Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:25:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Security Guard: "Axl was going to kill me"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Security Guard: "Axl was going to kill me"  (Read 14219 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 11:39:03 AM »

He can  try and sue axl all he wants but its not like Axl is going back to sweden anytime soon, so good luck getting Axl to show up in court. Axl will just never go back to Sweden again, so who cares. And I dont think Sweden has any extradiction for court cases so the guard is shit out of luck.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Martina
Headliner

What I thought was beautiful...

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 11:46:17 AM »

he never take responsiblity for his actions. always its someone elses fault

arent we all like that most of the time? tell me.

''hey dude,you wanna go home?,i say,do you wanna go home?,if you do,we will gladly help you'' -axl rose, melbourne 1988
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 11:54:36 AM »

yeah I hear quakers and mormons never drink.
That's all your fault estranged2006!!!

"This was my fourth day at Berns and people told me that nothing ever happened there," Pascal said.

I just find this line very interesting.
Martina
Headliner

What I thought was beautiful...

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 11:56:22 AM »

he hasnt made an album in decades.
so?is his life mission to put cd out every two years?
but he thinks hes the king of the world acting like that and blaming others for his mistakes.
you never blame anyone for your mistakes?congrats.
if you are famous and rich,you wouldnt act like you are the king of the world?congrats again.

like axl is the only celeb who acts like that. Roll Eyes

''hey dude,you wanna go home?,i say,do you wanna go home?,if you do,we will gladly help you'' -axl rose, melbourne 1988
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 11:56:35 AM »

I come here and I talk a lot of shit about Axl...... But only because I feel it's deserved. If he could act normal I would be here defending him. However when he's always the one who is at fault then how the hell can I even stick up for the guy? I'm not a phony who kisses feet. I wouldn't care if this was my best friend. If you screw up... I'm not going to take your side! That's just the way it is. Wake up and act like a fucking human and then I'll have only nice things to say about you.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 11:57:53 AM »

I can't fathom why some of you people are siding with Axl right now.? The security guard was completely in the right.?

I am just sick of people who use Booze as a way to excuse asshole behavior. Being drunk IS NOT an excuse to throw a hissy fit and break things. It's totally disrespectful. Secondly...... Axl threatened the Guard, threatened the Cops and even threatened his own Body Guard by repeatedly telling people they were fired and he was going to fuck up their lives! Axl needs to get off his high horse and realize that he's not GOD. Axl is an immature child who still refuses to take responsibility for his behavior. I don't care how good he sings. The guy is a WORM.

He did take responsibility, he went to jail, paid his court fines, and was released. Sounds to me that he paid his dues to swedish socierty.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 11:59:02 AM »

If he could act normal I would be here defending him.

I bet you wouldn't. Then you'd be here saying how he's boring like Bon Jovi. ?hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 12:02:50 PM »

If he could act normal I would be here defending him.

I bet you wouldn't. Then you'd be here saying how he's boring like Bon Jovi. ?hihi

/jarmo

Or maybe creating a post about  something stupid like "Axl's chest is too red".. that thread was deleted but in my opinion was a HereTodayGoneToHell Hall of Fame thread.
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 12:03:42 PM »

He did take responsibility, he went to jail, paid his court fines, and was released. Sounds to me that he paid his dues to swedish socierty.

True.

However, a statement saying "I was drunk, I take responsibility for actions although there are extinuating circustances" would have been cool instead of the propaganda minister (Merck) pointing the finger elswhere as usual.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 12:06:16 PM »

True.

However, a statement saying "I was drunk, I take responsibility for actions although there are extinuating circustances" would have been cool instead of the propaganda minister (Merck) pointing the finger elswhere as usual.

Well, some people are stating the security guard was just doing his job... why not let Merck just do his job?
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 12:10:52 PM »

Understood.

That said, Merck's press releases always seem to paint Axl in a finger pointing light.

Never any remorse or contrition.? Always blame going elsewhere.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 12:12:40 PM by Falcon » Logged

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 12:13:25 PM »

Merck is pissed because the cops were telling Axl he could be in jail up to three weeks. If they just let axl go with the fine after that one night and were not threatening axl with up to three weeks, I dont think Merck would have said anything. No one goes to jail for three weeks for getting drunk and breaking something and biting someone after getting his hair pulled.

they get a night and detox and post bail the next morning. That was mercks point not that axl was wrong. He said he was mistreated which he was after going to the drunk tank.

I dont think he is saying Axl was not at fault, he was unhappy with the cops telling axl they are going to detrail the tour

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
rckn
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006, 12:19:29 PM »

There are eyewitnesses, you Huh. Let?s hear them. Gonna see axl 5. of 7.
l
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006, 12:20:44 PM »

I come here and I talk a lot of shit about Axl...... But only because I feel it's deserved. If he could act normal I would be here defending him. However when he's always the one who is at fault then how the hell can I even stick up for the guy? I'm not a phony who kisses feet. I wouldn't care if this was my best friend. If you screw up... I'm not going to take your side! That's just the way it is. Wake up and act like a fucking human and then I'll have only nice things to say about you.

Too true. It could never possibly be Axl's fault, could it?!?!?!?! I mean "you all went off and left me, boohoo". Could that be coz he was loaded/being an arsehole or both...?

However, as Jarmo hinted (sorry if I put word in your mouth, Jarmo) its all good entertainment as long as you don't take it too seriously. Its just good pantomime. I know that probably is'nt the case for the security guy, so do'nt bash me for that. You gotta take these things with a pinch of salt. ?hihi beer

I would'nt do that if I were you.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2006, 12:32:10 PM »

He can  try and sue axl all he wants but its not like Axl is going back to sweden anytime soon, so good luck getting Axl to show up in court. Axl will just never go back to Sweden again, so who cares. And I dont think Sweden has any extradiction for court cases so the guard is shit out of luck.

This is not a criticism of the people of Stockholm. The 15,000 people at the show Monday night were amazing, and everyone we met before and after were terrific, until the encounter with the over exuberant security guard. That is where encounters with real people stop and the authorities attempt to take over. There were a number of people involved who treated Axl well, while the conduct of some was questionable and others still deplorable. Regardless, Guns N' Roses will return to Sweden where they will play once again for the people, not the authorities.         -press release
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2006, 12:35:59 PM »

He can? try and sue axl all he wants but its not like Axl is going back to sweden anytime soon, so good luck getting Axl to show up in court. Axl will just never go back to Sweden again, so who cares. And I dont think Sweden has any extradiction for court cases so the guard is shit out of luck.

This is not a criticism of the people of Stockholm. The 15,000 people at the show Monday night were amazing, and everyone we met before and after were terrific, until the encounter with the over exuberant security guard. That is where encounters with real people stop and the authorities attempt to take over. There were a number of people involved who treated Axl well, while the conduct of some was questionable and others still deplorable. Regardless, Guns N' Roses will return to Sweden where they will play once again for the people, not the authorities.? ? ? ? ?-press release

That wont happen if there is a warrant for his arrrest if he comes back to sweden

Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2006, 12:38:20 PM »

I think a lot of you must have liked Axl better when he was in the church choir!  hihi

Why don't you just....
Brody
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2006, 12:40:51 PM »

"I'm going to contact a lawyer to see what options are available. If this would have happened in the U.S., I probably would have been a millionaire," Pascal said with a smile.

That kinda sez it all, don't u think?  Tongue

So your telling me if some deranged millionaire attacked you!! you wouldnt contact a lawyer? Get real..
CVBTank
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2006, 01:04:29 PM »

A great many of you are pathetic.  The fact that some of you applaud this as 'great publicity' or the return of the 'most dangerous band in the world' is laughable.  He's a grown man and he bit someone on the leg.  I wasn't there, but Im willing to bet Axl started this confrontation and caused it to escalate.  But the people this is directed at don't want to hear that.  Axl is the biggest victim in the world to some of you. 
Steel_Angel
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2006, 01:12:58 PM »

A great many of you are pathetic.? The fact that some of you applaud this as 'great publicity' or the return of the 'most dangerous band in the world' is laughable.
i knoW!  Grin Its Great!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: