Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 07:46:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The "I don't care anymore" syndrome...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "I don't care anymore" syndrome...  (Read 11389 times)
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2006, 11:26:43 PM »

I will never stop caring....

I will never lose hope...

I will always love W. Axl Rose. His music means more to me than almost anything.
Same here. ok

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2006, 11:28:02 PM »

I will always love W. Axl Rose. His music means more to me than almost anything.
Same here. ok

you guys each need a chick hihi

RichardNixon
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2006, 11:43:52 PM »

Same here. ok

you guys each need a chick hihi

If you know a nice Irish girl with firm breasts, a big ass, and can cook, hook a brotha up!
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2006, 11:48:40 PM »

I saw the band Live -mixed feelings, not as great as I though -  and now I'm like "all that for that?".
I don't care anymore. I don't listen to Guns N' Roses anymore. Not even the (real) old band material. I haven't heard GNR again since I went to the Paris show. I'm really not exited anymore by the release of Chinese Democracy while I've been waiting for it for a decade...

This is the "I don't care anymore" syndrome. I'm BLAZED.
Anyone got the same feeling? I'm honnest, really, I'm not exited anymore.

yet u still hang around here Shocked Shocked

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »

dont bring everyone else down that is still looking forward to it.  you'll also buy it. so this is a pointless thread.
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2006, 03:11:04 AM »

Its something that every Guns fan has gone through. The day you hear of the actually release date you will be pumped, and I am sure you will have goosebumps when you stick the CD into your cd player.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Shirell
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2006, 04:07:45 AM »

The problem is simple Grasshopper!  You've lost your mojo.  It's simple to fix.  Roll yourself a sp... I mean a special ciggie, put copy of Roxy show or Indiana Motherf***kers show on and enjoy.  This will solve everything.  If not, you'll just have to wait for the new album to come out which, (so rumour has it) won't be long now.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2006, 05:09:07 AM »

For all youre getting dissed, Guns are a hard band to love all the time. Not a whole lot of reward or appreciation for the fans except a snippet here and there (other than the old music of course).

I feel you man. Its hard sometimes to keep any sort of enthusiam up for this band.

But, then again, it is Guns N Roses.

Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2006, 01:15:48 PM »

The problem is simple Grasshopper!? You've lost your mojo.? It's simple to fix.? Roll yourself a sp... I mean a special ciggie, put copy of Roxy show or Indiana Motherf***kers show on and enjoy.? This will solve everything.? If not, you'll just have to wait for the new album to come out which, (so rumour has it) won't be long now.

But will watching those classic shows just diminish his interest in the new line up further?

It would for me, for sure.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2006, 05:03:45 PM »

I saw the band Live -mixed feelings, not as great as I though -? and now I'm like "all that for that?".
I don't care anymore. I don't listen to Guns N' Roses anymore. Not even the (real) old band material. I haven't heard GNR again since I went to the Paris show. I'm really not exited anymore by the release of Chinese Democracy while I've been waiting for it for a decade...

This is the "I don't care anymore" syndrome. I'm BLAZED.
Anyone got the same feeling? I'm honnest, really, I'm not exited anymore.

That's what happened to me... I was losing interest in 2002 and went to see Axl's new band as kind of a final shot.. The show was weak and he shit all over every one all tour and that was it.. I still love the old music even though I don't listen to it often because I have heard it sooo much.  I still come here to watch the Axl soap opera because it blows my mind how much of a dick he still is.  It i snot for the music because it is terrible for the most part.  It never ceases to amaze me that no matter what he does, he will have ballwashers sticking up for him.  Also , I have alot of downtime at work and I am a rock n' roll message board junkie!  There are also alot of great people that post here and it is good hearing their views.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: