Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 04:42:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Petition?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Petition?  (Read 6397 times)
benchiefjr
« on: July 04, 2006, 03:52:16 PM »

Does anyone here agree that we should make a petition stating that Axl shouldn't release Chinese Democracy until Bumblefoot re-does all of Buckethead's parts?  Then, after enough signatures...we send it to Axl. hihi

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »

Fuck no...

Are you out of your mind?   nervous
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 04:02:22 PM »

No! Leave buckets parts on there.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 04:03:09 PM »

no more delays!  buckets parts are done, let them stay and let bumble play them live. ok
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 04:07:02 PM »

oh!! why not!! Bumblefoot can take care of those parts in no less than 2 months. I say why the f*#k not...F^%k bucket!! he blew it for himself.....All good things happen for a reason...BUMBLEFOOT ROCKS

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 04:10:50 PM »

who cares who playes them.
its not like bumblefoot could improve on them, and even if he could, he would make the improvement worth it.
the time he spends in the studio, someone has to pay, and the album's cost is high enough as it is.

once the album hits the store, it will cost 50$ because so far more people worked on it than on microsoft windows XP.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 04:16:18 PM »

oh!! why not!! Bumblefoot can take care of those parts in no less than 2 months. I say why the f*#k not...F^%k bucket!! he blew it for himself.....All good things happen for a reason...BUMBLEFOOT ROCKS

Why not?? It's gonna take at least another 10 years, because if Bumblefoot leaves the band, the other guitarist will record his parts, and it'll happen again and again...

Yes, Bumblefoot rocks, indeed, but just leave Chinese Democracy as it is, and maybe he can play on the next album.

It would be absolutely stupid and pointless throwing Buckethead's work away...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 04:18:21 PM »

Why not?? It's gonna take at least another 10 years, because if Bumblefoot leaves the band, the other guitarist will record his parts, and it'll happen again and again...

Yes, Bumblefoot rocks, indeed, but just leave Chinese Democracy as it is, and maybe he can play on the next album.

It would be absolutely stupid and pointless throwing Buckethead's work away...

yup yup that's a good assessment i think ok this year is the time to release CD...

Olorin
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 04:49:13 PM »

So do you mean rerecord bucketheads parts with bumblefoot playing his melodies or delete bucketheads parts and have bumblefoot come up with his own melodies and put them in place of bucketheads melodies or have bumblefoot rerecord some of bucketheads melodies and have bumblefoot put his own spin on bucketheads melodies while at the same time trying to keep in essence bucketheads melodies in place but in actual fact it woudnt be buckethead it would be bumblefoot or just have bumblefoot create some new bucketfoot melodies of his own then we would all know that they were bumblehead melodies and not bucketfoots or if bumblehead put his foot in a bucket to recreate the melodies that fumblemoot had when mucketspread put his head on a record... on a foot... in a bucket... ON A BUCKET - NO, IN A FOOT - NOOOOO HE HAD A FUMBLE IN A BUCKET, A BUMBLE IN A FUCKET.,.... drool drool drool

JUST RELEASE A DAMN RECORD!!

Sheesh, no wonder its taking 10 years.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 05:05:36 PM »

So do you mean rerecord bucketheads parts with bumblefoot playing his melodies or delete bucketheads parts and have bumblefoot come up with his own melodies and put them in place of bucketheads melodies or have bumblefoot rerecord some of bucketheads melodies and have bumblefoot put his own spin on bucketheads melodies while at the same time trying to keep in essence bucketheads melodies in place but in actual fact it woudnt be buckethead it would be bumblefoot or just have bumblefoot create some new bucketfoot melodies of his own then we would all know that they were bumblehead melodies and not bucketfoots or if bumblehead put his foot in a bucket to recreate the melodies that fumblemoot had when mucketspread put his head on a record... on a foot... in a bucket... ON A BUCKET - NO, IN A FOOT - NOOOOO HE HAD A FUMBLE IN A BUCKET, A BUMBLE IN A FUCKET.,.... drool drool drool

JUST RELEASE A DAMN RECORD!!

Sheesh, no wonder its taking 10 years.

lol... that is so funny....shit..lol... well frankly,  I don't care anymore I'm pretty much over the loss of Axl and the gunners... So what happens is what happens...I hate to say it but I'm burnt out with old songs, we need NEW SHIT SOON!!!   

Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2006, 05:10:49 PM »

Leave Bucket's parts alone.  It's his recordings, we don't need someone else covering his music on the record.  How about releasing two Chinese Democracys one with Bucket and one with Bumble so no one can complain anymore. 

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2006, 05:26:47 PM »

Leave Bucket's parts alone. It's his recordings, we don't need someone else covering his music on the record. How about releasing two Chinese Democracys one with Bucket and one with Bumble so no one can complain anymore.

Hey Bro! Whats happening?   Yea, I could handle two Democracys.. sure would be an ass kicker

judgesmf
Headliner

GNR EUROPE.999.ORG

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2006, 05:57:17 PM »

Buckets been gone a long time , Who says his parts have not alreay been replaced !?

Baby Chaos
Headliner

Still searching for a solution

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2006, 05:59:10 PM »

This record will have more guitar players on it than any other contemporary rock album.  Grin

BBF adding some parts seems plausible as Richard has done so.

But I'm with the genuine feeling that anything holding the release of CD up will be a bad thing, especially with what should be an extensive American tour on the way.

Be Aware of Legacy
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2006, 07:28:08 PM »

Lets just get on with the show. I think an 8 year wait is long enough don't you. Or a 15 year wait since we last heard original music.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 07:51:47 PM »

Does anyone here agree that we should make a petition stating that Axl shouldn't release Chinese Democracy until Bumblefoot re-does all of Buckethead's parts?? Then, after enough signatures...we send it to Axl. hihi

is that BBF in the picture? he doesnt look like him lol he is much fatter in the picture. Anyway on the topic: I can?t wait anymore so no, CD should stay as it is, no more delays plz! However it would be much better if bbf recorded his parts as he is the one in the band now. but the thought of another delay makes me just sad u kno... But do u think it would take too long for bbf to do that? Maybe they?re planning to, we dont kno, do we? Huh

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 08:11:11 PM »

is that BBF in the picture? he doesnt look like him lol he is much fatter in the picture. Anyway on the topic: I can?t wait anymore so no, CD should stay as it is, no more delays plz! However it would be much better if bbf recorded his parts as he is the one in the band now. but the thought of another delay makes me just sad u kno... But do u think it would take too long for bbf to do that? Maybe they?re planning to, we dont kno, do we? Huh

Yeah, it is him... But that picture is from 2004.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 08:17:40 PM »

Not a chance. I want to hear Bucket play GNR. Best of both worlds for me.

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 08:29:18 PM »

are you crazy. i would start a petition to stop your petition.

but then i guess someone would start a petition to stop that one. ad nauseum.
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 08:32:31 PM »

Hell NO!, I like BBF and stuff but I dont want to wait anymore for the damn CD! Tongue

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: