Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:46:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The leaks (Why now? Who leaked them? Are they on CD? Comparisons to old demos)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The leaks (Why now? Who leaked them? Are they on CD? Comparisons to old demos)  (Read 58511 times)
brownstone658
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2006, 06:30:11 PM »

Did you hear the IRS clip last year?  Its the same recording, just better quality.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2006, 06:30:57 PM »

Some people just have a big imagination.
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2006, 06:35:28 PM »

theyre not from the mastered tracks. its more plausible that they have come from an unmastered tape. but even ripped at a poor quality, axls vocals are far too lower i the mix for them to be the finished article.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2006, 07:59:24 PM »

Of course only Axl Rose is leaking them...  do you believe that MR "I LOVE TO SUE" "I love trials" AXL ROSE, would allow these things without complaining?
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2006, 10:57:29 PM »

My Theory:

The leaks are coming from someone who's been "inside" for a while now.? This "insider" apparently doesn't mind that it's taking Axl forever to release the album BUT gets really really pissed when Axl plays it in public for peoples other than the regular fans.

Axl plays CD for those strippers in LV in July 2003 ... then August 2003, Piazza plays that early scratchy version of IRS on the Trunk show.

Axl plays CD for that NYC night club owner and that "bevy" (probably the Victoria Secret models who Richard played for) on Feb 10th ... then on Feb 15th a clearer version of IRS is leaked plus the Better leak.

Coincidence?? Maybe .... Maybe NOT!!!

So if my theory is correct and Axl keeps hangin' out at these seedy joints, then the "fan-friendly insider" will eventually leak us the entire actual album!!!? Grin

Yeah Dog! beer smoking beer ok

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #165 on: February 21, 2006, 11:02:32 PM »

I honestly truely hope that it is some member of the press who is leaking these songs, who got an advance copy.  If it was some insider person that is leaking the tracks that could mean the album might not be released as soon as we hoped.
Hoosier
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #166 on: February 21, 2006, 11:38:19 PM »

Is it just me, or is the IRS demo not the one that was butchered for the original leak on the boards?

To me it just seems completely different.

Apparently that original leak was tampered with...sped up, tempo changed, some shit like that..

And don't forget, it sounded like it was recorded through a radio transmitter with a distorted speaker behind a wall..

As for where it came from; yeah apparently some demo cd that has been passed on to some eddie trunk guy or some shit like that....why now? Good question....well we fuckin deserve something..

thank you!! i mentioned this laste week but got a smart ass reply. i knew the tempo was faster. it sounded better that way too
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 11:40:35 PM by Hoosier » Logged

ever been in an earthquake motherfucker?!?!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2006, 07:13:40 PM »

Fuck I know no one really knows but how do we ge the damn leaks, I mean we keep getting half songs then the rest out of the blue all of a sudden appears online..? I mean how is this happening, is it some demo that someone had for 4 years or is someone getting these in the past 4 weeks.. Why beeter three times, why not the whole song at one, why the small version of irs then evenbtually the 6 minute plus..?? I don't care if the thread is crazy I am just curious who has these songs and why they are leaking them in parts and why now..?

and if I sit here long enough will I get all teh songs, is there someone out there with this entire album?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 07:16:20 PM by mikegiuliana » Logged
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2006, 07:21:14 PM »

i got mine off a long time friend- internet fan from a gnr forum a long time ago
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2006, 07:22:16 PM »

I don't know, I guess axl could be leaking them himself.
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2006, 07:24:03 PM »

there's a 6 minute version of IRS???
welcome to the party, you just wake up - LOL

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2006, 07:24:13 PM »

I think IRS comes from the Eddie Trunk CD.

I think TWAT & BETTER come from a rip of the CD Axl played at that strip joint.

Which leads me to believe someone may have PROSTITUE and others. But not the whole record.
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2006, 07:24:27 PM »

and if I sit here long enough will I get all teh songs, is there someone out there with this entire album?

Yes, of course there is someone out there with the entire album. ?Maybe not the completed CD, but SOMEONE has a disc with an album's worth (if not more) of new Axl's new material...
 drool

Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2006, 07:24:32 PM »

there's a 6 minute version of IRS???

I must have missed that one too Huh
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2006, 07:26:44 PM »

Yes, of course there is someone out there with the entire album. ?Maybe not the completed CD, but SOMEONE has a disc with an album's worth (if not more) of new Axl's new material...
 drool

tad there's a 641 I believe, there was like a 601 before that.. It's weird how each songs grows as time goes on

it's like there is some sick asshole that just throws a crumb then watches you salivate until he feels it's ok to give us peasants more..

I am honestly expecting more leaks to occur, possibly in the same fashions, samples then nearly complete demos..

I may listen to them all but I will give money for 2 cds and all the money towards live shows.. ok
Irish rose
Rocker

You're Gonna Die!!

« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2006, 07:28:07 PM »

Maybe its Buckethead releasing them so people can hear his work on the songs b4 they get re-recorded!!

Im not aware of a 6min IRS either?

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich"
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2006, 07:28:39 PM »

IRS is 4:16.  they're fucking with you.

Plus, there have been like 320498723489723894 different threads about 'where do leaks come from.'  it's funny to note that when someone with 3,xxx 'beats a dead horse' the mods don't do anything, but if someone else posts anything even close to relevant to another thread, jarmo + other mods have a stroke

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2006, 07:28:48 PM »

That's because there's no such thing.
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2006, 07:29:53 PM »

I also heard prostitute was leaked!...the lyrics are on the net so i'm wondering who has the song....whoever has it..dammit! share it hahahaha ?hihi PM me................................................................ J/k ? hihi smoking

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2006, 07:30:00 PM »

Axl wouldn't be stupid enough to play the WHOLE CD in public.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CD's he's been playing at the clubs have about 6 songs on with a few different mixes of each. Just because somone said he had a CD with 10 tracks, deosn't mean it was 10 different songs, it's likely some of the songs were repeated in different versions.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: