Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 08:25:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 144241 times)
carlosmontana
Headliner

Nigel Tufnel: These go to eleven

« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2006, 09:25:24 AM »

If he is found guilty of violent conduct he could face up to four years in prison, the police spokesman said. If Rose were convicted of a misdemeanor, he would face up to six months in prison or a fine.
thats not allowed to happen =(

relax, four years is the maximum. It will be a fine, maybe a suspended sentence...
But the Oslo show is prob. off (my opinion).
TheMole
« Reply #201 on: June 27, 2006, 09:25:28 AM »

he's going out each night fucking with an old fashion designer

So they've kissed and made up then? Wink
makane
Legend

« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2006, 09:25:31 AM »

so whats the chance of a riot at oslo?
Prob. 0%. They wont open the doors if they know hes not showing up.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #203 on: June 27, 2006, 09:26:01 AM »

Wow this sucks. I can see the media twisting this one big time.
TheMole
« Reply #204 on: June 27, 2006, 09:26:58 AM »

so whats the chance of a riot at oslo?

If they don't hold out to the last minute to cancel, there's no reason a riot should break out.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #205 on: June 27, 2006, 09:27:28 AM »

no one is dangerous 44 year old men getting drunk getting into fights is lame

I might be way off base with this mike but I think I'm pretty close

Ok Mike not trying to argue, but think about it. I'm 30 your 30 what. Ain't we a little old to be glued to the computer obssesed with GNR. Us being 30 and glued to everything gnr is wrong to, when are we going to grow up. Weren't you the guy that was at Ny last month hammered everynight. I know I was on the 15th. We should of grown up a few years back and we didn't. We might be adults about everything else but when it gnr we are only focused about the music and gnr, nothing else matters.

This is no big deal for Axl, he is not trying to win ?over brittney spears fans he is trying to win back the rock fans that want excitement, leaving on the edge etc. (just like you and I)

I did answer this to a degree in another post just didn't quiote it cause it happened when I hit reply'

yes I was drinking up a storm at 29 in nyc each night, and yes I am on the pc way to much, but the thing is I don't have the responsibility axl rose does.. This tour is SO important for the future of his band..

Sure shit happens but he has to go onstage after this report is all over the planet making him look stupid..

I don't know mna, he's going out each night fucking with an old fashion designer and now bitting someone... it's like step back already and just sing..

We still do not know the whole story, what if the security guard forced him to the ground possible in a hurtful way, he could of bit him becuase that was the only means he had to try and get out of the circumstance. Security or police have a habit of twisting your arms pretty hard. We have to wait for the whole story. Yes I do not want this to derail the tour cd etc. Sober Axl will know he has to continue on, i see him as a man on a misssion. This will be old news in a few days. Any publicity is good.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Brody
« Reply #206 on: June 27, 2006, 09:31:34 AM »

Ok Mike not trying to argue, but think about it. I'm 30 your 30 what. Ain't we a little old to be glued to the computer obssesed with GNR. Us being 30 and glued to everything gnr is wrong to, when are we going to grow up. Weren't you the guy that was at Ny last month hammered everynight. I know I was on the 15th. We should of grown up a few years back and we didn't. We might be adults about everything else but when it gnr we are only focused about the music and gnr, nothing else matters.

This is no big deal for Axl, he is not trying to win  over brittney spears fans he is trying to win back the rock fans that want excitement, leaving on the edge etc. (just like you and I)

I did answer this to a degree in another post just didn't quiote it cause it happened when I hit reply'

yes I was drinking up a storm at 29 in nyc each night, and yes I am on the pc way to much, but the thing is I don't have the responsibility axl rose does.. This tour is SO important for the future of his band..

Sure shit happens but he has to go onstage after this report is all over the planet making him look stupid..

I don't know mna, he's going out each night fucking with an old fashion designer and now bitting someone... it's like step back already and just sing..

We still do not know the whole story, what if the security guard forced him to the ground possible in a hurtful way, he could of bit him becuase that was the only means he had to try and get out of the circumstance. Security or police have a habit of twisting your arms pretty hard. We have to wait for the whole story. Yes I do not want this to derail the tour cd etc. Sober Axl will know he has to continue on, i see him as a man on a misssion. This will be old news in a few days. Any publicity is good.

I have a feeling that if that was to happen axl's security would have intervened! Where Earl! Earl would have never let this happen!
 Earl we need you!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #207 on: June 27, 2006, 09:32:09 AM »

This is no big deal for Axl, he is not trying to win ?over brittney spears fans he is trying to win back the rock fans that want excitement, leaving on the edge etc. (just like you and I)

of course no one knows, I just read how he was tanked and the arresting officer had to cuff him cause he wouldn't chill, and he's in teh drunk tank sobering up for questioning later.
I am sure it'll pass but this is not anything good to have, there is such things as bad publicity, and this sucks
badapple81
« Reply #208 on: June 27, 2006, 09:35:27 AM »

Hope we can get an update or press release soon. Im sure there are loads of fans worried about the show, whether it will be on or not.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #209 on: June 27, 2006, 09:36:23 AM »

Hope we can get an update or press release soon. Im sure there are loads of fans worried about the show, whether it will be on or not.

I think as soon as axl gets sentenced (released or whatever) it'll be said..
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2006, 09:36:58 AM »

Do a google or yahoo search for axl rose in news. Pages are loaded. There was very little press about ny shows, europe tour, tommy hilfiger etc. For most the world this just lets them know axl is still axl the one they loved years ago.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2006, 09:37:29 AM »

On Sky they only said he was arrested and was waiting to be questioned (to sober up)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2006, 09:40:07 AM »

Do a google or yahoo search for axl rose in news. Pages are loaded. There was very little press about ny shows, europe tour, tommy hilfiger etc. For most the world this just lets them know axl is still axl the one they loved years ago.

We all love axl man, we've both probably been following since we were kids but listen it hasn't just looked like axl is back ,that tommy shit was in all the leading nyc papers day in and day out, he looked very foolish.. it's different when someone is 25 being bad ass then 44, you look lame, then the goofy pics with the braides.. it becomes a joke not a bad ass rocker.. Fighting with fags like tommy, biting someone in the leg, arguing with women, breaking something in a hotel lobby..

Russell crowe looked like a complete tool as does naomi
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #213 on: June 27, 2006, 09:41:49 AM »

just woke up an all i gotta say is im LMFAO!!too bad sebastian bach wasnt there!  uncle axl would have his good buddy right next to him!
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #214 on: June 27, 2006, 09:43:02 AM »

Man, I hope they show up in Oslo, I will be so dissapointed if they dont!

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #215 on: June 27, 2006, 09:45:05 AM »

What happened to the new mature Axl. He must've had another girl leave him. The media is going to jump all over him for this, and rightly so. He needs to stop the drinking and partying all the time and chill his ass out.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #216 on: June 27, 2006, 09:45:19 AM »

We all love axl man, we've both probably been following since we were kids but listen it hasn't just looked like axl is back ,that tommy shit was in all the leading nyc papers day in and day out, he looked very foolish.. it's different when someone is 25 being bad ass then 44, you look lame, then the goofy pics with the braides.. it becomes a joke not a bad ass rocker.. Fighting with fags like tommy, biting someone in the leg, arguing with women, breaking something in a hotel lobby..

Russell crowe looked like a complete tool as does naomi

Why does all this matter so much to you , axl isnt your boyfriend/husband ... as long as he's onstage rocking shows he's contracted to do then thats all you or I or anyone should be concerned with. Whatever the hell he does on HIS off time is HIS buisness , drink , drugs , bang sluts , bite the heads off small animals .. who fucking cares?!

Jesus H Christ , some of you guys act like 10 year old britney spears fans worrying about his braids , his weight , him drinking ....  crying

PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #217 on: June 27, 2006, 09:48:24 AM »

Haha that's the Axl I know and love.   beer  I want to party with Axl!!!!!

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #218 on: June 27, 2006, 09:48:41 AM »

When Gary Glitter got arrested pages were loaded too...
It's not always positive to be in the news, you know.

I'll download it !
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #219 on: June 27, 2006, 09:49:15 AM »

About the Oslo show: Chill. I was already standing in line in Zurich when we were told the show was postponed, and it was no big deal for anyone.

Just wait for some press release, someone *will* speak at some point in time. They're probably just too fucking busy right now.

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: