Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:51:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 145782 times)
EFISH
« Reply #400 on: June 27, 2006, 12:58:51 PM »

theres some part of the story missing...

if axl was verbally arguing with a women (apparently his assisant)... a security guard wouldnt come over and throw him to the ground and twist his arm or whatever happened to that extent.

We're deffinetly not hearing the full story.
EFISH
« Reply #401 on: June 27, 2006, 01:04:05 PM »

are you all getting conection problems too?

either the server is being messed up or my computer is blowing
Ineverlearn000022
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #402 on: June 27, 2006, 01:06:06 PM »

I'm not too worried about Axl going to jail...Vince Neil killed a guy and only got 30 days. 

Wake up....Time to die!!!!!!!!!
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #403 on: June 27, 2006, 01:06:39 PM »

Is it just me, or is Axl looking more evil than in the early 90s on all the snap shots in the last weeks? The slightly bulkier body, the beard, the clothes, the eyes ... he looks meaner, I think.

He's trashed in all the pictures from last night - note the drinks in his hand.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #404 on: June 27, 2006, 01:06:48 PM »

yes... too many users looking for a goodnight story ?no
EFISH
« Reply #405 on: June 27, 2006, 01:07:02 PM »

whoever was at the show last night must be really close to the place he's at right now.

ya'll should go and wait for him to come out!

and then a start a cool chant to make him feel better.

Gunna call the president! guna get the IRS! guna get the US custom service! to get axl out of jail!

LOL
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #406 on: June 27, 2006, 01:07:13 PM »

This latest article indicates, to me, that this could be more serious than initially thought. ?He must have really pissed the police off, and they are now not ruling out charging him with a felony, instead of a misdemeanor. ?On the other hand, he maybe released tonight--if he realizes it's time to begin apologizing and showing some remorse for his actions.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #407 on: June 27, 2006, 01:07:32 PM »

this is all incredibly lame on axl's part, and i dont think it's fun to celebrate it....the guy's in his mid 40's on his last chance comeback tour, promoters and venues in the US are following him pretty carefully one would imagne- and he gets into it with law enforcement no

i also have to wonder if axl isnt slipping back into alcoholism of some kind....the dude went 10 fucking years without a drink, and now every public picture of him shows him with some type of adult beverage Undecided

hope to god Oslo goes on as scheduled...could be big problems if it doesnt...maybe this will serve as a wake-up call to him.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
badapple81
« Reply #408 on: June 27, 2006, 01:08:39 PM »

Im gathering there will be a press release soon with the news he could be locked up for 3 days and a show scheduled for Wed.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #409 on: June 27, 2006, 01:09:18 PM »

I hope he's not held for a few day because of fear of running for those who have tickets to the upcoming shows...

I guess everyone views it differently as a fan, I just don't see why people think this is cool..? I agree he'll get his name out there again ,I just think the way it sounds makes him look really bad.. I mean if it said rocker axl rose got into brawl knocks out someone then it looks bad ass, the biting looks mike tyson or sissy... I know people long for the bad ass axl of the good old days ,but I kind of prefer the older laid back looking axl just finally getting down to business. beer
Steel_Angel
« Reply #410 on: June 27, 2006, 01:10:33 PM »

i also have to wonder if axl isnt slipping back into alcoholism of some kind....the dude went 10 fucking years without a drink, and now every public picture of him shows him with some type of adult beverage Undecided

so are you like... a close friend of his?

nah ..didnt think so.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #411 on: June 27, 2006, 01:10:39 PM »

yes... too many users looking for a goodnight story ?no

Not a good night story for me, but yeah, I had that problem for a few minutes. ?Another work day down the tubes, but for a much scarier reason Sad ?I really hope the show tomorrow will not be compromised...a very good friend of mine is going and I don't want to see her caught in a riot ?no ? Cry

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #412 on: June 27, 2006, 01:11:44 PM »

Not sure if this was already posted. ?One article says:

"Rose, 44, could be kept in jail until Friday, police spokeswoman Towe Hagg said."

badapple81
« Reply #413 on: June 27, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »

I dont think its cool but I dont think this will harm things in any way. After the Hilfiger thing.. if happened again or twice more after this I'd start to worry but he'll be released whenever.. the tour will resume and it will be business as normal.

A couple of kick ass shows and it will all be forgotten.
badapple81
« Reply #414 on: June 27, 2006, 01:12:50 PM »

this is all incredibly lame on axl's part, and i dont think it's fun to celebrate it....the guy's in his mid 40's on his last chance comeback tour, promoters and venues in the US are following him pretty carefully one would imagne- and he gets into it with law enforcement no

hope to god Oslo goes on as scheduled...could be big problems if it doesnt...maybe this will serve as a wake-up call to him.

He is just getting back into a social and party scene, no reason for speculation he is an alcoholic.
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #415 on: June 27, 2006, 01:13:57 PM »

so are you like... a close friend of his?

nah ..didnt think so.

I don't think he was ever an alcoholic. ?He told Eddie Trunk that he never really drank that much because alcohol really dries his throat out and it's a nightmare to try and sing with it. ?But he didn't say he went 10 years without a drink... there's been several pictures of him over the years with a drink in his hand.

Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #416 on: June 27, 2006, 01:14:17 PM »

Not sure if this was already posted. ?One article says:

"Rose, 44, could be kept in jail until Friday, police spokeswoman Towe Hagg said."

That is very bad, as Rockslide is a major show for them!!! ?His lawyers better be doing everything right now to negotiate a release. ?Everything could be on verge of imploding, now! ?I would think the tour might be in jeopardy if he is held in jail for more than three or four days, and is facing extended time in jail. ?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 01:16:44 PM by Minneapolisnewsman » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2006, 01:15:17 PM »

is this next show a festival or a regular venue show?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2006, 01:17:02 PM »

but for a much scarier reason Sad ?I really hope the show tomorrow will not be compromised...a very good friend of mine is going and I don't want to see her caught in a riot ?no ? Cry

I doubt they'll let everyone pile in or around the venue without letting them know the show was cancelled. People will know in advance.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2006, 01:17:19 PM »

yeah if they have to cancel a show or two that is gonna suck....do we know what the argument was about and with who yet? i know the Beta rumor is she still considered to be the victim?

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: