Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 02:06:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The leaks (Why now? Who leaked them? Are they on CD? Comparisons to old demos)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The leaks (Why now? Who leaked them? Are they on CD? Comparisons to old demos)  (Read 58612 times)
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2006, 09:29:28 PM »

Now we're getting somewhere...

ElNonoPololo
Headliner

Here Today...I guess

« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2006, 09:30:13 PM »

There is no 6 minute IRS. There are two TWATs, one is around 6:02 and the other is around 6:43. Going from memory so close enough Smiley IRS is 4:16ish.

Well, maybe...But you?re not going to tell me that the version of the Blues completely played on ukelele and kazoo is a fake too...I already sent that to the radio stations! nervous

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2006, 09:34:55 PM »

Ok, so who's Boss Hogg?

darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2006, 09:39:03 PM »

Ok, so who's Boss Hogg?

Sorrell Burke.  Or Burt Reynolds if you're into the crappy movie version.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2006, 09:20:04 AM »

on purpose. let us know the songs,get to like them, then when we hear a polished version on the CDCD (see what i did there?) everyone will be creaming in their pants about how great it is.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2006, 09:36:18 AM »

What other material has been rumored to be out there at this time?

I have seen supposed lyrics for This I love, Prostitute, and Catcher In The Rye Posted.
I also heard people claim to have a song "Prosperous Chili", however it was never backed up with a 10 second clip.
Has anything been posted about "The General" or "Thyme" as of yet?

If anyone is reading claims to have one of these songs I would appreciate a personal pm regarding what you may have.. I think I might be able to make it worth your while to send me what you have, I am tired of all these supposed fake insiders claiming to have a track... if you really do pm me and lets talk.

Let this thread be for discussion of possible other leaked tracks... please don't post lyrics here as the mods will then have to lock the thread because there is no way they can be validated.
avesia
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2006, 09:37:57 AM »

hope not..I don't wanna hear the whole album before it comes out.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2006, 09:39:05 AM »

hope not..I don't wanna hear the whole album before it comes out.

Ha ha, I see your point, but I am interested in hearing more demos... I am trying whatever I can to pry more loose.  hihi
badapple81
« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2006, 09:40:48 AM »

I think that last Better leak was it.

And I hope so too. With the upcoming dates and all the happenings lately.. we are clearly not far off getting the CD. It would be a shame to have it ruined at the last minute. And a shame for those who have worked hard on these songs and given their loyalty for them for years to see the tracks (even just the demos) leaked so close to the release. No more leaks! This last couple of weeks has been great but enough is enough.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2006, 09:41:36 AM »

i was sent a ... "mastered" version of I.R.S last night. and i gotta say it fucking kicks asssssss, you can hear more drumming. who evers editing these demos rock ?hihi
Steel_Angel
« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2006, 09:42:23 AM »

And I hope so too. With the upcoming dates and all the happenings lately.. we are clearly not far off getting the CD. It would be a shame to have it ruined at the last minute. And a shame for those who have worked hard on these songs and given their loyalty for them for years to see the tracks (even just the demos) leaked so close to the release. No more leaks! This last couple of weeks has been great but enough is enough.
just dont hear them, ass.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2006, 09:42:51 AM »

In my humble opinion we will have at least one more leak... I've seen at least 3 supposed sets of lyrics to some of the songs posted above posted here.

So, you figure 1 out of 3 isn't bullshit.. which makes me believe someone is hoarding a track.
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #212 on: February 24, 2006, 09:43:34 AM »

I will match or better Mr Intensity's offer!

SOLD!

PM me.....
Steel_Angel
« Reply #213 on: February 24, 2006, 09:43:58 AM »

seriously i think thats it. there probably wont be anymore leaks, so that sucks... ?hihi
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #214 on: February 24, 2006, 09:44:46 AM »

I'm not so sure we're that close to a release, but then I'm a bit of the pessimistic type.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #215 on: February 24, 2006, 09:44:58 AM »

What I find funny is no Madagascar, Chinese D., or The Blues demo leaked....is this because these songs have been done for 2-3 years and the demos were destroyed and only the mastered official album versions exist???
badapple81
« Reply #216 on: February 24, 2006, 09:52:03 AM »

just dont hear them, ass.

You totally missed the point. Nevermind.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #217 on: February 24, 2006, 09:56:42 AM »

they are called demo's for a reason....they may not be as technically savy as you.....but you know, free will is a bitch, if you don't like the sound quality, don't listen to them.

you sound like a little crying crying crying baby
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #218 on: February 24, 2006, 10:01:39 AM »

Why are these being uploaded with such a poor bitrate?? The short clip of Better was the only one that sounded decent.? The full version sounds very compressed.?

Whoever is leaking these files is either stupid and doesn't know how to encode mp3's, or they are doing it on purpose.? ?rant

some people might want to say "thanks" to whoever leaked them...

but what do i know.

Thanks.

now you know me better
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2006, 10:03:20 AM »

Yeah really.

Thanks to whoever started the leaks.  I haven't been this excited in a long time.

peace

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: