Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:52:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 145786 times)
rv62900
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #420 on: June 27, 2006, 01:17:41 PM »

regular
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #421 on: June 27, 2006, 01:18:18 PM »

If he's supposed to be on Meds for Bipolar disorder and drinking the way he is then this could help explain it.

People with BP shouldn't drink with meds. ?Or at least no more than 2 or 3 drinks while on meds. ?

I'm willing to bet he isn't taking meds right now because if he was the combination of meds and that much alcohol would either put you in the hospital or kill you.

**Bipolar for 6 years and I approve this post**

Grin

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #422 on: June 27, 2006, 01:19:58 PM »

If he's supposed to be on Meds for Bipolar disorder and drinking the way he is then this could help explain it.

People with BP shouldn't drink with meds. ?Or at least no more than 2 or 3 drinks while on meds. ?

I'm willing to bet he isn't taking meds right now because if he was the combination of meds and that much alcohol would either put you in the hospital or kill you.

Grin

if he had been on his klonopin he would have fell asleep... hihi

I hope everything works out, now I guess we wait for news and see what happens.
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #423 on: June 27, 2006, 01:20:27 PM »

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,848131,00.html
(in swedish)

According to the biggest newspaper in Sweden, Axl was arrested this morning. More info to come.

Another article on the arrest:

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=peopleNews&storyID=2006-06-27T124241Z_01_L27572113_RTRIDST_0_PEOPLE-GUNSNROSES-DC.XML

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #424 on: June 27, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »

i hope it was not beta, and if it was i hope they make up :/ cause if not axl will be in a downward spiral...
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #425 on: June 27, 2006, 01:24:06 PM »

i also have to wonder if axl isnt slipping back into alcoholism of some kind....the dude went 10 fucking years without a drink, and now every public picture of him shows him with some type of adult beverage Undecided

so are you like... a close friend of his?

nah ..didnt think so.

I don't think he was ever an alcoholic.  He told Eddie Trunk that he never really drank that much because alcohol really dries his throat out and it's a nightmare to try and sing with it.  But he didn't say he went 10 years without a drink... there's been several pictures of him over the years with a drink in his hand.

i could have sworn he told eddie he hadnt drank in 10 years prior to going into the NYC party scene earlier this year...and maybe alcoholism is innacurate, but i'd say it's pretty damn likely booze had alot to do with this...you'd think he'd just have more self-control by now, esepcially given the stakes of this tour.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
alternativemonkey
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #426 on: June 27, 2006, 01:24:41 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose could be kept locked up for up to three days by Swedish prosecutors before a court order will be required in order to hold him for a longer period.

"The reason I've decided to keep him locked up is that there's a risk that he'll disappear, and then we won't be able to have a trial," prosecutor Fredrik Ingblad told The Local. per blabbermouth.

This would mean 2 cancelled concerts. I hate to say it but we are witness to the decline of a once mighty band . . .

Scuffles with fashion designers, yelling at women, biting a security guard . . . what more embarassing incident is next . . . ?stealing candy from babies, knocking old women to the ground . . . This is hardly the rebellion of an "Axl" in his prime . . . this is pretty sissy stuff . . .

Axl has become a parody of his former self. Think David Lee Roth.

iloozion
Rocker

...we had the strength to choose...

« Reply #427 on: June 27, 2006, 01:26:03 PM »

now the BBC have the story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5121704.stm
Berra_Volume
Opening Act

Me & Dizzy @ The Cat Club 2005

« Reply #428 on: June 27, 2006, 01:26:32 PM »

Axl is released from custody!
He willl probably get away with a $4500 fine.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,848131,00.html

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #429 on: June 27, 2006, 01:26:45 PM »

Grin

if he had been on his klonopin he would have fell asleep... hihi

I hope everything works out, now I guess we wait for news and see what happens.

Grin

I hope he pulls himself together. ?I know I go batshit crazy when I drink alot and don't take my meds. ?And I know Axl has a more serious case of BP than me.

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #430 on: June 27, 2006, 01:27:24 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose could be kept locked up for up to three days by Swedish prosecutors before a court order will be required in order to hold him for a longer period.

"The reason I've decided to keep him locked up is that there's a risk that he'll disappear, and then we won't be able to have a trial," prosecutor Fredrik Ingblad told The Local. per blabbermouth.

This would mean 2 cancelled concerts. I hate to say it but we are witness to the decline of a once mighty band . . .

Scuffles with fashion designers, yelling at women, biting a security guard . . . what more embarassing incident is next . . . ?stealing candy from babies, knocking old women to the ground . . . This is hardly the rebellion of an "Axl" in his prime . . . this is pretty sissy stuff . . .

Lets hear Axls side first. For ?him to bite a guard on the leg, the guard have to had him pinned down on the ground

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #431 on: June 27, 2006, 01:28:52 PM »

Is this for real?

Translate pretty please   Grin
GonsaNRoses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #432 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:07 PM »

so, AXL IS OUT?
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #433 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:11 PM »

He's released. Will pay 40000 SEK + 10000 SEK to the guard.

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
mikepatton
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #434 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:39 PM »

Axl must be on his meds cuz he hasnt been ranting and raving at concerts like he used to back in the day..he used to sound like a madman during some of those rants aka Mike Tyson during press conferences.............Maybe Axl will dedicate Out To get Me to the cops who arrested him like he used to do back in 87/88
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #435 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:51 PM »

I would wait and see what happens in two days before drawing any conclusions, besides what legal charges he will face. ? GNR have been playing big shows in front of huge crowds, unlike Roth who has been relegated to the club circuit since his second solo effort. ?Also, Axl has far more integrity and mystery surrounding him than Roth. ?Even though the event is uncool, it may work in his advantage--if the correct spin is put out to the streets. ?Moreover, the Hilfiger event was minor bs.
Death Cube K
« Reply #436 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:58 PM »

Axl is out. Fined 40 000 SEK for the bullshit he caused. ?ok I'm off...I going downtown to hunt for Ron, Richard, Tommy or whoever
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #437 on: June 27, 2006, 01:30:12 PM »

The news is all over on yahoo.

Either he is too clever to get free publicity for GNR upcoming album
OR
too foolish to get arrested.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060627/ap_en_mu/axl_rose

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
Berra_Volume
Opening Act

Me & Dizzy @ The Cat Club 2005

« Reply #438 on: June 27, 2006, 01:30:26 PM »

Is this for real?

Translate pretty please   Grin

It?s just in, so the only news is that he was released by 7 pm. More to come, I guess... :-)
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #439 on: June 27, 2006, 01:30:35 PM »

He's released. Will pay 40000 SEK + 10000 SEK to the guard.

Fuck! ?I was hoping they'd detain him until he released CD.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: