Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:32:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  U.S Tour
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: U.S Tour  (Read 14241 times)
Modern Kowalski
Opening Act

Tighten your seat belt.

« on: July 05, 2006, 05:46:12 PM »

Hey Guys!

When do you think the U.S tour will start?

We already have a Cali show for September 23rd, do you think the tour will start around this date or before?

cheers gunners, this is our year.  beer

Watch carefully because everything happens fast. The chase. The desert. The shack. The girl. The roadblock. The end.
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 05:47:45 PM »

its looking like september dude
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 05:48:34 PM »

We already have a Cali show for September 23rd,

We do?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 05:48:59 PM »

I would think the tour would start AFTER the 23rd show. ?Give them a little break when they get back from Europe. ?Just a little one though. ?Not another four year break.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 05:54:41 PM »

I would think the tour would start AFTER the 23rd show. ?Give them a little break when they get back from Europe. ?Just a little one though. ?Not another four year break.

I see it starting afterwards as well, or perhaps late Sept. would be the kickoff as they work their way back East.  Hell, I'll just be glad to have them back in the states, no matter when it starts...
Modern Kowalski
Opening Act

Tighten your seat belt.

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 05:54:51 PM »

yeah faldor, i'm sure uncle axl is having his rest! and yeah it may easily take a month and a half....

back in 2002 the west shows were among the last dates....guess we can't be sure of it now.

Watch carefully because everything happens fast. The chase. The desert. The shack. The girl. The roadblock. The end.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 05:57:31 PM »

We already have a Cali show for September 23rd,

We do?

OK, I thought that show was a possibility, not for sure.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Modern Kowalski
Opening Act

Tighten your seat belt.

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 06:01:13 PM »

OK, I thought that show was a possibility, not for sure.

I think Axl confirmed it live on KROQ.

jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 06:04:38 PM »

On KROQ's website they have it confirmed, but no details yet.  I think they will start the US tour in California and end it in NY, since that is where Axl claims he is moving to! Finally!
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 10:24:36 PM »

well i hope guns plays in the us again before fucking korea decides to launch a missile and blow us the fuck up and a nuclear war starts

hunterwh
Headliner

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 10:31:29 PM »

well i hope guns plays in the us again before fucking korea decides to launch a missile and blow us the fuck up and a nuclear war starts

hahahaha... we would blow them the hell up long before they ever did a thing like that.
I remember right after 9/11 happened GNR and a bunch of other big name bands pulled out of various shows... at least that's what I remember.

JB9988
VIP

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 10:42:38 PM »

well id hope bush would do something b4 korea did, but sometimes i think my girlfriends 8yr brother would do shit better then bush does.

kingoffspring
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 10:47:18 PM »

hahahaha... we would blow them the hell up long before they ever did a thing like that.
I remember right after 9/11 happened GNR and a bunch of other big name bands pulled out of various shows... at least that's what I remember.
yea pantera did that sucked.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 12:12:36 PM »

If he said he was going to drop the album in the early to late fall don't you think it would be around that time, so he is promoting the new album on this tour?

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 12:22:39 PM »

dont u think the USA tour should not start until the first single is dropped to radio and until the cd is dropped to record stores first? i know many of you who live in the united states have said if this USA tour is just another 2002 rehash and also another 2006 summer rehash tour like the one which is currently going on that you all would not be happy. also if by the time that LA date rolls around if the single and cd are not out before that show wouldnt axl be making the same mistake in the states twice by doing the same set list? because if the cd is not out here in the states by september 23 wouldnt it be logical to assume the setlist will be the same setlist like the one in boston 4 years ago? i assume none of you guys  want this because you have said many times right here you dont   
madagas
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 12:27:59 PM »

Well, after seeing them in NY twice in an intimate venue, I will not be going to another show until they release the record and the setlist changes. I am certainly not going to pay to see the same songs in a shitty ampitheatre or arena. The show was great but I am long over AFD. So, here's to hoping the album comes out, but I still have my doubts about an imminent release. In typical cash grab fashion, the album will probably come out around Thanksgiving/Xmas. Undecided
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 12:43:51 PM »

No political topics allowed.  hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 12:54:43 PM »

In typical cash grab fashion, the album will probably come out around Thanksgiving/Xmas.

The most expensive record never made will come out in cash grab fashion? after like '13 light' years of ever making?
No shit!  hihi
madagas
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 01:06:58 PM »

Back off Tank! Grin I just don't think they should have toured again without a single and album. Simple as that. Enough is enough with the waiting. Kiss
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:08:45 PM by madagas » Logged
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 01:38:03 PM »

Well, after seeing them in NY twice in an intimate venue, I will not be going to another show until they release the record and the setlist changes. I am certainly not going to pay to see the same songs in a shitty ampitheatre or arena. The show was great but I am long over AFD. So, here's to hoping the album comes out, but I still have my doubts about an imminent release. In typical cash grab fashion, the album will probably come out around Thanksgiving/Xmas. Undecided
well then alot of gnr fans here in the USA will be unhappy because if the cd does not come out before september 23 then when that LA show happens the setlist for it will be the same as it has been lately at these international shows and then we will see how the LA gnr fans respond to that 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: