Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:24:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brazilian humor site makes fun of Axl!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brazilian humor site makes fun of Axl!  (Read 2827 times)
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« on: June 30, 2006, 09:22:44 AM »

We have a huge humor site here, it's called "Charges.com.br" and everyday we have a new flash animation making fun outta something that had been done on the media by an artist, politics and whatever...today the guy who runs the site - Maur?cio Ricardo - made one making fun of Axl's bite at a security guard's leg! rofl

It's a talk show with a little dwarf called "Tobby". He's bald, so that's why he wears a Mickey's hat! hihi
So he's interviewing Axl while he's drunk and holding a Jack Daniel's bottle, it's really funny!!! rofl rofl

If you wanna see it, go to the site: www.charges.com.br

Since there's no english version, I tried to translate what they said, sorry about any mistake! ok

Tobby: He sold out stadiums and made a huge success in the 90's. And now he's back, a little fat and outta shape, no I'm not bashing Ronaldo...today i'll talk with the leader singer of "Hans?n?Roses", the ex-bad boy, Ax? Rosa!

Ax? Rosa: Hey, wait a minute! I'm still a bad boy tobby!

Tobby: Bad Boy? Serious man...you don't have the age to be a boy for a long time now, this sounds more like a midlife crisis. You bited a hotel's security guard!

Ax? Rosa: Fuck man! I was inspired at Mike Tyson! He bited the Evander Holyfield's ear so he wouldn't end up the floor.

Tobby: But you didn't bited the ear, you bited the leg!

Ax? Rosa: I coudln't get throught the ear...I was already on the floor.

Tobby: It's explained...You're always involved in drunk cases, fights, crashing of hotels...coudln't those things on the news ruin your career?

Ax? Rosa: Hello!! I don't record in 10 years! If i'm out of the news that's when my career will be done.

Tobby: But if you keep breaking hotels you will spent all your money to recover that.

Ax? Rosa: They don't charge me that...the hotels I broke also end up on the news. And I'll never become poor, I have another business...

Tobby: What business?

Ax? Rosa: I seels furniter for hotels! hehe

Tobby: Attaboy!

Ax? Rosa: Welcome to the jungle baby!

Tobby: I get it...I'll ask you and you'll answer me fast! Movie?

Ax? Rosa: "Home Alone"(PS.: In Brazil this movie is known as "They forgot about me")

Tobby: A game?

Ax? Rosa: One Left(PS.: I don't know what's the name of this game in english, but it's this game: http://www2.uol.com.br/fliperama/gamesonline/raciocinio/resta_um.htm)

Tobby: Could you sing a song to end the interview?

Ax? Rosa: I'm really into Brazilian Music right now...that's all right?

Tobby: Sure!

Ax? Rosa: ieieie...I need you, without you I won't live...All the love I gave to you-ouououououoooouuuuoooouoouaaaiioooiiieaaa....(PS.: This is a brazilian song that only drunkers likes!)

Tobby: Yeah...that sound all right...Good Night!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 09:26:27 AM by Pinball Wizard » Logged

mr_gonella
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 10:04:58 AM »

sorry, I`m from brazil... and it isn`t funny. sorry charges...
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 10:18:19 AM »

- "Um Jogo?"
- "Resta um."  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That was the only funny thing about the animation.

I remember they also did one of those in 2001, right after Rock in Rio.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 10:49:49 AM »

Yeah, it was Welcome To McDoogle's or something like that.  That one was pretty good from what I remember.  I believe you'll find it on youtube.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 10:51:47 AM »

why do people keep posting this type of crap...

"oh somebody made fun of axl" followed closely by 100 replies of "What a dick". it's pointless

stop giving them the satisfaction and just ignore it already

darkstar_legend
Opening Act

I am a dog.

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 12:53:54 PM »

Tobby: Bad Boy? Serious man...you don't have the age to be a boy for a long time now, this sounds more like a midlife crisis. You bited a hotel's security guard!

Ax? Rosa: Fuck man! I was inspired at Mike Tyson! He bited the Evander Holyfield's ear so he wouldn't end up the floor.

Ax? Rosa: I coudln't get throught the ear...I was already on the floor.[/i]
rofl beer
I can't believe how almost no-one is appreciating how funny this joke is.

L S N S L X
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 01:01:17 PM »

"oh somebody made fun of axl" followed closely by 100 replies of "What a dick". it's pointless

I think it's funny...
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 01:01:37 PM »

Yeah, it was Welcome To McDoogle's or something like that.? That one was pretty good from what I remember.? I believe you'll find it on youtube.

that was hilarious!! best pisstake around!! ?ok
Steel_Angel
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 01:17:29 PM »

crap thread.
maynard
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 02:06:13 PM »

i'm brazilian, and man...this site sucks hard, when i saw the title i was already afraid thinking "oh no, the guy will post something from charges.com.br" and he even translated it!

come on, never post this kind of stuff here again man, it's not funny for brazilians, it won't be funny for the others...

i apologize for him for posting this crap thread

(yes, i only registered to post this)
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 04:05:45 PM »

I think you didn't get it...it's a humor website, so this isn't serious and, be honest: this whole story of Axl biting some one is freaking funny!!!

Quote from: maynard
i'm brazilian, and man...this site sucks hard, when i saw the title i was already afraid thinking "oh no, the guy will post something from charges.com.br" and he even translated it!

come on, never post this kind of stuff here again man, it's not funny for brazilians, it won't be funny for the others...

i apologize for him for posting this crap thread

(yes, i only registered to post this)

I think it was funny and if I hadn't post it here, someone else would do it! So stop being such a dick and see that just because you don't like the site, other people can't like it, and if you can't laugh at something that you enjoy, you must be a very sad person.

Duda Klaus
Opening Act

:D

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 10:04:21 PM »

C'mon, it's funny!! Especially in the end of the "charge" because seems like the end of "Don't Cry".
You don't have to reply this topic. If you don't like, just read and get out. rant

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 12:14:35 AM »

C'mon, it's funny!! Especially in the end of the "charge" because seems like the end of "Don't Cry".
You don't have to reply this topic. If you don't like, just read and get out. rant

well since you asked Roll Eyes

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 10:09:40 AM »

Forget about them...let's all talk about important things like Axl's Hair or the same set list that makes people who only sees the shows AT HOME boring...forget about a comedian that made a joke of something that, in fact, is funny!

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 10:13:17 AM »

yeah that's what I always talk about Roll Eyes (read some of my posts people...geez)

anyway.... have fun in this wonderful thread...I'm out Wink

Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 10:14:39 AM »

Forget about them...let's all talk about important things like Axl's Hair...
OMFG confused

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »

Forget about them...let's all talk about important things like Axl's Hair or the same set list that makes people who only sees the shows AT HOME boring...forget about a comedian that made a joke of something that, in fact, is funny!

Guys, c'mon... I mean, you can't expect someone who doesn't speak the language to know it all... People just won't get it! Some things doesn't make sense in English.

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 10:38:30 AM »

lol it?s funny... I guess Roll Eyes anyway the cartoon is very well-made... now the jokes... well I didn?t laugh that much.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 10:53:28 AM »

Guys, c'mon... I mean, you can't expect someone who doesn't speak the language to know it all... People just won't get it! Some things doesn't make sense in English.

How could this makes no sense in english?

Ax? Rosa: Fuck man! I was inspired at Mike Tyson! He bited the Evander Holyfield's ear so he wouldn't end up on the floor.

Ax? Rosa: I couldn't get throught the ear...I was already on the floor.

But, at least for me, the problem isn't people don't think it's funny, but people thinks that the fact of a joke had been made outta this is a problem, like just because it happened with Axl Rose you can't make fun outta this...I'm waiting for the people of SNL to joke about it!

But OK, you guys don't like, that's cool! Forget about this thread...I know I won't come here again...

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 11:54:47 AM »

How could this makes no sense in english?

Some expressions just don't make sense in English! Or, they won't sound as good as they do in Portuguese. It happens in all languages...Many expressions are unique.

Just a quick example:

Tobby: I get it...I'll ask you and you'll answer me fast! Movie?

Ax? Rosa: "Home Alone"(PS.: In Brazil this movie is known as "They forgot about me")

Tobby: A game?

Ax? Rosa: One Left(PS.: I don't know what's the name of this game in english, but it's this game: http://www2.uol.com.br/fliperama/gamesonline/raciocinio/resta_um.htm)

Tobby: Could you sing a song to end the interview?

Ax? Rosa: I'm really into Brazilian Music right now...that's all right?

Tobby: Sure!

Ax? Rosa: ieieie...I need you, without you I won't live...All the love I gave to you-ouououououoooouuuuoooouoouaaaiioooiiieaaa....(PS.: This is a brazilian song that only drunkers likes!)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: