Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:21:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 143612 times)
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #900 on: June 28, 2006, 03:06:04 PM »

When he wasn't out in the spotlight, it was so bad. You people called him a recluse!

Now he's out and it's the end of the world all of a sudden.

One day he's a recluse, then he's too nice, then he's something other. Make up your fucking minds!

This is the truth.  Axl isn't out partying he gets called the Howard Hughes of rock.  Then he appears and does some shows and a large faction of fans say that they're too nice, this is supposed to be the most dangerous band in the world and Axl is smiling and laughing, I miss the angry, unpredictable Axl.  Then this happens and he gets slammed because he needs to grow up.  No matter what he does, someone will be complaining
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #901 on: June 28, 2006, 03:07:24 PM »

Alright here's my final point on this then I'll drop it. Imagine this scenario: You're neighbours are always getting inot the type of shit that Axl is getting into. Do you A: think it's cool and say shit happens or B: refer to them as your loser neighbors  I think I just made my point.

Cheers everyone have a fantastic day! beer

Yeah but the thing is, this shit hasnt happened constantly. This is the first time Axl has been arrested since '98. He's been very well behaved on this tour. Even showing up early occasionaly. This is one fucking slip-up. Get over it.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #902 on: June 28, 2006, 03:07:56 PM »

Maybe I shouldn't be shocked at what he did. But I do find it just plain Stupid. At some point in your life you've really got to grow up. Axl is rolling around on the floor Biting another Mans leg like a Dog. Shocking? No. Very Disturbing? YES

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #903 on: June 28, 2006, 03:09:28 PM »

When he wasn't out in the spotlight, it was so bad. You people called him a recluse!

Now he's out and it's the end of the world all of a sudden.

One day he's a recluse, then he's too nice, then he's something other. Make up your fucking minds!

This is the truth.  Axl isn't out partying he gets called the Howard Hughes of rock.  Then he appears and does some shows and a large faction of fans say that they're too nice, this is supposed to be the most dangerous band in the world and Axl is smiling and laughing, I miss the angry, unpredictable Axl.  Then this happens and he gets slammed because he needs to grow up.  No matter what he does, someone will be complaining

Aint that the truth. I remember last week someone was saying they miss angry, unpredictable Axl. Then yesterday we get that, and what do the fans do, cry like little babies and say he needs to grow up and all this shit. I swear, I think Axl has the worst fans in music. No wonder why he has a love-hate relationship with them. Nothing he does ever pleases them.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #904 on: June 28, 2006, 03:10:07 PM »

Alright here's my final point on this then I'll drop it. Imagine this scenario: You're neighbours are always getting inot the type of shit that Axl is getting into. Do you A: think it's cool and say shit happens or B: refer to them as your loser neighbors ?

I think I just made my point.

We got the point, but Axl is not an ordinary person living next door to me or you. ?If he was, then I'm sure nobody would give a shit about him or what he does.

Why don't you just....
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #905 on: June 28, 2006, 03:10:23 PM »

with Axl it's like a non stop bad case of diareah.

I think you're overplaying it a little, Axl's always been volatile but besides the airport incident in 98 what other incidents have there been in the last 10 years or so?  The 2002 tour was cancelled but according to the band they could have played at both Vancouver and Philly, nobody knows exactly what happened with that
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #906 on: June 28, 2006, 03:10:39 PM »

Maybe I shouldn't be shocked at what he did. But I do find it just plain Stupid. At some point in your life you've really got to grow up. Axl is rolling around on the floor Biting another Mans leg like a Dog. Shocking? No. Very Disturbing? YES

The guy fucking pulled him down by his hair. He was drunk and that was prolly the first thing he could think of doing since he was being restrained on the floor.
Annie
« Reply #907 on: June 28, 2006, 03:11:47 PM »

?

People are such drama queens ?hihi I can whole-heartedly guarantee that each and every one of you has done something worse and more sinful than Axl did in Sweden. Anyone who disagrees is lying. Face it, if Axl had done anything really bad he would still be in Sweden. Noone is above the law

You should all be wise enough now to realise how the world and it's press is with Axl. I do think bbf explained the press side of things quite poignantly.

I totally agree. I work in a PICU and a little kindness goes a long way in dealing with people who are upset. I think that security guard must have really? been on a power trip, there was no need for him to grab Axl's hair and push him to the ground.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 03:17:23 PM by Annie » Logged
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #908 on: June 28, 2006, 03:13:04 PM »

Alright here's my final point on this then I'll drop it. Imagine this scenario: You're neighbours are always getting inot the type of shit that Axl is getting into. Do you A: think it's cool and say shit happens or B: refer to them as your loser neighbors ?

Well that depends..do my neighbors let me come over and give me cool shit?.... let me drink beer with them?...let me screw their daughter/wife?...have supper with them?...there is not enough info to make an informed opinion on this. I guarantee if my neighbor was AXL FUCKING ROSE I would pick A everytime.
avesia
« Reply #909 on: June 28, 2006, 03:15:54 PM »

Well that depends..do my neighbors let me come over and give me cool shit?.... let me drink beer with them?...let me screw their daughter/wife?...have supper with them?...there is not enough info to make an informed opinion on this. I guarantee if my neighbor was AXL FUCKING ROSE I would pick A everytime.

I don't get your point...did you drink with Axl and screwed his wife? Huh
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #910 on: June 28, 2006, 03:18:04 PM »

The guy fucking pulled him down by his hair. He was drunk and that was prolly the first thing he could think of doing since he was being restrained on the floor.

? Yeah...... and Why was Axl pulled down by his hair? He was being a fucking Loudmouth and wouldn't calm down when asked. Axl was being disorderly and the Hotel had to restrain him so he wouldn't harm anybody. Bottom line is that Axl thinks he's above everybody. Unfortunately for him it doesn't work that way. Same rules for him as for everyone else. End of story.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #911 on: June 28, 2006, 03:18:25 PM »

lmao, WHY must you worry about what axl does?

heres some advice:
worry about your own life, son.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #912 on: June 28, 2006, 03:19:18 PM »

I can't help losing my respect for this guy.... ?Undecided
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #913 on: June 28, 2006, 03:20:54 PM »

Yeah...... and Why was Axl pulled down by his hair? He was being a fucking Loudmouth and wouldn't calm down when asked. Axl was being disorderly and the Hotel had to restrain him so he wouldn't harm anybody. Bottom line is that Axl thinks he's above everybody. Unfortunately for him it doesn't work that way. Same rules for him as for everyone else. End of story.

There's other ways to restrain somebody then by pulling them by the hair like a little girl would.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #914 on: June 28, 2006, 03:22:08 PM »

exactly , ?once someone resorts to pulling your hair ?all the rules get thrown out ?and anything is fair play. ?Pulling hair ?is fuckin lame but I don't see any of you saying anything bad about that . ? If someone grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the floor ?I might resort to taking a chunk out of someone 's leg ?if someone resorted to fighting me like a pussy by pulling my hair. ?Can you imagine how much that must have hurt Axl ?, ?getting your hair pulled is fuckin painful ?especially if it is braided ? , Axl reacted ?and bit the guy. ? You guys have no idea what position Axl was in when he was pulled to the floor ?maybe he couldn't use his arms ?and all he had to defend himself at that moment ?was his mouth. ?One thing that this incident did do was put the "Axl wears a wig " ? thing to rest. ? ?hihi
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #915 on: June 28, 2006, 03:24:06 PM »

exactly ,  once someone resorts to pulling your hair  all the rules get thrown out  and anything is fair play.  Pulling hair  is fuckin lame but I don't see any of you saying anything bad about that .   If someone grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the floor  I might resort to taking a chunk out of someone 's leg  if someone resorted to fighting me like a pussy by pulling my hair.  Can you imagine how much that must have hurt Axl  ,  getting your hair pulled is fuckin painful  especially if it is braided   , Axl reacted  and bit the guy.   You guys have no idea what position Axl was in when he was pulled to the floor  maybe he couldn't use his arms  and all he had to defend himself at that moment  was his mouth.  One thing that this incident did do was put the "Axl wears a wig "   thing to rest.    hihi

exactly.  peace
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #916 on: June 28, 2006, 03:26:39 PM »

I don't get your point...did you drink with Axl and screwed his wife? Huh
Sorry guess I needed a new paragraph between "this" and "I". What I was trying to say is that the post was a little too simple and slanted.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #917 on: June 28, 2006, 03:26:42 PM »

You should all be wise enough now to realise how the world and it's press is with Axl. I do think bbf explained the press side of things quite poignantly.

Can you shed some light on what REALLY happened then?  Axl's statement is pretty vague and sounds like a complete opposite of what the cops and papers are saying....was he yelling at a female? was there a bite?  Did he break an old, expensive mirror?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #918 on: June 28, 2006, 03:32:30 PM »

? Yeah...... and Why was Axl pulled down by his hair? He was being a fucking Loudmouth and wouldn't calm down when asked. Axl was being disorderly and the Hotel had to restrain him so he wouldn't harm anybody. Bottom line is that Axl thinks he's above everybody. Unfortunately for him it doesn't work that way. Same rules for him as for everyone else. End of story.

LOL - I bet it won't be the last time Axl or any other rocker is a fucking loudmouth.   smoking

Why don't you just....
uncleslashbob
Headliner

Smith can you bring me some tea?

« Reply #919 on: June 28, 2006, 03:41:29 PM »

you people are fighting over the way AXL acts...hmmmm ok who cares, its bad its good,does it matter either way he shouldn't bite anyone but thats  Axl get a grip its ok.Last week i was in bar fight I got hit over the head with a bottle saved a guy from being choked punched some people, people mess up everyday life goes on. the world will continue to turn(hopefully Shocked).Let's focus on the positive.Its messed up that it happened but kinda a funny to, at least th guard can say he got bite by Axl Rose, if I was the guard i would have :hihi bite Axl then i could say i bite the great Axl Rose!! hihi nervous confused smoking
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: