Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:33:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  They need to get back together
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: They need to get back together  (Read 3880 times)
jeorose
Rocker

Get In The Ring Motherfucker

« on: July 03, 2006, 04:32:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ6AORzG0NE&search=guns%20n%20roses%20at%20the%20roxy
The new gnr people are good, I like Robin bumblefoot, but nothing compares to slash his image is like trying to replace Axl.
I hope Axl change his mind i dont care about the other member just Slash.

Kill Your Idols
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 04:34:10 PM »

Undecided  some people just can't move on from the past no
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 05:14:37 PM »

I always pray they get back, especially since the setlists is so much old why not have the actual artists perform them

nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 05:34:26 PM »

look its no secret that we all want the old lineup back, but its not going to happen, so enough is enough
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 05:22:04 PM »

look its no secret that we all want the old lineup back, but its not going to happen, so enough is enough

That is why it is in Dead Horse right? Isn't that what thi ssection is for? I know some people would like to hide the fact that 95% of Gn'R fans would love to have the real Gn'R back instead of the scam Axl has going on but it is a fact.

heinous
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 07:33:47 PM »

That is why it is in Dead Horse right? Isn't that what thi ssection is for? I know some people would like to hide the fact that 95% of Gn'R fans would love to have the real Gn'R back instead of the scam Axl has going on but it is a fact.

Count me in the 5% then.

There's enough bands riding around on the nostalgia cloud.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 08:49:58 PM »

Count me in the 5% then.

There's enough bands riding around on the nostalgia cloud.

well if they made up and did a new album it wouldnt be nostaligia...it would be a return to the greatest rock band ever.

html sucks
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 06:39:06 AM »

yes thats why its dead horse, but do you have any idea how many topics we have on this already. i know we all want the old band back, im not different, but this band is amazing, and these topics are getting really boring, because every time someone posts one all responses are the same.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 07:26:15 AM »

yes thats why its dead horse, but do you have any idea how many topics we have on this already. i know we all want the old band back, im not different, but this band is amazing, and these topics are getting really boring, because every time someone posts one all responses are the same.

I would suggest not reading the pos then when you see a title like this one...

Dr_Sweden
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 09:13:29 AM »

Idon't want the old lineup back....
anythinggoes
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 09:19:51 AM »

you need to move to the world now

Axl and Slash does not exist anymore there is no denying the early days were great but both men have moved on it would never be the same as it was before

stop living in the past 
wadey
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 10:28:11 AM »

So why it is a scam that axl has going...............people left the band and were replaced...PERIOD  Angry

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 11:31:07 AM »

im not so sure slash has moved on!!he's always saying "i have had no accosiasion with the band in the past 10(or how ever many years) years, and i wont, for the foreseeable future"

i think slash wants back in......

i would only like to see slash duff izzy and axl back together

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »

i would suggest not telling me what to do, if everybody else on this board can make a comment then so can i. the truth is i know for a fact that im not the only who feels these topics are old and boring and that we should all just move on. its 2006, not 1987, and itll never ever be the same. we all need to get used to that and stop posting topics to bring the old band back. it doesnt matter what we say or think, itll never happen, slash and duff and matt are happy where they are, and axls happy where he is. thats all thats important, because as long as their happy, we get good music.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 12:15:53 PM »

i would suggest not telling me what to do, if everybody else on this board can make a comment then so can i. the truth is i know for a fact that im not the only who feels these topics are old and boring and that we should all just move on. its 2006, not 1987, and itll never ever be the same. we all need to get used to that and stop posting topics to bring the old band back. it doesnt matter what we say or think, itll never happen, slash and duff and matt are happy where they are, and axls happy where he is. thats all thats important, because as long as their happy, we get good music.

agreed, they are getting old and boring BUT.....

i disagree, i think it defo will happen, its got to, looks at motely crue, pink floyyd!!it will happen, its a matter of time!!

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
heinous
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 07:24:32 PM »

I don't want a reunion if for no other reason than I don't believe the original members getting back together would result in the quality of music many assume it would.? The Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven (or Matt) of today are not the same as 15 or 20 years ago.? I feel we got all we could out of that specific combination of musicians and, if they were to reunite, it would be good for little else than playing the old songs.

I realize that, for many, that would be just fine.? However, I'm interested in new music.? I already have all the old records.? For me, it's not about what is or is not Guns N' Roses or who is better between Velvet Revolver and the new GN'R lineup.? I'm simply interested in quality music; and more from a studio setting than anything live.

I think there are too many people here who, having chosen "sides" so to speak, aren't willing to give something a chance.? And by "chance" I mean actually hearing a finished album, not a handful of live performances or leaked demos.? We got the first effort from from Slash, Duff, and Matt.? At least wait to hear Chinese Democracy before rendering judgement, writing anyone off, or talking about a reunion.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: