Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:22:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Out ta Get Me: Rock in Rio 2006 (Its over)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Out ta Get Me: Rock in Rio 2006 (Its over)  (Read 9279 times)
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2006, 03:07:06 AM »

Do you even have any bootlegs?

Of course.? Look, don't try to act like I'm not a real Gunner just because I think Axl's voice has really lost a lot in the past say 15 years.? Its just a simple fact.? I was hoping Axl would make a strong comeback, but I don't think he can with this 2006 voice.? Its mostly helium with a few old Axl's screeches here and there.? Facts are facts.? Why is he not selling out shows in the US?? Why no album?? Why?? Because his voice is gone.?

He hasn't attempted a North American tour in 4 years - what are you on about?
Death Cube K
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2006, 03:07:30 AM »

Shut your mouth POV.

You havent been to a friggin show. I have.

Everyone was overwhelmed how good his voice was and how he sang the songs.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 03:09:08 AM by DCK » Logged
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 03:08:43 AM »

Exactly.

Those who have not been to any of these shows should be be allowed to express opinions on this matter because they simply havent any basic information. Bootlegs my ass.

So, if we haven't flown to Europe to see a show, we can't have an opinion on Axl's voice?  Get real.  You're glossing over the facts.  In 2002, GnR shows weren't selling out.  If Axl's voice still rocked, he'd be selling out every fucking venue in North America.  He was THE MAN back in the day.  Nobody could touch him.  I'm not trying to bash Axl, but bootlegs, live shows, whatever... his voice ain't there...
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 03:09:29 AM »

I just watched this clip on youtube.com... man, Axl's voice is shot.? Its gone, folks.? He can't sing anymore.? I used to love the guy's voice too.? He's not even close.? For those who say "he's back", I'm sorry, you must have been really young back in the 80's (or not even born).? That is not the Axl Rose we all grew up with.? He's not even close.? The reason the record has been stalled repeatedly is because his voice is shot and its giving him lots of trouble.? I'm sorry to say it, but Axl is finished.? I will miss him too, he delivered some mesmorizing songs.?

Mate I appreciate peoples opinions but sorry your wrong. I have seen the band 21 times between 1989 and two weeks ago at Download. His voice is not shot to bits at all. It is fantastic to be quite honest. I really done know what gives you this impression. Have you been to any of the shows on this current tour? Because if you are judging it from some web casts then surely you know that is not a true reflection at all! Come on eh your obviously a long times guns fans, lets be positive and not say stuff like "its over" when its clearly not, the fun is just cranking up again! Be happy! Mike

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 03:09:53 AM »

I just watched this clip on youtube.com... man, Axl's voice is shot.? Its gone, folks.? He can't sing anymore.? I used to love the guy's voice too.? He's not even close.? For those who say "he's back", I'm sorry, you must have been really young back in the 80's (or not even born).? That is not the Axl Rose we all grew up with.? He's not even close.? The reason the record has been stalled repeatedly is because his voice is shot and its giving him lots of trouble.? I'm sorry to say it, but Axl is finished.? I will miss him too, he delivered some mesmorizing songs.?

I agree with most of the things but just saying "over"....noo...I mean I was writing in GN'R forums about 4 or 5 years ago and everyone was talking about how great GN'R are with this stupid dick Buckethead...jeeeesuuuus...anyway, it's not as it was and I guess until complete reunion is made it won't be the same...my opinion though...and yes, Axl's voice definitely not the same.

"...It don't really matter..."
Death Cube K
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 03:10:32 AM »

No you can't express an opinion on a voice you havent heard. If you saw a show in 2002 then you can express an opinion about that. You clearly have no idea what youre talking about. I heard his voice LIVE and it was amazing. Better than expected.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 03:10:57 AM »

Shut your mouth.

You havent been to a friggin show. I have.

As if it really makes a difference.  Look, if Axl's voice is so great, then why are there so many threads here about how bad it sounds now?  If his voice is the same, why are there all these people saying it isn't?  Why isn't he ruling the rock world with this powerful voice he has?  Its not the same.  I don't give two fucks if you've been to one of the shows.  This doesn't change a damn thing.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 03:11:53 AM »

No you can't express an opinion on a voice you havent heard. If you saw a show in 2002 then you can express an opinion about that. You clearly have no idea what youre talking about. I heard his voice LIVE and it was amazing. Better than expected.

So, unless I go to Europe this summer, I can't have an opinion about Axl's voice?   hihi  Utter fucking bullshit...   rofl
Death Cube K
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2006, 03:12:47 AM »

Its usually coming from people listening to crappy bootlegs pretending to be experts. Kind of like yourself. You could have been standing outside Oslo Spektrum asking people about his voice and you would not have gotten one bad word about it. And thats a fact.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2006, 03:12:50 AM »

Look, if Axl's voice is so great, then why are there so many threads here about how bad it sounds now??

Because you're starting them.

You've stated your opinion - now let it rest.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2006, 03:12:58 AM »

and yes, Axl's voice definitely not the same.

Thank you.   ok
Death Cube K
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2006, 03:13:49 AM »

No unless you go to Europe you cant have a good opinion about Axl voice in 2006. Now stop this thread.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2006, 03:14:04 AM »

Look, if Axl's voice is so great, then why are there so many threads here about how bad it sounds now?

Because you're starting them.

Oh, you mean I'm the only person here to start a Axl's voice thread?  Leave the  smoking and the  beer alone for a while, and come back to me.
Miggy
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 03:14:21 AM »

Guys, this dude is having fun behind his little computer right now. ?He only started this tread because he knows lots of dudes right here will jump on that horse. ?Just ignore him. ?ok
Gnr_man202
Headliner

...CD comes out when?

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 03:14:51 AM »

So, unless I go to Europe this summer, I can't have an opinion about Axl's voice?? ?hihi? Utter fucking bullshit...? ?rofl
No, you can't. Especially when your post was centered on one song.
Try listening to the Novarock boot

CD came out?!!!! CD came out?!!!!!
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 03:15:05 AM »

No unless you go to Europe you cant have a good opinion about Axl voice in 2006. Now stop this thread.

What if I told you I've seen more GnR shows than you'll probably EVER see??  I know more about the band then you think I do.  Just because you bought a ticket in Europe doesn't mean shit.  His voice is shot.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 03:16:21 AM »

No, you can't. Especially when your post was centered on one song.
Try listening to the Novarock boot

Re-read the thread.  I said I had listened to many of the boots.  And if I can't listen to boots to see how Axl's voice is shot, why are you telling me to listen to see how great he sounds?   confused
Death Cube K
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 03:17:11 AM »

Wow, you totally got me on that post....GREAT argument POV!!! ?ok hihi
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 03:17:38 AM »

Mate I appreciate peoples opinions but sorry your wrong. I have seen the band 21 times between 1989 and two weeks ago at Download. His voice is not shot to bits at all. It is fantastic to be quite honest. I really done know what gives you this impression. Have you been to any of the shows on this current tour? Because if you are judging it from some web casts then surely you know that is not a true reflection at all! Come on eh your obviously a long times guns fans, lets be positive and not say stuff like "its over" when its clearly not, the fun is just cranking up again! Be happy! Mike

Okay POV you say you have seen guns many times! Read my above original post then. I too have seen the band many times and I say that Axl is sounding awesome and so are the band! Try being a little bit more positive! Mike

Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 03:20:00 AM »

So ... not only all the hardcore fans, but also the media, print as online as well, the casual fans and even the non-fans ... ALL are just using their illusion, and only you and a few others hold the candle of truth?

Well THAT makes perfect sense, I'm switching sides right NOW!

rofl

Restraint is for suckers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: