on her final exams and DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT.

Further: Self-centered, queen bitch attitude that will not quit. Lazy, not too bright, no ability to do anything, no pride in her work, no ambition. Only thing she can do is sit on her butt and watch TV. Manipulator, immature, obsessed ?with her looks. Can only talk about herself. Materialistic and shallow. Contributes nothing to the family, never helps with anything. Always moody, mad. Remembers our promises to her, but instantly forgets what she promises to do. Overly sensitive. Instigator, trouble maker, taker.

I am counting the days until she moves her ass out and makes someone else's life a living hell. I feel sorry for whomever her roomates will be, boyfriends, husbands, whatever. God, teenagers are such a pain in the butt.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 01:18:38 PM »

yeah, yeah? Tongue I had a signature like that.

really? sorry i didn't copy you...someone told it to me today, first i had heard it peace

Yeah... My signature used to be: "I wish my grass was emo, so it would cut itself..."  hihi
Shirell
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 01:39:41 PM »

My lazy fucking assistant has decided that working five days a week is too much.  She came into work today saying she felt sick and had a stomach bug so I told her to go home and rest (being the good boss that I am).  I've just seen one of the customers she was supposed to do today who (while I was doing her a manicure) told me how she had just ran into my assistant up town as the client was on the way to my salon for her appointment.  I am totally fucked off!  I've been here since 8 this morning and will be here until 9 tonight, this is supposed to be my half day. I've done all her clients as well as my own.  Then she phoned an hour ago and said she was too poorly to get out of bed (probably bought on by a trip to the pub lunchtime) so she cant come in tommorrow.  I'm knackered and she's out having a good fucking time.  I can't think of any good reason why I shouldn't fire her ass!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 01:52:36 PM »

I am Pearl Jam.

I love your music! Too bad I can't see you on the European tour since you're not coming to Scandinavia!  Undecided

Jim not coming to any of the Wembley shows annoys me.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 04:50:42 PM »

Aha! I knew that there was something I was forgetting. Jim not going to the Wembley shows annoys me greatly!

Maybe if I was on a better wage I would have been able to afford it.  Angry

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 05:13:06 PM »

Maybe if I was on a better wage I would have been able to afford it.? Angry

Well you're Pearl Jam, you'll probably end up writing some whiny song about it.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Elrothiel
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 05:41:41 PM »

Hmmm what annoys me.... *ponders*

Ah yes!

Watching a brilliant fucking AWESOME movie, then something annoying happening in it, and then knowing that I gotta wait ANOTHER YEAR OR THREE for the cliffhanger to be yanked up! crying

Oh, another thing that annoys me: When the head unit for your CD player in your car is broken, and right when the solo is about to come on, the head unit conks out and all you can hear is the fucking bass!! rant

My BF needs a new head unit!!

And when your best pen runs out! And when people have a go at me for the stupidest most TRIVIAL thing!! Roll Eyes And not being able to fucking afford tickets to fucking Wembley! rant And my dad's fucking girlfriend who asked me to design a logo for her All-Girl Driving Instructing thing, and after I've done it, say "oh yea, the car has to look a bit more Mini-ish!" ITS AS FUCKING MINI-ISH AS ITS GUNNA LOOK LADY!!! And I'm only getting ?250 for it... FUCKING RIP OFF!! rant

... ok... must calm down... *breathes deep breaths*
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2006, 05:55:51 PM »

my armis annoying me, it hurts a lot, i type with two fingers from my left hand and my home is getting messy and i don't like it...

Nothing to say
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2006, 06:10:55 PM »

And my dad's fucking girlfriend who asked me to design a logo for her All-Girl Driving Instructing thing, and after I've done it, say "oh yea, the car has to look a bit more Mini-ish!" ITS AS FUCKING MINI-ISH AS ITS GUNNA LOOK LADY!!! And I'm only getting ?250 for it... FUCKING RIP OFF!! rant

You're kidding, right?

Fucking divas.

Oh, and I'm sure that Pirates 3 will be out by this time next year.

Well you're Pearl Jam, you'll probably end up writing some whiny song about it.

I may be Pearl Jam, but I'm also lazy. So I probably won't.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 06:12:31 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2006, 06:12:17 PM »

My Gf's fuckin gay ass dog named Baby, all he does is bark all the fuckin time and its so annoying, Id like to spike his alpo with draino.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2006, 06:14:08 PM »

baby is probably jealous, cuddle it and play with it, and train him a little, then, he should be fine.

Nothing to say
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2006, 06:16:50 PM »

I'm sorry, Baby? What a horrible name for a mongrel! It sounds like it's straight out of a Disney (^Disnep, yuk yuk yuk) movie!

Unless it's from Bringing Up Baby. If so,

excused!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2006, 06:26:50 PM »

^ There's worse names, my folks had a dog called Gay
lald04
Headliner

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2006, 07:48:13 PM »

you know what's really pissing me off? i can't get job because i have fucking facial piercings, and i really need money and cigarettes. what else is bugging me, i really need to quit smoking, but it's hard to imagine life without those beautiful tobacco death sticks. and i also wish i had enough money to buy non-cheap cigarettes..
what else is pissing me off, i wish my parents would get the fuck off my back, i could be so much worse, a lot of my friends are drug dealers or addicts or both.
and i'm tired of this teenaged angst bullshit.

Why don't you take your piercings out, then put them back in when you're not at work.
Or you could try to get a job at a piercing place.  Undecided

...its a miracle how long we can stay...[/i][/size]
Shirell
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2006, 03:12:57 AM »

^ There's worse names, my folks had a dog called Gay

My best mate called her dog tossa.  She gets a lot of funny looks when she's out walking her dog shouting for him to return "Come here tossa!".  Cracks me up every time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: