Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:21:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The leaks (Why now? Who leaked them? Are they on CD? Comparisons to old demos)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The leaks (Why now? Who leaked them? Are they on CD? Comparisons to old demos)  (Read 64077 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #240 on: February 24, 2006, 11:05:17 AM »

If I had an unreleased leak, I think I'd only trade it for another unreleased leak....

That Vma Performance was the best of that awards show... but far from Axl's best.
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #241 on: February 24, 2006, 01:06:44 PM »

someone on the NIN Echoing The Sound board claims he has catcher in the rye

http://www.echoingthesound.org/phpbbx/viewtopic.php?t=9350&start=100

at the bottom, "mr gibbons"

quite odd, he claims it hasnt been "officially leaked" yet and he is holding back.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #242 on: February 24, 2006, 01:17:07 PM »

Well, we've solved the mystery.

Trent Reznor must have worked in the same studios as Axl Rose has for Chinese Democracy. Trent Reznor used his connections to leak the music onto the internet. The music originally was posted at Nin.Com and now Trent is letting us all know he is responsible for starting "Chinese Democracy" by putting that picture up on Nin.Com that has "Chinese Democracy" over the wall. rofl rofl
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #243 on: February 24, 2006, 02:29:30 PM »

quite odd, he claims it hasnt been "officially leaked" yet and he is holding back.

Wait, how can something be "official", and also be "leaked"? That sounds like a monster oxymoron.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #244 on: February 24, 2006, 02:31:17 PM »

Wait, how can something be "official", and also be "leaked"? That sounds like a monster oxymoron.
So does Chinese Democracy.

DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #245 on: February 24, 2006, 02:40:30 PM »

i think whoever is leaking them is the same person who leaked the first irs way back last year

they leak the songs in pieces, because they have a slow internet connection and don't want to clog up there computer for that long. when they released the entire versions of twat and better, they reduced the bitrate so it wouldn't take so long, i remember darkemus or madison saying that whoever they were getting the leaks from had a slow connection.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #246 on: February 24, 2006, 02:49:18 PM »

they leak the songs in pieces, because they have a slow internet connection and don't want to clog up there computer for that long. when they released the entire versions of twat and better, they reduced the bitrate so it wouldn't take so long, i remember darkemus or madison saying that whoever they were getting the leaks from had a slow connection.

That makes no sense at all.    Even over dial up we're talking about 10 minutes different between the 2:06 Better and the complete Better.   Or TWAT at 160Kb/s or 192Kb/s.   

That's not the reason at all.   Unless the leaker totally misunderstands it all too.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #247 on: February 24, 2006, 03:16:19 PM »

So does Chinese Democracy.
too funny, rofl

anyway the guy on the board deleted the part about Catcher in the Rye.... this is getting weirder and weirder...

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #248 on: February 24, 2006, 03:28:49 PM »

Probably the Medley? Wink

I hated that performance.. I wouldn't trade these m+m's I am eating for it.

the rehearsals were probably better...? hard to tell, because some assholes are hoarding it....

Yeah thats bullshit that the rehearsals hasnt been leaked yet, what assholes holding that back.

Fuck All Y'all
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #249 on: February 24, 2006, 04:44:44 PM »

I assume he means people have it, but it hasn't been widely spread across the internet. "Offically" was probably the wrong word to be used.

Someone brought it up earlier, Axl has been sloppier with these demo's than we ever could have imagined. So who knows what was ripped from DJ booths or where ever else he flashes that thing around.

For the right price I imagine almost any track is obtainable.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2006, 05:42:26 PM »

my friend here does dj stuff, and he says his system  can put a cd in and burn it to another cd OR rip it to the laptop he has connected. i'm guessing that's what happened and that's how we got these songs. if that's the case, i'd be willing to bet that there's more out there, we just aren't getting it YET.
Megaguns
« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2006, 09:08:02 PM »

I say after that mtv report from that new york nightclub that whoever axl sent to the hotel to retrieve the 2 cds threw them into his laptop and copied them before returning. So there is a possibility that there are in fact 20 or so songs out there!
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2006, 09:15:53 PM »

Axl better drop Chinese Democracy soon...

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2006, 09:45:51 PM »

i think whoever is leaking them is the same person who leaked the first irs way back last year

Aren't you the same guy who claims to have a song called 'Prosperous Chili' but you wont let anyone else hear it?

As for more leaks, that DJ said Axl had 2 cd's both containing 10 songs. So if those CD's fall into someone elses hands were in for leaks galore! I'm surprised no one has any sort of recording from the club.

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2006, 09:50:11 PM »

I don't believe he has another gnr track.... if he does he should pm me because I would like to negotiate a deal if he really has an unheard track. smoking

I also am working on verifying the lyrics to "Leave Me Alone", "Prostitute", and "This I love." Two people claim to have linear notes and I got lyrics sent to me from one of them.. Im just trying to get the other guy to send me lyrics to see if they match up.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2006, 09:51:47 PM »

I've had enough for the leaks. I only want this album to come out, so i can listen to it on repeat until i grow old. There's nothing in this world that i wanna do more, than listening to this album..

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2006, 09:51:55 PM »

Well, to anyone looking who has potential tracks that haven't been leaked, I am willing to pay the RIGHT price. Send me a pm if you'd like to negotiate. peace

How about 15 to 20 bucks for the whole CD with the case and booklet?
Wait for the official release.

I would appreciate it if I don't see anyone talking about paying to get leaks from this album. Other posts mentioning such things will be deleted. Do not pay for this kind of stuff. The album will come out eventually.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2006, 09:56:58 PM »

Well, to anyone looking who has potential tracks that haven't been leaked, I am willing to pay the RIGHT price. Send me a pm if you'd like to negotiate. peace

How about 15 to 20 bucks for the whole CD with the case and booklet?
Wait for the official release.

I would appreciate it if I don't see anyone talking about paying to get leaks from this album. Other posts mentioning such things will be deleted. Do not pay for this kind of stuff. The album will come out eventually.

So, in all honesty if Joe Blow was to have 2 gnr tracks right now and I could obtain them for $50.00 then leak them to you and the whole board for free... you would object to that? I think anyone who is willing to pay to pry some tracks free should be allowed as long as it is affordable/worth it.. to them.

Just my .02
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2006, 10:01:22 PM »

I think legally, it's a terrible idea to pay for them. Plus you're out of pocket.

Legally, its a terrible idea to download them too.

But, I am willing to bet top dollar that 99% of this board has dl'd them and listened to them. To some people $100.00 isn't a lot of money or to some people unreleased gnr tracks are worth $100.00.

peace
Steel_Angel
« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2006, 10:02:42 PM »

i wish cd would be out by march... i cant wait any longer..
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: