Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:23:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Security Guard: "Axl was going to kill me"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Security Guard: "Axl was going to kill me"  (Read 14208 times)
CVBTank
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2006, 01:21:39 PM »

The lack of logic in this forum makes it impossible to discuss any topic. So I'll join in.

Axl is so bad ass! He got drunk and arrested! This means the ten year wait was worth it!  He's back!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2006, 01:23:55 PM »

The lack of logic in this forum makes it impossible to discuss any topic. So I'll join in.

Axl is so bad ass! He got drunk and arrested! This means the ten year wait was worth it!? He's back!
amen to that. now thats rock n roll.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2006, 01:25:19 PM »

Axl is so bad ass! He got drunk and arrested! This means the ten year wait was worth it!? He's back!

At least Axl will always be authentic. Smiley
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2006, 01:31:28 PM »

He can  try and sue axl all he wants but its not like Axl is going back to sweden anytime soon, so good luck getting Axl to show up in court. Axl will just never go back to Sweden again, so who cares. And I dont think Sweden has any extradiction for court cases so the guard is shit out of luck.

This is not a criticism of the people of Stockholm. The 15,000 people at the show Monday night were amazing, and everyone we met before and after were terrific, until the encounter with the over exuberant security guard. That is where encounters with real people stop and the authorities attempt to take over. There were a number of people involved who treated Axl well, while the conduct of some was questionable and others still deplorable. Regardless, Guns N' Roses will return to Sweden where they will play once again for the people, not the authorities.         -press release

That wont happen if there is a warrant for his arrrest if he comes back to sweden

Why should the police arrest Axl?  Huh
Axl is not held criminally responsible. he paid the fine and released without getting any criminal charge filed. 
Save that Merck's press release points out their authorities unfair treatments, both Swedish police and Axl had done with this incident.

Merck sounds confident that there won't be such a warrant.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2006, 01:37:41 PM »

At least Axl will always be authentic. Smiley

Because public intoxication and bullying people is so "authentic"

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2006, 01:40:44 PM »

I'm not sure why so many people are convinced the security guard is lying. ?It's not like it's his word against Axl's. ?I didn't think there was any dispute that Axl was out of control that night. ?
About the money issue, if I were in his shoes, I would sue as well, only for the fact that when someone injures you and you feel like they were not punished, you want to make them pay any way you can. ?He didn't stick his leg in Axl's mouth for him to bite so he could collect a cash pay out. ?
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2006, 02:11:25 PM »

It's the same thing as usual here. Some people have their head stuck so far up Axl's ass that they can't even see common sense.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2006, 02:16:36 PM »

There appears to be a few gaps in the story:

Why did Axl push him? What did the security guard do to warrant the physical reaction?

Why did Axl bite him? What di the security guard do to cause axl's teeth to clamp down on his flesh?

The man is painting himself as a victim. I would really  need to know exactly what he tried to get Axl to do before making a judgment.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
pebbles
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2006, 02:17:22 PM »

It's the same thing as usual here. Some people have their head stuck so far up Axl's ass that they can't even see common sense.
its hard to breathe in here too. hihi
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2006, 02:31:57 PM »

so that security guard is going to become a millionaire ?

Well well well, i hope he meets a nice tart who's after him for his " looks" and who will divorce him in no time with over half of his money.

If she's nice enough, maybe axl can come after, to get half of his money back.. hihi hihi

( i know, twisted lol )

Nothing to say
makane
Legend

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2006, 02:35:37 PM »

Why did Axl push him? What did the security guard do to warrant the physical reaction?

Why did Axl bite him? What di the security guard do to cause axl's teeth to clamp down on his flesh?

The man is painting himself as a victim. I would really? need to know exactly what he tried to get Axl to do before making a judgment.
Axl was drunk and angry.

As he said, they were wrestling after Axl pushed him, so probably somewhere during the wrestling he bited him.

The man is painting himself as a victim.
Yep. Im sure the guard just  attacked Axl (maybe 'cause delay of Chinese Democracy?)

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2006, 02:37:26 PM »

no wonder this little pussy is working jotel security rather than as a bouncer hihi
makane
Legend

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2006, 02:38:29 PM »

no wonder this little pussy is working jotel security rather than as a bouncer hihi
Just tell me why he is a "little pussy"?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2006, 02:39:21 PM »

Yeah, he was just frustrated over having no new album for so long.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2006, 02:39:27 PM »

The man is painting himself as a victim. I would really  need to know exactly what he tried to get Axl to do before making a judgment.
Axl was drunk and angry.

As he said, they were wrestling after Axl pushed him, so probably somewhere during the wrestling he bited him.

Yep. Im sure the guard just  attacked Axl (maybe 'cause delay of Chinese Democracy?)

I'm sorry but that is still vague. What exactly escalated the encounter ?. Drunk and angry isn't enough of a rationalization to fully believe that we are reading.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2006, 02:42:02 PM »

I would try to sue some pompous whiney rock star if He attacked and bit me too. Axl is a tool, this security guy may be one too, but Axl is a huge loser.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
pebbles
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2006, 02:43:33 PM »

because he thought he could fuck with the man "Axl Rose" rant
makane
Legend

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2006, 02:43:47 PM »

The man is painting himself as a victim. I would really? need to know exactly what he tried to get Axl to do before making a judgment.
Axl was drunk and angry.

Yep. Im sure the guard just? attacked Axl (maybe 'cause delay of Chinese Democracy?)

I'm sorry but that is still vague. What exactly escalated the encounter ?. Drunk and angry isn't enough of a rationalization to fully believe that we are reading.
You know when you're angry/upset about something, just a little thing can aggrivate the hell out of you(+the nature of Axl). The "fight" probably just started from some small mention to "calm down" or something and just got out of hand.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:46:12 PM by makane » Logged

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2006, 03:01:26 PM »

Axl was drunk and angry.

You know when you're angry/upset about something, just a little thing can aggrivate the hell out of you(+the nature of Axl). The "fight" probably just started from some small mention to "calm down" or something and just got out of hand.

Outside of our assumptions, we don't know that. If the security guard wanted to document the incident, he left out critical details.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2006, 03:05:37 PM »

No one would speak a word that goes against their own interests, I betcha.

I don't think the security guard is necessarily lying.
But I sense there're many things lost in translation as well as exaggerations.
having worked only for 4 days, he can't have been used to a high class international hotel.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: